FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > bi bottom advice

bi bottom advice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *inglepringlebedsuk OP   Man 2 weeks ago

Sandy

I am looking for some advice from people regarding being a bottom for the first time. It doesn't matter if you are a single bi male or a bi couple who have experienced being a bottom already or even a woman who receives anal (it's effectively the same thing for men and women that first time, right?)

If you can possibly provide some guidance, please feel free to drop me a message so we can chat.

Thanks in advance

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lowupdollTV/TS 2 weeks ago

S. Herts

It’s not quite the same as women don’t have a prostate.

Relax, lube, being on top gives you more control to get it in and warmed up but can be a bit uncomfortable for the top.

By *iss DevilWoman 2 weeks ago

Bedford

If you've never had any bum play before, start slowly and small. A finger first, just on the outside, teasing and encouraging the bum hole to relax. Then small/slim butt plugs, slowly building up to bigger/thicker ones - you can get sets of training plugs. Use good lube, and plenty of it as there is no natural lubrication there. Get yourself used to douching.

Once you think you're ready for a cock, make sure you douche beforehand but not too close to the meet so you have plenty of time to empty and relax. Use a butt plug, keep it in for a while to get your bum hole used to having something there.

During the meet, go slowly, don't try to take it all in straight away, and relax. Lube, lube and lube again.

Don't use any numbing creams in the area - pain is the indicator there is something not right/your body is not ready. You do not want to end up with tears in your anus.

Communication with the top is key.

By *angler 321Man 2 weeks ago

Hereford

I would suggest, starting off with an array of different sizes butt plugs or dildos.

Have a play on your own, start small and go bigger as you feel comfortable, plenty of lube and treat to relax.

In my experience it takes a long time to get to a level were you can take a cock and really enjoy it, but it's worth it in the end.

By *inky CyclerMan 2 weeks ago

Bristol

As mentioned by others, slim butt plugs and dildos to start with lube if totally virgin to anal penetration. After time move onto thicker toys, again with lube. I took my time and have ready a 45mm dia. plug which is proving reluctant to enter but with lube and patience it will pop in.

» Add a new message to this topic