FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Cock Photos

Cock Photos

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *icemember OP   Man 2 weeks ago

Worcester

One for the guys, If you have a nice big cock and put photos of it erect on here, do you think you get more meets due to it.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *bony and ivoryCouple 2 weeks ago

East Midlands

"One for the guys, If you have a nice big cock and put photos of it erect on here, do you think you get more meets due to it."

When will men understand no one is going to meet you just because of the size of your cock

By *issmorganWoman 2 weeks ago

Calderdale innit

Sorry not a guy, but those pics are more likely to attract more men, than single ladies.

By *otswoldCurvesWoman 2 weeks ago

Cotswolds

"Sorry not a guy, but those pics are more likely to attract more men, than single ladies. "

Exactly this. Size of cock does not attract me to a profile....

By *ustincider888Man 2 weeks ago

Preston Ish

Firstly I don't have a nice bug cock but I do like to post pics of myself naked on here.

Do they get me more attention?

Only a little bit more but nothing to shout home about

By *elenshubbyMan 2 weeks ago

Uxbridge

The only attention I've gathered from my cock pics are from guys.

By *bxanfCouple 2 weeks ago

Bilston/Dudley

We know a couple of ladies who will only meet guys that are 8 inch plus, but they are in the minority.

By *eisty kittenWoman 2 weeks ago

Narberth

I would never met someone that doesn't have dick pics on his profile. So big yes for me. It gives extra points

By *avid blackburnMan 2 weeks ago

everywhere

"One for the guys, If you have a nice big cock and put photos of it erect on here, do you think you get more meets due to it."

If I’m honest I have pics on for a few reasons

1 I think I have a nice dick so why wouldn’t I display it. Only same as the ladies flashing there bits on here.

2 I have had a few knock backs of ladies that were not expecting so big, from experience it’s best they know first

3 if someone that looks on my profile and either gets offended or whatever then that’s there problem. I’m proud of what I look like and I’ll carry on showing as such. In complete fairness though no I don’t believe I had any more attention than anyone else just because I have pics.

Each to there own

My profile my rules

All said with love guys

By *unchalMan 2 weeks ago

Dartford

"One for the guys, If you have a nice big cock and put photos of it erect on here, do you think you get more meets due to it.

When will men understand no one is going to meet you just because of the size of your cock "

Was that woman who wrote that?

Dartford

Women on here like to slightly ridicule men because this is one of the few places where they can. But men who like men love an erect cock!

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple 2 weeks ago

Leeds

Not a guy but someone who blocks for only having cock photos/cock pic profile pic.

A dick alone won't get more meets.

Mrs

By *-MrGatsby-.Man 2 weeks ago

London and Sandy

It also depends on how you show your cock.

A lazy snap of it poking out of jeans with a Sky remote next to it for size comparison isn't really going to cut the mustard.

Be creative and try to stand out from the crowd and not just from a pair of Y fronts.

By *eisty kittenWoman 2 weeks ago

Narberth

"It also depends on how you show your cock.

A lazy snap of it poking out of jeans with a Sky remote next to it for size comparison isn't really going to cut the mustard.

Be creative and try to stand out from the crowd and not just from a pair of Y fronts. "

Yes absolutely agree.

For me is the combination of photos that show he puts interest in looking good as much as the dick itself

By *bony and ivoryCouple 2 weeks ago

East Midlands

"One for the guys, If you have a nice big cock and put photos of it erect on here, do you think you get more meets due to it.

When will men understand no one is going to meet you just because of the size of your cock

Was that woman who wrote that?"

Yes and the cock is only as good as the person it’s attached to looks will always come first I’m afraid

By *rpeggioCouple 2 weeks ago

Baughurst

Women on here like to slightly ridicule men because this is one of the few places where they can. But men who like men love an erect cock! "

__

Can't see why stating a preference for profiles without cock pics makes ridicule of men.

By *rDuracell88Man 2 weeks ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

When will men understand no one is going to meet you just because of the size of your cock "

Some people do actually. Guys with 10 inch cocks get meets because of that.

By *iddle ManMan 2 weeks ago

Walsall

If I had a 10 incher I would have it out all the time.

I can see why a profile full of only cock pics is off putting but one or two is fine I'm sure.

By *he Flat CapsCouple 2 weeks ago

Pontypool

We tend to ignore profiles where the profile pic is a cock. Similarly if the gallery is mostly cock.

For us, it demonstrates a lack of imagination.

Dartford

Women on here like to slightly ridicule men because this is one of the few places where they can. But men who like men love an erect cock!

__

Can't see why stating a preference for profiles without cock pics makes ridicule of men."

Don’t be disingenuous. It’s a little bit more than that.

By *uenevereWoman 2 weeks ago

Scunthorpe

I'm obviously not a guy but if men are looking to meet other men, it probably will get them more meets.

If the forums are representative of the women on Fab, having one cock pic somewhere is OK. However, having one for as your profile picture or several of them is more likely to reduce their chances of a meet.

By *rozac_fairyCouple 2 weeks ago

Tamworth

Absolutely!

I won't even consider meeting someone who does not either display an erect dick pic or send one personally if they don't want it on their profile.

Dick size is important to me, I'm not looking for average. I want to be able to make sure I'm getting what we are actually looking for.

If you're unsure, just put any peen pics into friends only, you have full control who sees them then. Or just ask people if they'd like you to send one whilst messaging.

By *rRogersTelfordMan 2 weeks ago

Telford

I had my cock on my profile… I had messages saying it was wrong, and that I shouldn’t do that. People turned me down for it.

