FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Newbie play

Newbie play

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *tayweird04 OP   Couple 7 weeks ago

durham

Hi. Just looking for bit of advice really. Me and my partner have just started the swinging scene and taking baby steps . Recently we did some private play with our own partners with another couple and although I was fine with it all I felt somewhat distracted and couldn't quite relax into it and was very aware . Is this because it's the first time ? I really want to continue with this lifestyle though . Thanks in advance

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iss DevilWoman 7 weeks ago

Bedford

My advice is, have a good think why you were too distracted, was it the other people, the closeness of them and the possibility they may not respect your rules? Or were you too aware you were watched? Then have an open chat with your partner and find ways to go forward. Maybe next time, just try a room where people can see you but nobody can walk in? Unless you were just too conscious about being watched.

You can just play in private rooms, with just the two of you, until you both get comfortable with the surroundings and decide together to venture out more?

Even though I have been swinging with my partner for quite a while now, there are still events when I am not comfortable playing anywhere outside of the private room, or maybe just couples room. Other times, I love watching and being watched.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic