FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Cuckold Help and Advice

Cuckold Help and Advice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oe and lola OP   Couple 2 weeks ago

Weston

Thought about this for a while, so here goes!

As a cuckold couple of fifteen years, we would like to offer the opportunity to anyone who would like any advice or insights into this very niche lifestyle.

It's only drawn from our own experiences and inevitably will flawed, so you can put your own filter on it of course!

But what we do say will be straightforward and honest and is intended to help

J and L x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ickD80Man 2 weeks ago

Wolverhampton

"Thought about this for a while, so here goes!

As a cuckold couple of fifteen years, we would like to offer the opportunity to anyone who would like any advice or insights into this very niche lifestyle.

It's only drawn from our own experiences and inevitably will flawed, so you can put your own filter on it of course!

J and L x"

Don’t you think that it’s better for couples to find their own way and build their relationship from their own experiences whilst learning and developing together. No 2 relationships are the same so what was relevant for your relationship may not be relevant for others and the path your relationship took may not be the path others want their relationship to take. Giving people relationship advice is a very risky game to play unless you know them both very well, how can you advise what’s best for a couple when you don’t know anything about either of them. If every cuckold relationship was exactly the same then your advice would be invaluable but every relationship is unique.

I appreciate that you’re trying to help and im sorry if I’m being a bit harsh but i just think you need to be careful when getting involved in other people’s relationships, especially people you don’t know.

Maybe posting your advice and insights publicly would be best so that people can read it and take on board what they think may be relevant to them rather than you speaking to them privately and trying to guess what advice would be relevant to a couple that you know nothing about.

By *inkyC0uple2018Couple 2 weeks ago

Carlisle

Yes we would welcome your advice please dm us x

Weston

Thanks for your comments and no they’re not harsh at all, I’m sure they come from a good place.

As was made clear in the original post, it’s only advice from our own experiences and we wouldn’t dream of being prescriptive in what we say, it would only be our thoughts and feelings from our own journey.

We also didn’t say to private message as we wanted to have this discussion right here, where we can share together.

We’re certainly not suggesting a one size fits all approach.

I hope that gives some clarity.

Wolverhampton

"Thanks for your comments and no they’re not harsh at all, I’m sure they come from a good place.

As was made clear in the original post, it’s only advice from our own experiences and we wouldn’t dream of being prescriptive in what we say, it would only be our thoughts and feelings from our own journey.

We also didn’t say to private message as we wanted to have this discussion right here, where we can share together.

We’re certainly not suggesting a one size fits all approach.

I hope that gives some clarity. "

That’s cool then, are you going to post your advice here for us all to read then?

By *inkyC0uple2018Couple 2 weeks ago

Carlisle

What advice could you give then?

How do we make the next step? Not a massive deviation from what we are currently doing. Me (hubby) I’m very comfortable but the wife is worried about emotions. I’ve asked to introduce a bit of humiliation for example

Wolverhampton

"What advice could you give then?

How do we make the next step? Not a massive deviation from what we are currently doing. Me (hubby) I’m very comfortable but the wife is worried about emotions. I’ve asked to introduce a bit of humiliation for example "

How can anyone offer advice on how to make the next step when we don’t know where you’re currently at?

Who’s emotions is your wife worried about? What emotions is she worried about?

Wolverhampton

Weird that someone would start a thread offering to give people advice and then not bother replying when someone asks for advice.

Weston

I’m sorry, I didn’t realise it was a full time post.

Chill out dude. Fabs is a great thing, but it’s not the only thing.

By *armandwet50Couple 2 weeks ago

Manchester

"I’m sorry, I didn’t realise it was a full time post.