I took it off my profile, and people said I should show it.

I put them in my friends, and now I’m hiding it as I must be “small”.

The thing is, some people want X, some people want Y. Do what makes YOU comfortable as long as it’s in the guidelines and isn't rude to others!

(Btw I’ll always happily send it in a message when asked haha)

By *rpeggioCouple 2 weeks ago

Baughurst

__

Can't see why stating a preference for profiles without cock pics makes ridicule of men.

Don’t be disingenuous. It’s a little bit more than that. "

__

__

By *assy LassieWoman 2 weeks ago

Lanarkshire

Women on here like to slightly ridicule men because this is one of the few places where they can. But men who like men love an erect cock! "

I ridicule men wherever it needed if they act like pricks.

By *ysonfuryMan 2 weeks ago

Stockport

I'm not sure that it gets you extra interests or meets. Like a previous poster said some people say you should have more, some less or not at all. Just have to go with what you are comfy with I think. Happy fabbing everyone

By *oiluvfunMan 2 weeks ago

Penrith

I put pics of my cock on my profile, and if I was bisexual, I would definitely get more meets as a direct result of doing so

By *oxy jWoman 2 weeks ago

somerset

i wont meet a guy without a cock pic but it has zero to do with size ...

for me its to save time because i wont meet guys whos foreskin wont pull back or is really long so rather than wait for them to drop their boxer and then say sorry i cant im upfront about it ...

also i find it weird that women and couples who say no cock pics then have boob ass fanny all on show ... its the guys profile to do as he please for as many who moan about cock pics the are more that like them ...

By *oodtimesnorwichMan 2 weeks ago

Norwich

My cock pics are private and I’ll only show them to a woman if they ask to see it. Otherwise it can put them off and also gets me a lot of unwanted attention from men

By *linky1Couple 2 weeks ago

Sittingbourne

One or two fine. But no remotes or cans of stella for size comparison. No standing over the toilet.

Too mamy just makes us think they are more into flashing than meeting.

Just needs a dirty mac.

By *luffyrabitCouple 2 weeks ago

Catterick Garrison/ Stockton

I have anaverage cock and a big belly . You put any dick pic on you get more views but not more meets

By *4BSCouple 2 weeks ago

Bristol

We have one cock pic on our profile and it's only ever 'liked' by male profiles.

By *ikesEmBigMan 2 weeks ago

Herts

The majority of mine are fabbed by men. But the odd lady pops her head in now and again

By *urrey Dave 69Man 2 weeks ago

Epsom, Surrey

"

If I’m honest I have pics on for a few reasons

1 I think I have a nice dick so why wouldn’t I display it. Only same as the ladies flashing there bits on here.

2 I have had a few knock backs of ladies that were not expecting so big, from experience it’s best they know first

3 if someone that looks on my profile and either gets offended or whatever then that’s there problem. I’m proud of what I look like and I’ll carry on showing as such. In complete fairness though no I don’t believe I had any more attention than anyone else just because I have pics.

Each to there own

My profile my rules

"

The above sums up my rationale for having dick pics on my profile. I would also add that because of family concerns all my face photos are in my private gallery

Lets be honest, for the single man, especially mature ones such as me the odds are stacked heavily against any couple or single lady being interested and wanting to contact based solely on the content of the profile so IMHO anything that might get their attention is worthwhile. Cock size is certainly not the main consideration to most but if you are going to have a physical relationship it is a factor worth considering. I would also add that anyone with a small penis should be proud of that as there will be folks who consider that a positive attribute as well.

By *herryEatersCouple 2 weeks ago

East Cheshire

Lol no in general unless after a BBC or BWC, yet some probably get less meets from what we've seen on here

By *akly40Man 2 weeks ago

portsmouth

My pics do get me interest..

But not necessarily meets

By *endalshaggersCouple 2 weeks ago

Kendal

I have a few photos of it on here. It is what it is. If people want to get it out, fine, we have no issues. At the end of the day everyone is primarily on here looking for sex and hookups, so I guess there must be some sort of physical attraction as well and if your're going to be naked and having sex with someone then it doesn't hurt to see what you'd be playing with. People who get offended at cock pictures on here make me laugh. Yes, by and large every male profile seems to have several cock pictures from different angles but hey ho, it is what it is.

By *oroRick1027Man 2 weeks ago

The Boro

I often get ignored due to my age (68) but as soon as I send a cock pic it arouses their interest. Lol

By *k_guyMan 2 weeks ago

Ipswich

My photos generally do me no good. Pretty much only guys that message me and compliment me on them.

By *rumguy1982Man 2 weeks ago

Birmingham

Hell no, i think if the people you are talking to want a big cock then it helps, but thats only part of it for most people.

By *anted by NightMan 2 weeks ago

Shangri-la

Yes. Works every time for me

By *ercury oneMan 2 weeks ago

Chippenham

"Sorry not a guy, but those pics are more likely to attract more men, than single ladies. "

Your spot on

By *ellowthread2Couple 2 weeks ago

manchester

very true . yes it. ice to have a big one . but some personallity helps greatly . you git to be able to chat and enjoy each other’s company between sessions

By *ikesEmBigMan 2 weeks ago

Herts

I do love flapping mine around

By *uliette500Woman 2 weeks ago

Hull

I don't mind cock pics on profiles along as there are other pics too.

If a profile has 10 pics of a penis and nothing else I don't bother messaging/replying.

Also don't send it as a first message.

» Add a new message to this topic