FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Messages

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *elshgirl86 OP   Woman 2 weeks ago

cardiff

Just needing to rant been on and off here a number of years and apart from the odd one been respectful and loving community however today

I have had someone message me say nope and blocked never spoke to them before

And another who messaged as I went off online due to a phone call then come back on and he reported me for being fake and blocked me.

I have noticed there is a lot of males lately spoiling the experience on here if we don’t answer right away

I admit if my inbox gets full I get overwhelmed and mass delete everything, I know I shouldn’t but sometimes to pressure to responded gets a little to much.

I adore fab and for the most part find it a loving respectful community but like others have stated previously something has changed massively and starting to not feel like it.

I could just be moaning and most probably am but I do miss fab from past where everyone was respectful and kind

Sorry if this isn’t the right place to post

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *avid2001Man 2 weeks ago

Thornton-Cleveleys

I don't have this problem as nobody messages me I do respond to the one or two messages I have had over the years. I do love a nice flirty chat.

By *idden Gem69Woman 2 weeks ago

north lanarkshire

Pushy guys are a big red flag i get repeat messages with ??? If i dont reply right away, i usually end up blocking them

By *uliette500Woman 2 weeks ago

Hull

We are fake if we....

1 don't reply fast enough

2 say no thanks and don't give a good enough reason.

3 if we won't give out phone number after 1 or 2 messages.

4 won't meet straight away as in with an hour of the first message

5 am online but not ready to meet now.

I'm sure there are plenty more reasons, these are just ones I have been accused of

By *ophieslutTV/TS 2 weeks ago

Central

I think the online communication standards fell from the pandemic period, including in Fab. Users here also have very unrealistic expectations much of the time too.

But any and everything that others do to mark them out as obviously unsuitable is a blessing!

Conform to your own standards and expectations. I have inbox drama and hassle and just try to use it to my own advantage

By *bxanfCouple 2 weeks ago

Bilston/Dudley

Our third hour on this site a guy reported us for being a fake profile because we wasn't interested. Not third day, third hour.

By *ee EllCouple 2 weeks ago

Carmarthenshire

We haven't had any issues like that for a while, but last year we did.

One messaged said "reported for being fake" - I know the verified picture isn't enough for everyone, but we're also happy to verify ourselves to people due to the fact we haven't no meets yet so no veris.

Yeah, we've also had the "just nope" then block.

It's just another filter; they've taken the time to do it on our behalf, because attitudes like that don't stay hidden for long anyway.

The best we had though was "people like you shouldn't be on here" as if autistic/adhders don't have a sex life.

By *maginitivemindMan 2 weeks ago

East Mids

Don’t let the idiots get you down.

You’re here for you not for them don’t forget that.

By *otswoldCurvesWoman 2 weeks ago

Cotswolds

There are some very fragile egos on fab that can't take rejection or you not instantly responding.

I was accused of being fake and a timewaster because person I was interested in got shitty because I wouldn't wake up at 5am and go meet them for a fuck in their car after a night shift.

I see those idiots of doing me a favour of exposing themselves as d*cks and saving me from wasting my time.

I've also had some really lovely people be very respectful once I have replied politely no thank you.

By *igBlondeWoman 2 weeks ago

Jersey (sometimes Notts)

"Pushy guys are a big red flag i get repeat messages with ??? If i dont reply right away, i usually end up blocking them"

Same.

Does it have to be spelt out every single time when there is no interest?

cardiff

"Pushy guys are a big red flag i get repeat messages with ??? If i dont reply right away, i usually end up blocking them"

cardiff

Same

cardiff

"We are fake if we....

1 don't reply fast enough

2 say no thanks and don't give a good enough reason.

3 if we won't give out phone number after 1 or 2 messages.

4 won't meet straight away as in with an hour of the first message

5 am online but not ready to meet now.

I'm sure there are plenty more reasons, these are just ones I have been accused of "

Yes same here, I often when my phone rings forgets I’m logged in and can go for couple hours not realising

cardiff

"There are some very fragile egos on fab that can't take rejection or you not instantly responding.

I was accused of being fake and a timewaster because person I was interested in got shitty because I wouldn't wake up at 5am and go meet them for a fuck in their car after a night shift.