Chill out dude. Fabs is a great thing, but it’s not the only thing. "

well said

By *assionate explorer 1Man 2 weeks ago

Folkestone

"Weird that someone would start a thread offering to give people advice and then not bother replying when someone asks for advice. "

Wow. Chill bro. Not cool

Folkestone

I am experienced with couples. So I could give an insight from the guys point of view

Weston

"I am experienced with couples. So I could give an insight from the guys point of view"

Welcome to join the conversation. Thank you

Folkestone

"I am experienced with couples. So I could give an insight from the guys point of view

Welcome to join the conversation. Thank you "

I tried to DM you but outside your ange range lol

Folkestone

"I am experienced with couples. So I could give an insight from the guys point of view

Welcome to join the conversation. Thank you "

Happy to answer any questions. Thanks for having me

Weston

How do we make the next step? Not a massive deviation from what we are currently doing. Me (hubby) I’m very comfortable but the wife is worried about emotions. I’ve asked to introduce a bit of humiliation for example "

I’m guessing you’ve already made the massive move to meet a guy and that’s gone ok?

I can only tell you what we found worked for us. I’m the same as you, but compromised so that initially it was some gentle teasing and upped the anti over time. The crucial thing for us was choosing a guy that didn’t want to just nip round and fuck Lola. He had to have experience of being in charge as a bull and was willing to partake in including Joe in the process, even if it was just to degrade lol.

We just talked loads on it - still do!

Folkestone

How do we make the next step? Not a massive deviation from what we are currently doing. Me (hubby) I’m very comfortable but the wife is worried about emotions. I’ve asked to introduce a bit of humiliation for example

How can anyone offer advice on how to make the next step when we don’t know where you’re currently at?

Who’s emotions is your wife worried about? What emotions is she worried about? "

I'd recommend doing what Mrs is comfortable with. Women are usually more reserved as they have their safety to think about, and women don't get aroused like men. Find a common ground and go from there.

By *omRachCouple 2 weeks ago

Wirral

J and L x"

Same here, we're more a hotwife couple than cuck but happy to answer any questions from prospective newbies if they wish.

That doesn't mean an invitation to single males who simply want to knock one out lol

By *ueerKinkyCoupleCouple 2 weeks ago

Cambridge (She/They And They/Them)

I’m interested in how you end a scene. Does the bull stick around? Do the three of you have a coffee? Or do you two cuddle up and the bull leaves?

(I realise this would be different for everyone. I’m curious what works for you?)

Thanks for this thread. It’s interesting.

By *olvesGentMan 2 weeks ago

Wolverhampton

Love being a bull for a couple in a good dynamic.

So hot when you all get to explore the mental side as well as the physical fun

By *risjaneCouple 2 weeks ago

swindon

Hi we would love some advice on cuckholding, we are not new to swinging but are just getting into the cuckholding scene.

By *wguy100Man 2 weeks ago

Exeter

"Hi we would love some advice on cuckholding, we are not new to swinging but are just getting into the cuckholding scene."

Sure

Drop me a msg.

By *irestorm81Man 2 weeks ago

Richmond/Harrogate

I have a what might be termed a fwb arrangement with someone who I’d genuinely describe as a close friend. A lot of issues around commitment of any kind after she was in a extremely controlling relationship.

I’ve always really liked the hotwife type stuff but that needs more emotional connection than we have at moment as more than friends to work I think. She loves to play with others as it gives her that feeling of freedom she lost, so I seem unwittingly to have ended up in a cuck type situation.

I like that she enjoys stuff, and it makes her feel confident, I guess my question for the cuck guys is how do you manage the feelings of envy/jealousy if you can’t reclaim straight away? I find it very difficult when I say I’d rather that didn’t happen or please could we do this and it’s not taken seriously or brushed off, but I’d love for us to find a way to make it work? Any tips!

By *jww4Man 2 weeks ago

liverpool

In quite a new stage with someone (not yet together as a couple but will delete this when we are)

I’m very much into the idea of MMF and cuckolding if anyone who has done it (couples) or bulls can offer advice into how I can get her into the idea. Thanks ??

Wolverhampton

I’m guessing you’ve already made the massive move to meet a guy and that’s gone ok?

