FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Wink System

Wink System

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *-Chelmo OP   Man 2 weeks ago

Chelmsford/Edmonton

Just wondering peoples thoughts on it.

Doesn’t seem well received from people as I’ve seen numerous profiles with the “we don’t look at winks”. caveat.

Also find it a bit odd that if you’re messaged by a hidden profile you can reply but with a wink you can’t.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ellhungvweMan 2 weeks ago

Cheltenham

I like winks. They indicate an interest. If someone wants to respond then they can. If they don’t want to respond then that is fine as well.

By *ticky69Man 2 weeks ago

Preston

"I like winks. They indicate an interest. If someone wants to respond then they can. If they don’t want to respond then that is fine as well."

Exactly this.

By *rx1Couple 2 weeks ago

Okehampton

Its a strange one really... Of course most prefer a message, not really sure what a wink achieves.

Are they really a form of saying " Im interested and would like to get to know someone?

90% of the Winks we get are from people the other end of the Country or from those that clearly haven't read our profile as they are outside of preferences as listed in our profile.

By *herryEatersCouple 2 weeks ago

East Cheshire

Winks are a great way of quickly saying you're interested without wasting the effort of a well written message that is then ignored..... If of interest they can wink back and a message is then worthwhile !. It may seem lazy yet most of us have busy lives outside fab and need to make efficient use of our time here, wasting as little as possible (my fingers are shrinking with the messages we do send )

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple 2 weeks ago

Leeds

I like a wink, it's a good way of showing interest, some don't look, some do.

Mrs

By *weet and SpiceCouple 2 weeks ago

Around the Midlands

We like winks, but never understand why people don't follow-up if we return a wink!

By *unchalMan 2 weeks ago

Dartford

"Just wondering peoples thoughts on it.

Doesn’t seem well received from people as I’ve seen numerous profiles with the “we don’t look at winks”. caveat.

Also find it a bit odd that if you’re messaged by a hidden profile you can reply but with a wink you can’t."

I like winks and taps and whatever. Sometimes I just fancy someone and don’t care if we ever ‘connect’ so long as they like to snog (and have a nice cock).

By *unchalMan 2 weeks ago

Dartford

"We like winks, but never understand why people don't follow-up if we return a wink!"

Sometimes a wink is only about saying you look good but I know I am not what you are looking for. It’s a compliment that doesn’t require anything else. I do that sometimes.

By *rpeggioCouple 2 weeks ago

Baughurst

We take winks as a question: we like your profile, do you also like ours? If we do, we wink back, but expect the winker couple to message. If they don't, we assume they were not interested enough to bother to message us.

By *ockney-JMan 2 weeks ago

Cambridge

I ignore faceless ones if I actually remember to check them in the first place

By *endalshaggersCouple 2 weeks ago

Kendal

"I like winks. They indicate an interest. If someone wants to respond then they can. If they don’t want to respond then that is fine as well."

This is why we use them. Indicate a interest first and see if anything comes out of it.

By *ophieslutTV/TS 2 weeks ago

Central

I like them and most people who don't, indicate this, when you read the profile

Most people here are single men and success will require investing lots of effort. Sending a wink isn't much effort, so potentially not too onerous and may pay results

By *nytime2023Couple 2 weeks ago

Gloucestershire

Each to their own really. We use it as a filter on top of the other filters, it clearly states in our profile that we don’t respond to winks so anyone who winks clearly hasn’t read it. We can also appreciate that some people like them, do what makes you happy

By *amnaughtybutniceWoman 2 weeks ago

tf1

Never look at them. I currently have 571 new winks. My profile does say don’t bother winking me. Apparently no one ever reads that tho

By *aomilatteCouple 2 weeks ago

Midlands

As an example - We get a wink today, we both look at their profile and wink back. They send a friends request. We wait until they're offline, look at their friends pics (containing no face pics), then delete them as friend's. No message, it's all a bit pointless (no time was wasted though apparently!). The end

By *bxanfCouple 2 weeks ago

Bilston/Dudley

Winks are fine, if we get one we will look at the profile and message if we like the look of them.

Its a way of showing interest but less hassle then doing a whole message

By *s.SuessWoman 2 weeks ago

Somewhere

"As an example - We get a wink today, we both look at their profile and wink back. They send a friends request. We wait until they're offline, look at their friends pics (containing no face pics), then delete them as friend's. No message, it's all a bit pointless (no time was wasted though apparently!). The end "

Great ain't it, doing the crafty wait until offline then checking out "friends" photos first

By *otHB24Couple 2 weeks ago

southport

We don't mind winks there seems to be an unwritten rule if you get a wink back it's ok to message xx

By *uliette500Woman 2 weeks ago

Hull

Never send a wink and I never check mine either.

By *iseekingbiCouple 2 weeks ago

N ireland and West Midlands

We have a good wink every day

By *lice AgainTV/TS 2 weeks ago

Bristol

I really like winks.

Although thinking about it, it's just like a 'hey' message. Which I hate.

But I think it's good to have that separation, like a message that's not a message that you don't feel obliged to engage with.

By *ookie_and_NookieCouple 1 week ago

Kent

We love the winks. It lets us be total chickens and wink a profile then completely forget about it so we don’t feel rejected if they don’t wink back haha!

C x

By *rumguy1982Man 1 week ago

Birmingham

I like the wink system, good to show you are interested, saves sending possibly unwanted messages.

By *he LsCouple 1 week ago

East Midlands

We really like the wink system x

By *etsHaveALook69Man 1 week ago

Yorkshire

I rather like the wink system,

Smile let’s one know you like what you see

If reciprocated wink back…start a convo.

If not, who wants to wade through endless messages for which one might have no interest

By *andPextraCouple 1 week ago

North West

We specifically say we don’t look them, yet still get plenty. Just an indicator of those who get distracted by photos and don’t read profiles.

Just send a message; it only takes a few seconds

By *ouples_EroticaXXXCouple 1 week ago

manchester

Wink work for us

By *fficerdribbleMan 1 week ago

Costa Blanca /

I enjoy receiving winks but rarely send them unless i wink back at the sender.

If its the first point of contact and leads to chatting or more then that's a good thing.

By *oomerangbobMan 7 days ago

stanhope

Do not mind a wink

By *igBlondeWoman 7 days ago

Jersey (sometimes Notts)

"Just wondering peoples thoughts on it.

Also find it a bit odd that if you’re messaged by a hidden profile you can reply but with a wink you can’t."

It’s a bit like when you used to be able to “poke” someone on Facebook

By *ot to giggleWoman 7 days ago

Coventry

i forget to look at mine

» Add a new message to this topic