I see those idiots of doing me a favour of exposing themselves as d*cks and saving me from wasting my time.

I've also had some really lovely people be very respectful once I have replied politely no thank you. "

Aww no way, the only way you get me out of bed at 5 am is if family emergency or the cats are crying

By *luffyrabitCouple 2 weeks ago

Catterick Garrison/ Stockton

I would love to get "just nope". Mine are usually abusive and I'm told I'm a time waster. This is without even bothering to message me and talk

By *itstoowoo2Woman 2 weeks ago

Newcastle

I had a vile message because I said no thank you , really got to me that day and I nearly came off . Fortunately they are a sml percentage and show their nasty traits straight away , pinch of salt block and report is my way now .

By *eard and BoobsCouple 2 weeks ago

Portstewart

Certain people who usually block and report in our personal experience tend to do so after being rejected. We're not scared of what anyone thinks about us rejecting them. Everyone is here for there own wants and needs so if we get rejected by someone we tend to just block them and put a note on there profile and this means that we don't have to stand the chance of them asking at a different time

By *Cups32Woman 2 weeks ago

Colne

I had a particularly abusive message the other day despite having never spoken to him... I blocked and reported him and the profile appears to have disappeared.

The fab rule of no reply = no thanks seems to go largely ignored. Seems to be a large amount of entitlement these days...

By *endalshaggersCouple 2 weeks ago

Kendal

I think the problem is there's so many males on here who must genuinely think it's a very easy site to get laid on. Anyone online must be gagging for it and I'll easily get a shag. I think this is obvious considering it seems to be at least 5-1 ratio of males to females or couples.

Then obviously, when they find out the vast majority of us aren't that easy we'll just hop into bed with them after a couple of messages or a few photos of their cock, they kick off and get petty.

Now, this is not every single man on here and I'm sure there are some genuine nice guys who sadly get short shrift and lumped into the "single guys are bad" club. However it seems the actions of a few spoil it for the majority.

By *dinburghWomanWoman 2 weeks ago

Edinburgh

"Just needing to rant been on and off here a number of years and apart from the odd one been respectful and loving community however today

And another who messaged as I went off online due to a phone call then come back on and he reported me for being fake and blocked me.

I have noticed there is a lot of males lately spoiling the experience on here if we don’t answer right away

I admit if my inbox gets full I get overwhelmed and mass delete everything, I know I shouldn’t but sometimes to pressure to responded gets a little to much.

I adore fab and for the most part find it a loving respectful community but like others have stated previously something has changed massively and starting to not feel like it.

I could just be moaning and most probably am but I do miss fab from past where everyone was respectful and kind

Sorry if this isn’t the right place to post"

I too have been blocked when I haven’t replied quickly enough for them. I once got 8 messages in 12 hours from the same guy ! what does that say about them

By *issmorganWoman 2 weeks ago

Calderdale innit

Be glad they gave themselves away op, if they're that inpatient here, imagine what they'd be like if you met them.

It's like when someone sends a message, you don't reply and they send another ten mins.

I always block people like that, because it's so pushy.

By *aunchyrabbitsCouple 2 weeks ago

West Dorset

We have come to the conclusion that 99% of the single men on this site are single for a reason.

We have set up message filters to stop them messaging and can look for a single guy on our own terms.

OP - you clearly aren't fake and he was clearly a Muppet, don't let it get you down x

cardiff

"I had a vile message because I said no thank you , really got to me that day and I nearly came off . Fortunately they are a sml percentage and show their nasty traits straight away , pinch of salt block and report is my way now . "

That’s awful, even though it’s through messages I don’t think they realise how it can effect your day

cardiff

"We have come to the conclusion that 99% of the single men on this site are single for a reason.

We have set up message filters to stop them messaging and can look for a single guy on our own terms.

OP - you clearly aren't fake and he was clearly a Muppet, don't let it get you down x "

Tbh I would have answered but my phone went I got into a lengthy conversation about my uncle with his social worker and totally forgot I was signed in.

I’m starting to realise there is a reason they complain no one answers them

By *clovin.69Man 2 weeks ago

Cardiff

I feel sorry for the people who have to put up with desperate men.