I can only tell you what we found worked for us. I’m the same as you, but compromised so that initially it was some gentle teasing and upped the anti over time. The crucial thing for us was choosing a guy that didn’t want to just nip round and fuck Lola. He had to have experience of being in charge as a bull and was willing to partake in including Joe in the process, even if it was just to degrade lol.

We just talked loads on it - still do!"

Wow, i can really see your 15 years of experience shining through here and you’ve been able to offer a real insight into life in a cuckold relationship and give some advice that only someone with your experience would be able to give. All of us who don’t have any experience were wondering whether or not it’s important to chose the right man to be bull and introduce into the relationship, we were unsure whether to take our time looking for an experienced bull who would make the experience more comfortable and enjoyable for us or whether we should just go with the first man we have the opportunity to meet without getting to know anything about him first. Well thanks to you being able to give us advice based on your vast experience we all now know that it is in fact important to take our time to find the right man to be bull.

Wolverhampton

Who’s emotions is your wife worried about? What emotions is she worried about?

I'd recommend doing what Mrs is comfortable with. Women are usually more reserved as they have their safety to think about, and women don't get aroused like men. Find a common ground and go from there."

I think as a general rule, in all situations, when doing something with other people, it’s best to do what everyone involved is comfortable doing. I can’t think of a situation when it’s a good idea to do something with someone knowing that the other person isn’t comfortable doing it….advising someone to only do what his partner is comfortable doing is sensible advice i guess but it’s not really advice you’d think needs giving as everyone should know to do that.

‘Women are usually more reserved as they have their safety to think about’….have you just arrived from the 40’s? I don’t know if you noticed but we’ve moved on from the days when women had to pretend to be reserved about sex and women can now express themselves freely without being judged or criticised and to everyone’s surprise it turns out that women actually enjoy sex and experimenting with different experiences in exactly the same way men do….in the past women had to pretend to be reserved because thats how society expected them to be and they were looked down on if they didn’t behave that way, thankfully that’s not the case anymore and most people have stopped expecting women to be reserved.

I’m not sure if your comment about women not getting aroused like men is a serious one or if you’re on the wind up, i am struggling to believe that you really mean that…i mean, you’d have to be a massive fuck wit to really believe that. If it is your personal experience that women don’t get sexually aroused then I’d advise you to keep it to yourself from now on because it indirectly shines you in a bery bad light….

Wolverhampton

"I have a what might be termed a fwb arrangement with someone who I’d genuinely describe as a close friend. A lot of issues around commitment of any kind after she was in a extremely controlling relationship.

I’ve always really liked the hotwife type stuff but that needs more emotional connection than we have at moment as more than friends to work I think. She loves to play with others as it gives her that feeling of freedom she lost, so I seem unwittingly to have ended up in a cuck type situation.

I like that she enjoys stuff, and it makes her feel confident, I guess my question for the cuck guys is how do you manage the feelings of envy/jealousy if you can’t reclaim straight away? I find it very difficult when I say I’d rather that didn’t happen or please could we do this and it’s not taken seriously or brushed off, but I’d love for us to find a way to make it work? Any tips! "

You can’t be in a cuck situation with a FWB partner, it’s a contradiction in terms. A cuck is someone who entered into a monogamous relationship with someone but his partner starts sleeping with other men and he knows about it and the cuck still remains faithful and loyal to his cheating partner (im pretty sure that’s basically what it is anyway). If you’re in a FWB situation it means that neither of you have committed to being monogamous and you’re both free to sleep with other people which is pretty much the complete opposite to the relationship you need to be in before you’re made a cuckold. If you consider yourself to be a cuckold because a woman you’ve shagged a few times but you’re not in a committed relationship with has sex with other men then there are many, many men in the same situation who will have to start considering themselves to be cuckolds too. The situation you’re in is a typical FWB situation and nothing like a cuck situation.

By *lueEyeKinksterMan 2 weeks ago

Nod

In agreement my wife visits an ex lover every three months. I drop her off at a hotel and pick her up. It’s an incredible turn on. Difficult though to get her to talk about what she gets up to and I’d like to take it much further. Any advice welcome.

