FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Be honest

Be honest

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *experimentingGuy OP   Man 2 weeks ago

basingstoke

Am I better off creating a new profile? I have made amendments this year and been slightly more active but still could do more but it's too little to late?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ipstick KissesWoman 2 weeks ago

South Down, Northern Ireland

Why would you need a new profile rather than making changes to this existing one?

By *lowupdollTV/TS 2 weeks ago

S. Herts

"Why would you need a new profile rather than making changes to this existing one?"

I assume the OP means would it be better to start over rather than have a profile for over a year with not much success? As in sone might judge that he’s not verified or something for that long? Maybe?

By *idden Gem69Woman 2 weeks ago

north lanarkshire

Its not always about the profile, theres just so many guys for couples and females to choose from sometimes its just ur luck

By *bony and ivoryCouple 2 weeks ago

East Midlands

Go to clubs and socials to meet people you have to make the effort op

By *dz69247Man 2 weeks ago

Manchester

If you are using fab to just find sex then you are at a bit of a loss. As a single man you have very little opportunities. I bit of background.

Fab is mainly used for couples, who are trying to find other couples, however some couples do like single men for various meetings, so this is your key to finding meetings.

Don’t bother with single women, 80% are either on here for an ego boost and not actually meeting or they are not attractive enough for success on the likes of tinder, bumble etc so come on here.

The 20% that are genuine, will rarely meet on their own for safety, so will mainly meet in clubs. No point messaging them, they will get 100s of messages a day, you are a faceless person, however you will meet them in clubs, and if you are genuine and respectful you will certainly find success.

Now back to the couples. You need to research, check the updated near you, and the meets section. Find the couples that are actually meeting and meeting single lads, then hotlist them. This will take time, weeks and months.

Now your success will depend on timing, most couples will be spontaneous, it’s a pain to arrange meetings in advanced, due to the vast array of time wasters, so will often post on the day or short notice, keep an eye on your hotlist and hopefully timings and criteria will match.

Also noticed that you do not accommodate, this will severely hit your success. Most couples don’t want to accommodate strange men they haven’t met yet, but will be happy to visit your place, I’ve had meets where the husband has waiting in the car whilst their partner has a quick meet with me, or after a few meets the lady will come to mine and then once ive done my duty return home.

Think of this is way, you cannot accom, so look like you are in a relationship, you are a faceless person in a sea of more faceless people, you don’t attend clubs or socials to get verified, so in the pile, your chances are quite remote, starting again won’t really change much here.

By *heel markMan 2 weeks ago

beside the sea

Don’t bother with single women, 80% are either on here for an ego boost and not actually meeting or they are not attractive enough for success on the likes of tinder, bumble etc so come on here.

I dare you to post this in the lounge

By *otswoldCurvesWoman 2 weeks ago

Cotswolds

As one of those rare single ladies (whose been told they are attractive by others on here) who does occasionally meet single men and not interested in dating via one of the soul destroying apps apps ... or a club goer ....

I would say that the numbers are not in your favour that is very true and not accommodating limits you, not because single women want to date ... they will just assume your are not single and may not wish to shag a married or attached man.

Listen to what others have said about couples as I think that's where you may find more luck.

Cotswolds

[Removed by poster at 23/04/24 14:50:24]

Cotswolds

s of course guys will say anything when they want to get in your knickers so I could be a total troll

Manchester

"Don’t bother with single women, 80% are either on here for an ego boost and not actually meeting or they are not attractive enough for success on the likes of tinder, bumble etc so come on here.

I dare you to post this in the lounge "

am I wrong though. Not saying this to be mean or anything though, it just is what it is. There’s still 1 in 5 that whilst may not be attractive, are genuine and amazing. I was more trying to say most of the single women are not genuine, it’s prob come out wrong lol.

Cotswolds

"Don’t bother with single women, 80% are either on here for an ego boost and not actually meeting or they are not attractive enough for success on the likes of tinder, bumble etc so come on here.

am I wrong though. Not saying this to be mean or anything though, it just is what it is. There’s still 1 in 5 that whilst may not be attractive, are genuine and amazing. I was more trying to say most of the single women are not genuine, it’s prob come out wrong lol."

We can all make sweeping assumptions based on our own personal experiences of fab .... mine is lot of married and attached men presenting themselves as single ...... and behaving in disrespectful way.

Which of course makes it harder for genuine men who are single because genuine women's guards are up ... and the numbers are not in the favour of genuine respectful single men in the first place.

By *ixiekissesWoman 2 weeks ago

am I wrong though. Not saying this to be mean or anything though, it just is what it is. There’s still 1 in 5 that whilst may not be attractive, are genuine and amazing. I was more trying to say most of the single women are not genuine, it’s prob come out wrong lol."

What to you means they are not genuine?

Manchester

They are on here for an ego boost, a single women on here would get a lot of attention no matter how they looked. however they have no intention of ever meeting, or are some bloke hiding behind a female profile (although this has reduced due to the verification process).

By *untime40Man 2 weeks ago

Greenwich

Your profile looks ok possibly add some interesting facts about yourself

By *ixiekissesWoman 2 weeks ago

"They are on here for an ego boost, a single women on here would get a lot of attention no matter how they looked. however they have no intention of ever meeting, or are some bloke hiding behind a female profile (although this has reduced due to the verification process)."

I know many women who meet and are definitely not unattractive. I would imagine its no ego boost getting attention from desperate nothing to offer men, might be why the women don't want to meet them. They also most likely have no intention of meeting (even if it was offered).

» Add a new message to this topic