FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > First club

First club

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *otnews OP   Man 2 weeks ago

Somewhere

Going to be experiencing a club together with my gf for our joint first time. We've done the discussions about what we're looking for from the experience and generally it's to soak up the atmosphere, have a play with each other and to be watched.

Is this common for first-timers? Is it easy to set up?

Whilst we expect to be given "the tour" and some etiquette tips upon arrival it would be good if any experienced people could give us a little insight so we don't feel as overwhelmed. We also play quite hard on our own with hair-pulling, man handling, throat grabbing, harder and rougher sex and verbal - we're also unsure if this is a bit of a full on in a place we can be watched - we wouldn't want to upset or trigger others (We're looking at a regular swingers club rather than a BDSM type environment)

Any advice welcome.

K&E

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) 2 weeks ago

Feel free to PM us! We were in the same postition as you, we went in wuth no expectations and had set clear boundaries with one another, and ended up loving it. We played (vanilla) and ended up finding out we both love being watched

By *JohnMan 2 weeks ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Your approach is a good one. Part of "soak up the atmosphere" can be talking with others about how they go about clubs, and watching.

Some clubs have a dungeon with a DM on duty even on swinger nights. If the one you're going to does, you should talk to them about the rougher stuff.

If not, maybe you could find a room away from the high traffic areas, where people can make the choice to go and watch you.

It's always a good idea to talk to the club about anything you're concerned about.

By *irtyDanish2.0Woman 2 weeks ago

somewhere

Not sure what kind of club but a few tips I have found along the way:

Take your own towel if planning on using a hot tub, as a rule their towels are like tea towels (for me anyway), take a comfy pair of clothes to change into when you leave (including footwear, especially useful for the ladies), take your own condoms and expect to give them to whoever "may" join you as I don't think I have ever come across anyone I've played with that has their own (or at least made it obvious).

Just a few things I found and I like your attitude of soaking it up, if wanting to be watched though do look out for guys thinking they can touch without asking (it does happen unfortunately), good luck x

By *rpeggioCouple 2 weeks ago

Baughurst

"Not sure what kind of club but a few tips I have found along the way:

Take your own towel if planning on using a hot tub, as a rule their towels are like tea towels (for me anyway), take a comfy pair of clothes to change into when you leave (including footwear, especially useful for the ladies), take your own condoms and expect to give them to whoever "may" join you as I don't think I have ever come across anyone I've played with that has their own (or at least made it obvious).

Just a few things I found and I like your attitude of soaking it up, if wanting to be watched though do look out for guys thinking they can touch without asking (it does happen unfortunately), good luck x"

:-

I wonder what clubs you have been that provide tea towels, LOL. All that we have been with hot tubs and/or pools have decent size towels (Chams, Liberty, Abfabs).

By *otnews OP   Man 2 weeks ago

Somewhere

Thank you for the support people

By *ickD80Man 2 weeks ago

Wolverhampton

A while ago i was having a discussion on a thread about how people on this site are able to remember the usernames of the people they meet at clubs so that they can find all the profiles of everyone they met afterwards and write a verification.

I was reliably informed that people take a load of business cards with their username on to hand out to other site members that they meet so that they can find their profile easily at a later date. So don’t forget to get some business cards printed with your username on if you want people you meet to verify your profile.

» Add a new message to this topic