By *elanieforyouTV/TS 2 weeks ago

Near, Ashburton

As an emerging Cuck T gurly, we would love advice from you with your experience, but being a mature couple we cannit contsct you direct xx

By *ebaucherous_duoCouple 2 weeks ago

Bristol/ Daventry

"

You can’t be in a cuck situation with a FWB partner, it’s a contradiction in terms. A cuck is someone who entered into a monogamous relationship with someone but his partner starts sleeping with other men and he knows about it and the cuck still remains faithful and loyal to his cheating partner (im pretty sure that’s basically what it is anyway). If you’re in a FWB situation it means that neither of you have committed to being monogamous and you’re both free to sleep with other people which is pretty much the complete opposite to the relationship you need to be in before you’re made a cuckold. If you consider yourself to be a cuckold because a woman you’ve shagged a few times but you’re not in a committed relationship with has sex with other men then there are many, many men in the same situation who will have to start considering themselves to be cuckolds too. The situation you’re in is a typical FWB situation and nothing like a cuck situation. "

It seems that you have hijacked a post that has had nothing but respectful responses from the OP with vile and downright disrespectful responses. Perhaps, respect the thread and the intentions, and if your feeling and knowledge base is as strong as you think it is; start your own. Others are less likely to ask valid and interesting questions because you’re being a dick.

By *ornyinwexCouple 2 weeks ago

Wexford

"

You can’t be in a cuck situation with a FWB partner, it’s a contradiction in terms. A cuck is someone who entered into a monogamous relationship with someone but his partner starts sleeping with other men and he knows about it and the cuck still remains faithful and loyal to his cheating partner (im pretty sure that’s basically what it is anyway). If you’re in a FWB situation it means that neither of you have committed to being monogamous and you’re both free to sleep with other people which is pretty much the complete opposite to the relationship you need to be in before you’re made a cuckold. If you consider yourself to be a cuckold because a woman you’ve shagged a few times but you’re not in a committed relationship with has sex with other men then there are many, many men in the same situation who will have to start considering themselves to be cuckolds too. The situation you’re in is a typical FWB situation and nothing like a cuck situation.

It seems that you have hijacked a post that has had nothing but respectful responses from the OP with vile and downright disrespectful responses. Perhaps, respect the thread and the intentions, and if your feeling and knowledge base is as strong as you think it is; start your own. Others are less likely to ask valid and interesting questions because you’re being a dick. "

Also he's on here over a year and no veris.

Richmond/Harrogate

"I have a what might be termed a fwb arrangement with someone who I’d genuinely describe as a close friend. A lot of issues around commitment of any kind after she was in a extremely controlling relationship.

I like that she enjoys stuff, and it makes her feel confident, I guess my question for the cuck guys is how do you manage the feelings of envy/jealousy if you can’t reclaim straight away? I find it very difficult when I say I’d rather that didn’t happen or please could we do this and it’s not taken seriously or brushed off, but I’d love for us to find a way to make it work? Any tips!

You can’t be in a cuck situation with a FWB partner, it’s a contradiction in terms. A cuck is someone who entered into a monogamous relationship with someone but his partner starts sleeping with other men and he knows about it and the cuck still remains faithful and loyal to his cheating partner (im pretty sure that’s basically what it is anyway). If you’re in a FWB situation it means that neither of you have committed to being monogamous and you’re both free to sleep with other people which is pretty much the complete opposite to the relationship you need to be in before you’re made a cuckold. If you consider yourself to be a cuckold because a woman you’ve shagged a few times but you’re not in a committed relationship with has sex with other men then there are many, many men in the same situation who will have to start considering themselves to be cuckolds too. The situation you’re in is a typical FWB situation and nothing like a cuck situation. "

Nice response idiot. Let me guess you’re also someone who complains they don’t get meets? With that level of disrespect, total lack of understanding of a how a dynamic and emotional closeness between 2 people can work I can understand the lack of verifications. Maybe contribute when you have someone useful and not offensive and belittling to say. Prick.

