FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > When one half of a couple leaves

When one half of a couple leaves

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ust cute bum now OP   Man 6 weeks ago

Rhyl

My wife is leaving me and relocating , do U think it's worth staying on as a single male at my age ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ucka39Man 6 weeks ago

Newcastle

Hiya op

Sure is worth staying, remember your not alone on here by similar age or even above

By *he Flat CapsCouple 6 weeks ago

Pontypool

Hi OP, don't give up if you still enjoy swinging! There's a few threads in the forum for the 50plus age range (which we are in!) Plenty of over 60s join in the thread. You could make some new connections there.

By *eavenscentitCouple 6 weeks ago

barnstaple

Seems an odd thing to be concerned about considering your partner is leaving ! Men baffle me

By *eyond PurityCouple 6 weeks ago

Laceby

Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

You can keep your profile. I see it shows single male now, although your name shows as Jo, so I think you need to update the credentials.

Sorry to hear of your split, although I'm a firm believer in all change being good. Best wishes with your reinventing of life x

C

By *bi HaiveMan 6 weeks ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"Seems an odd thing to be concerned about considering your partner is leaving ! Men baffle me"

Couples split all the time. Marriages end.

It happens to both men and women.

There's no reason why one or both cannot continue swinging or using Fab should they choose to after parting ways.

By *icecouple561Couple 6 weeks ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

As the old saying goes op, you have to be in it to win it.

I'm not saying you'll get as much interest as a single man but it's got to be worth sticking around.

Good luck

barnstaple

"Seems an odd thing to be concerned about considering your partner is leaving ! Men baffle me

There's no reason why one or both cannot continue swinging or using Fab should they choose to after parting ways. "

You have missed the point but, who cares

By *alcon43Woman 6 weeks ago

Paisley

Go along to the Townhouse in the Wirral. Meet up with other people. It’s not easy being on your own must you’ll probably know a few people in your area.

I was in Rhyl on Sunday.

By *enj08475Man 6 weeks ago

brighton

"My wife is leaving me and relocating , do U think it's worth staying on as a single male at my age ? "

Can I be nosey and ask if swinging encouraged your split? Always curious about this.

Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"Seems an odd thing to be concerned about considering your partner is leaving ! Men baffle me

There's no reason why one or both cannot continue swinging or using Fab should they choose to after parting ways.

You have missed the point but, who cares"

Which point though?

You said 'men baffle me'.

Would the answer have been the same if it was a woman posting?

Having been there myself I'm struggling to see why the OP shouldn't consider carrying on as a single male after a breakup.

By *arla SwingerWoman 6 weeks ago

Somewhere

Entirely up to you OP. If you feel you get something out of it then stay. If you don't then go

barnstaple

Which point though?

Having been there myself I'm struggling to see why the OP shouldn't consider carrying on as a single male after a breakup. "

You've missed the point again, of course he can carry on as a single man. And, men do baffle me and, that's ok.

Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

Which point though?

Having been there myself I'm struggling to see why the OP shouldn't consider carrying on as a single male after a breakup.

You've missed the point again, of course he can carry on as a single man. And, men do baffle me and, that's ok. "

Of course it's ok.

Still wondering what 'the point' I've missed is though.

» Add a new message to this topic