It ruins the experience for women as well as the 1% of genuine guys on here which is really frustrating.

I try to write nice/funny tailored messages to the women i like which takes A LOT of time and effort, but then about 90% aren't ever opened which is demoralising in itself and it's probably bcos women are being bombarded with hundreds of other awful messages from dodgy men on here!

By *idden Gem69Woman 2 weeks ago

north lanarkshire

"I think the problem is there's so many males on here who must genuinely think it's a very easy site to get laid on. Anyone online must be gagging for it and I'll easily get a shag. I think this is obvious considering it seems to be at least 5-1 ratio of males to females or couples.

Then obviously, when they find out the vast majority of us aren't that easy we'll just hop into bed with them after a couple of messages or a few photos of their cock, they kick off and get petty.

Now, this is not every single man on here and I'm sure there are some genuine nice guys who sadly get short shrift and lumped into the "single guys are bad" club. However it seems the actions of a few spoil it for the majority. "

Definitely

Had a message yesterday saying im horny want to meet, pictureless and no bio profile, i replied no thanks and his reply was well what you on here for then? I usually just block but this time i replied im here for sex just not with u then blocked.. honestly it used to get to me the abuse sometimes still does but hey ho great escape from most of them

By *ot to giggleWoman 2 weeks ago

Coventry

bombarded with messages if you dont reply within a few minutes, they dont have any pictures and ask for more of yours - anyone you said no to calls you fake or time waster.

and it seems to be getting worse - if they block me and I know they have i will block them or they can keep popping back on your profile, have had that happen as well.

By *ripodius WillyusMan 2 weeks ago

Colne

You have every right to mass delete or owt else to do with your account. If folk moan save your time just block them.

"Just needing to rant been on and off here a number of years and apart from the odd one been respectful and loving community however today

Sorry if this isn’t the right place to post"

By *oneyladyWoman 2 weeks ago

York

I had a d**k head last week really get me down because I said I was looking to meet “hot men” and he said I had no right to ask for “hot men” only because I wasn’t that hot myself!! Total troll. It got to me though.

By *adylouthCouple 2 weeks ago

warrinton

Best ones are being called ignorant and rude when deleting a message without replying, even though our profile clearly states this might happen

They feel so entitled

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple 2 weeks ago

Leeds

It's just the entitlement of fab.

Your fake if you aren't attracted to them.

Your beautiful to start then a ugly cow when you don't want to meet them.

They get offended you didn't want their cock in your inbox.

They get rude when you point out they'd have much better success messaging people who meet men.

Unfortunately some of the fab blokes think any holes a goal and get their ego bruised when they realise they can't fuck everyone.

Mrs

By *otswoldCurvesWoman 2 weeks ago

Cotswolds

"I had a d**k head last week really get me down because I said I was looking to meet “hot men” and he said I had no right to ask for “hot men” only because I wasn’t that hot myself!! Total troll. It got to me though. "

What an utter cockwomble and fragile ego.

By *entenTeaCouple 2 weeks ago

Buckley North Wales

I'm pretty surprised by these comments. Somehow we have never been accused of being fake. We ignore and delete a lot of messages and it is abundantly clear that many men don't bother reading profiles, especially with the meet requests. Maybe we have just been lucky.

By *ssex-coupleCouple 2 weeks ago

clacton on sea

We’ve been here years and never had any luck. It’s nice to talk to people but messages are few and far between

By *ealArtfulDodgerMan 2 weeks ago

Newcastle

"We have come to the conclusion that 99% of the single men on this site are single for a reason.

OP - you clearly aren't fake and he was clearly a Muppet, don't let it get you down x "

I think the "99% of guys..." is a bit harsh tbh both btw - Yet I very much get the sentiment and perhaps your reasons too!

I couldn't agree more tho with all the opinions and great advice offered also to the OP.

I came to swinging via the club route myself & you just don't get the knobheads & angry saddos in that world as they are shown the door immediately & rightly so too..

Anyhoo that's my 2 cents worth for what it's worth .?

Good luck one & all and stick with it OP as it's ultimately worth the pain & BS.!

Ohh do give clubs a try too as personally I've never looked back x

» Add a new message to this topic