Richmond/Harrogate

"

It seems that you have hijacked a post that has had nothing but respectful responses from the OP with vile and downright disrespectful responses. Perhaps, respect the thread and the intentions, and if your feeling and knowledge base is as strong as you think it is; start your own. Others are less likely to ask valid and interesting questions because you’re being a dick. "

Thank you x

By *esparate danMan 2 weeks ago

glasgow

"In agreement my wife visits an ex lover every three months. I drop her off at a hotel and pick her up. It’s an incredible turn on. Difficult though to get her to talk about what she gets up to and I’d like to take it much further. Any advice welcome. "

Is she not an independent woman

By *oxy jWoman 1 week ago

somerset

100% spot on ....you cannot be cuckold in a fwb setup ... you have to be in a real relationship for it to be cuckold itherwise theres no mental connection and its that mental connection that makes it cuckold ...

and yes cuckold couple for 30++ years real lifestyle cuckold not roleplay or fantasy

somerset

the problem is people cant really advise as its all very complicated every real cuckold couple will be wired in their own way so what works for one wont work for the other ... cuckolding is complex within each couple ...... unless its fantasy or roleplay then its simple follow a blog read a book or watch porn..

By *iscreetdan2023Man 1 week ago

bury st edmunds

Hi I’ve been in the swinging scene for well over 20 years now and have come across endless scenarios to hotwife/ stag / cuckolding fantasies, and agree everyone has their own kink to it, jealousy can be a problem sometimes if the couples aren’t 100% secure, happy to chat with anyone also regarding this xx

somerset

please dont message me ive no advice ... advice on this is pointless ie if you dont know what you want then how are others going to help ...

there are a few real cuckold forums with real cuckold couples go read them from real people who live the lifestyle if its fantasy / roleplay then seek the blogs/books/porn

hotwife is not cuckold

stag and vixen is not cuckold

bury st edmunds

"please dont message me ive no advice ... advice on this is pointless ie if you dont know what you want then how are others going to help ...

there are a few real cuckold forums with real cuckold couples go read them from real people who live the lifestyle if its fantasy / roleplay then seek the blogs/books/porn

hotwife is not cuckold

stag and vixen is not cuckold"

I’ve not messaged you!

somerset

"please dont message me ive no advice ... advice on this is pointless ie if you dont know what you want then how are others going to help ...

hotwife is not cuckold

stag and vixen is not cuckold

I’ve not messaged you!"

never said you did

By *itegreensWoman 1 week ago

southampton

Has it ever been an issue for the wife to maintain a sexual attraction to the husband ?

By *rivextrMan 1 week ago

Glasgow

Did you ever get to take part in action ? Looking at your cock, it seems really tiny.

By *rivextrMan 1 week ago

Glasgow

"Has it ever been an issue for the wife to maintain a sexual attraction to the husband ?"

Interesting question.

By *ames250122Man 1 week ago

Worcester

J and L x"

Hayy, I love your post Joe and Lola and would really appreciate your insight as I would love to have a better understanding of cuckholding. It seems really popular but I was never really able to grasp why it was so popular a kink. I always wanted to try and understand better but not so easy to be able to ask questions. Hope my questions are ok as they may seem a bit direct and on here or private, if you’re ok with answering I would love to get your insights. Please believe me though, I mean no offence or mean to cause any upset. I have mild asparagus and so the dynamics of any relationship has always been challenging for me. Thankfully over time that got easier but there still a lot more for me to understand and I’m only asking in the hope the answers will allow me to look at cuckholding and understand cuckholding from another’s prospective (mine been a mixture of confusion and intrigue) and be able to more enlightened and informed understanding if that ok?

1: Where you both into cuckholding before you meet? How did it all come about you being a cuckhold couple?

2: As a couple was it difficult finding a balance between what you both desired and what your partner was also comfortable with?

3: as a couple do switch the role of being cuckhold around so you both get to experience being with someone else while your partner watches?

4: Is there anything one of you is allowed to do but the other isn’t or are you both on equal footing, so if one of you is allowed do something then equally so is the other?

5: Would you be ok with your partnering wanting to be able to do something but they wouldn’t be ok with if the roles where reversed?

6: if only one of you wanted to sleep with other people but your partner didn’t, is healthy to still go down the path of cuckholding? How do you ensure your not hurting and abusing your partners love for your own needs or it the other half in the relationship handle only wanting to be with your partner but they don’t feel the same and want to go ahead regardless, in some instance even humiliate you further and make you watch, help them get ready to meet someone else or hear about it?

6: What is it makes seeing your partner with someone else but not be/ get involved and share in the fun? Is it solely for their benefit or do you get something out of it as well and is that really more satisfying then actually being part of the experience?

7: How do you strike the right balance between it being something you occasionally enjoy trying amongst enjoying other kinks together to it becoming the overriding arch of your sex lives, where one half sex life suffers at the expense of the other?

8: Lastly, does it make you both happy? Do you both feel you’re just as strong or stronger a couple as before? Just as loving and affectionate or even more loving and affectionate to each other?

Sharing a life with someone that loves and is deeply in love with you is one of the most amazing gifts life has to offer and I truly admire you both for having that as well as the strength as a couple to find and embrace what gives you both fulfilment and happiness together instead of silently dirtying apart as so many couples do x

By *irestorm81Man 1 week ago

Richmond/Harrogate

100% spot on ....you cannot be cuckold in a fwb setup ... you have to be in a real relationship for it to be cuckold itherwise theres no mental connection and its that mental connection that makes it cuckold ...

and yes cuckold couple for 30++ years real lifestyle cuckold not roleplay or fantasy"

Curious why you think friends can’t have as strong a connection as people who’d describe themselves as a couple? If you share everything, speak all day every day and know each other better than anyone else and care about each other deeply, I’d suggest that’s more of an emotional connection than a lot of “couples” just without the label?!

bury st edmunds

"Did you ever get to take part in action ? Looking at your cock, it seems really tiny. "

Who the f are you to judge

By *ash0000Man 1 week ago

Mid Cornwall

By *ohnnynSallyCouple 1 week ago

Knowle

J and L x"

Would welcome advice, but can't message.

By *knylonchickCouple 1 week ago

hitchin

We’ve had a decade of experience exploring this kink on both sides of the fence..

With the right people utterly amazing

By *ast_jjMan 1 week ago

Dublin and London

"We’ve had a decade of experience exploring this kink on both sides of the fence..

With the right people utterly amazing "

Same here and the couples I've had the pleasure to meet and play with have been fantastic. When it works, it's a fantastic dynamic.

somerset

"Has it ever been an issue for the wife to maintain a sexual attraction to the husband ?"

none i love my husband totally and would not want to be with anyone else ... cuckolding works for us because its us we are totally together anything i have with others is just sexual and friendship ...

do i find my hubs sexually atractive hell yes i do totally our sexual connection is spot on just his penis is useless ...

this only works because of us i would not be interested in this lifestyle with anyone else because no one would understand me like hubby and its the same the other way around its us that makes it and thats how this lifestyle should be with swinging / cuckold other kinks only the strongest couples get it and thrive from it.... hence why its not a lifestyle for all

By *affle84Couple 1 week ago

Norwich

Cuckold couple here always welcome advise xx

By *ats100Woman 1 week ago

glasgow

"I’m interested in how you end a scene. Does the bull stick around? Do the three of you have a coffee? Or do you two cuddle up and the bull leaves?

(I realise this would be different for everyone. I’m curious what works for you?)

Thanks for this thread. It’s interesting. "

well said

By *iganpairCouple 1 week ago

Wigan, Lancs.

Very well said

"Has it ever been an issue for the wife to maintain a sexual attraction to the husband ?

none i love my husband totally and would not want to be with anyone else ... cuckolding works for us because its us we are totally together anything i have with others is just sexual and friendship ...

do i find my hubs sexually atractive hell yes i do totally our sexual connection is spot on just his penis is useless ...

this only works because of us i would not be interested in this lifestyle with anyone else because no one would understand me like hubby and its the same the other way around its us that makes it and thats how this lifestyle should be with swinging / cuckold other kinks only the strongest couples get it and thrive from it.... hence why its not a lifestyle for all"

By *ats100Woman 1 week ago

glasgow

"

100% agree

By *aveJones76Man 7 days ago

Rotherham

I've been trying/hoping my wife will cuckold me for years but no luck. She deserves so much more than my megre efforts, even if meant me losing out for good. I'd love to know how you eventually took the plunge!

By *olvesGentMan 7 days ago

Wolverhampton

We have a good cuckolding group on telegram now, if anyone wants to join drop me a message with your telegram name.

By *ash0000Man 7 days ago

Mid Cornwall

"We have a good cuckolding group on telegram now, if anyone wants to join drop me a message with your telegram name. "

Sounds great.

By *oe and lola OP   Couple 2 days ago

Weston

Sorry we’ve not been arrived. Joe in hospital for a - very minor - op. Nothing to do with cock size btw lol!

However, it’s just meant we’ve not been in circulation for a coupla weeks.

Thanks for the support for this thread. We aren’t bothered for the neg head Bollox quite frankly. No one needs that.

We’ll go over responses and try to reply responsibly - well, we’ll try!

Be happy folks xx

J and L

By *hippy57Man 2 days ago

Chelmsford

Good luck,hope joe ok kind regards Terry x

Weston

"We have a good cuckolding group on telegram now, if anyone wants to join drop me a message with your telegram name. "

Excellent

Weston

"I've been trying/hoping my wife will cuckold me for years but no luck. She deserves so much more than my megre efforts, even if meant me losing out for good. I'd love to know how you eventually took the plunge! "

She was messaging someone at work. I said I wasn’t angry and in fact had been something I’d always wanted. It coincided with a conversation with a mate who said he’d fancied her. It went from there. Slowly. It lasted a long time but he was young and it ended not very well. So lessons learnt from that first experience.

Weston

"Has it ever been an issue for the wife to maintain a sexual attraction to the husband ?

this only works because of us i would not be interested in this lifestyle with anyone else because no one would understand me like hubby and its the same the other way around its us that makes it and thats how this lifestyle should be with swinging / cuckold other kinks only the strongest couples get it and thrive from it.... hence why its not a lifestyle for all"

Best way to be. You’re doing you! X

Weston

J and L x

Hayy, I love your post Joe and Lola and would really appreciate your insight as I would love to have a better understanding of cuckholding. It seems really popular but I was never really able to grasp why it was so popular a kink. I always wanted to try and understand better but not so easy to be able to ask questions. Hope my questions are ok as they may seem a bit direct and on here or private, if you’re ok with answering I would love to get your insights. Please believe me though, I mean no offence or mean to cause any upset. I have mild asparagus and so the dynamics of any relationship has always been challenging for me. Thankfully over time that got easier but there still a lot more for me to understand and I’m only asking in the hope the answers will allow me to look at cuckholding and understand cuckholding from another’s prospective (mine been a mixture of confusion and intrigue) and be able to more enlightened and informed understanding if that ok?

1: Where you both into cuckholding before you meet? How did it all come about you being a cuckhold couple?

I was she wasn’t at all but other men were mentioned during sex

2: As a couple was it difficult finding a balance between what you both desired and what your partner was also comfortable with?

Yes but we adjusted over time. It became too much at one point and we stopped completely for a long time.

3: as a couple do switch the role of being cuckhold around so you both get to experience being with someone else while your partner watches?

Never. It’s about Lola’s pleasure and as time has gone on I like the humiliation of it

4: Is there anything one of you is allowed to do but the other isn’t or are you both on equal footing, so if one of you is allowed do something then equally so is the other?

I’m not allowed but she is allowed anything she likes.

5: Would you be ok with your partnering wanting to be able to do something but they wouldn’t be ok with if the roles where reversed?

Answered this already I think lol

6: if only one of you wanted to sleep with other people but your partner didn’t, is healthy to still go down the path of cuckholding? How do you ensure your not hurting and abusing your partners love for your own needs or it the other half in the relationship handle only wanting to be with your partner but they don’t feel the same and want to go ahead regardless, in some instance even humiliate you further and make you watch, help them get ready to meet someone else or hear about it?

The second half of this question is totally us and I clean up sometimes but not always. Meets have occurred and been told about them after the event. Found this hard in the beginning but I knew she was more comfortable without me there if that was the mood at that moment.

6: What is it makes seeing your partner with someone else but not be/ get involved and share in the fun? Is it solely for their benefit or do you get something out of it as well and is that really more satisfying then actually being part of the experience?

She likes a bigger dick and someone who can go for a long time. She also prefers taller rugby player physique which I can’t provide. I find it incredibly intense and the humiliation is a massive turn on when done correctly.

7: How do you strike the right balance between it being something you occasionally enjoy trying amongst enjoying other kinks together to it becoming the overriding arch of your sex lives, where one half sex life suffers at the expense of the other?

Cuckolding is a fantastic thing - but it’s not the only thing. We are happy with it and without it. It’s something to pick up and put down when we like. Not dictated to by others. But that’s just us.

8: Lastly, does it make you both happy? Do you both feel you’re just as strong or stronger a couple as before? Just as loving and affectionate or even more loving and affectionate to each other?

Twenty five years together. We’ve had a life, children, lost parents, have a business together. I wouldn’t want to be anywhere else and I know she’s the same.

Sharing a life with someone that loves and is deeply in love with you is one of the most amazing gifts life has to offer and I truly admire you both for having that as well as the strength as a couple to find and embrace what gives you both fulfilment and happiness together instead of silently dirtying apart as so many couples do x"

Answered hopefully enough to help you. It’s just our story though, it’s not law lol

By *rufflesCouple 2 days ago

manchester

Exactly xxx

By *oe and lola OP   Couple 1 day ago

Weston

"Exactly xxx "

Thanks

By *ast_jjMan 1 day ago

Dublin and London

Great thread guys and hope Joe is on the mend.

By *ash0000Man 1 day ago

Mid Cornwall

Yeah great thread!

By *_the_impalerMan 1 day ago

canterbury

J and L x

I was she wasn’t at all but other men were mentioned during sex

Yes but we adjusted over time. It became too much at one point and we stopped completely for a long time.

Never. It’s about Lola’s pleasure and as time has gone on I like the humiliation of it

I’m not allowed but she is allowed anything she likes.

Answered this already I think lol

The second half of this question is totally us and I clean up sometimes but not always. Meets have occurred and been told about them after the event. Found this hard in the beginning but I knew she was more comfortable without me there if that was the mood at that moment.

She likes a bigger dick and someone who can go for a long time. She also prefers taller rugby player physique which I can’t provide. I find it incredibly intense and the humiliation is a massive turn on when done correctly.

Cuckolding is a fantastic thing - but it’s not the only thing. We are happy with it and without it. It’s something to pick up and put down when we like. Not dictated to by others. But that’s just us.

Twenty five years together. We’ve had a life, children, lost parents, have a business together. I wouldn’t want to be anywhere else and I know she’s the same.

Sharing a life with someone that loves and is deeply in love with you is one of the most amazing gifts life has to offer and I truly admire you both for having that as well as the strength as a couple to find and embrace what gives you both fulfilment and happiness together instead of silently dirtying apart as so many couples do x

Answered hopefully enough to help you. It’s just our story though, it’s not law lol "

If your new to cuckolding it’s very helpful to discuss things with people in a similar situation to yourselves especially as emotions and a lot of mental stimulation is involved and if you have someone you can tell they can give you that independent view or an explanation

I pick up on other peoples emotions easily and find myself speaking to them and trying to support them so can go from swinging to marriage counseling!!

In the extreme

OP great idea

» Add a new message to this topic