FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Clubs

Clubs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *B01 OP   Man 2 weeks ago

Manchester/Preston/Lancaster

I've always been interested in attending a club but I'm on the newer side and don't have anyone to take. Just looking for some advice for newbies

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uenevereWoman 2 weeks ago

Scunthorpe

To be fair, you're better off going to a club on your own. There's loads in your area.

Just choose a club, chat, don't drink too much or be a dick and you might even get lucky.

By *oneyladyWoman 2 weeks ago

York

You’ll have more fun if you can find a partner to go with you.. or at least someone to meet there.

Look on the local club meets section and contact people who are going to see if they would be happy to meet you in the club for a social.

By *oneyladyWoman 2 weeks ago

York

Btw. Cupids is a great club near you and super super friendly. I know a couple who go regularly and the girl works there… I don’t want to share their details here, but if you look on Cupids reviews or Cupids meets you will find them. X

By *ealArtfulDodgerMan 2 weeks ago

Newcastle

Im absolutely certain that an absolutely gorgeous guy like yourself won't struggle too much..

From a guy to a guy tho, go to local clubs. Don't get pissed even if you're nervous af.!

Rabbit in the headlights ain't worth af either..

So in short.. relax, soak up the atmosphere, be polite, unassuming, gentlemanly and respectful and the rest as us club regular goers would say was blissfully & also indeed history

By *ixenandhoundCouple 2 weeks ago

Plymouth

"Im absolutely certain that an absolutely gorgeous guy like yourself won't struggle too much..

From a guy to a guy tho, go to local clubs. Don't get pissed even if you're nervous af.!

Rabbit in the headlights ain't worth af either..

So in short.. relax, soak up the atmosphere, be polite, unassuming, gentlemanly and respectful and the rest as us club regular goers would say was blissfully & also indeed history "

This is great advice

By *oiluvfunMan 2 weeks ago

Penrith

The golden rule for single guys visiting swinger clubs is; go with a female

By *rDuracell88Man 2 weeks ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

"The golden rule for single guys visiting swinger clubs is; go with a female

"

Don't have to. Just go relax chat to people.

Relax in the hot tub and sauna always helps to unwind.

Always ask to join in if you like what you see. Don't knock on locked rooms and don't walk round wanking.

Penrith

Always ask to join in if you like what you see. Don't knock on locked rooms and don't walk round wanking. "

I speak from my experiences of visiting swinger clubs as a straight, single white guy. It is far easier to go as a couple…

By *rDuracell88Man 2 weeks ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Always ask to join in if you like what you see. Don't knock on locked rooms and don't walk round wanking.

I speak from my experiences of visiting swinger clubs as a straight, single white guy. It is far easier to go as a couple… "

What ever you feel comfortable with and aslong as you enjoy yourself

By *ucka39Man 2 weeks ago

Newcastle

Never been to any clubs but in my opinion go with no expectations and you can't go wrong try and treat it similar to going out clubbing people are human

By *rozac_fairyCouple 2 weeks ago

Tamworth

"

Hmmm, maybe we need to start asking more couples if they're actually couples, we go for single guys so tend to dismiss couples.

Thank you for throwing this out there we could be missing some great guys!

Penrith

Hmmm, maybe we need to start asking more couples if they're actually couples, we go for single guys so tend to dismiss couples.

Thank you for throwing this out there we could be missing some great guys! "

Your verifications show you’re doing well enough so far

Tamworth

Your verifications show you’re doing well enough so far "

Absolutely on a social side but it would also be nice to meet more people and find potential play mates.

Wasn't really aware men going with women was all that common so just something to investigate further

By *DW1983Man 2 weeks ago

Aberdeen, Leeds, Sheffield

Without doubt it's easier to go with a partner. Easier to make connections with other singles and couples, and you have each other to play with if that doesn't happen.

I'm not sure "go with someone" is the right advice though, given how difficult it can be to actually meet people through here. Just go, be friendly, polite, sober, and all the rest. Make an effort with your appearance. Assume nothing will happen, but if it doesn't, don't take it to heart, and keep trying. Some nights the 'right people' will be there and it'll be fantastic. Some nights you'll not click with anyone. Take advantage of the jaccuzzi, sauna and/or pool table, both as a way to be sociable and meet people, but also for your own enjoyment.

Penrith

Absolutely on a social side but it would also be nice to meet more people and find potential play mates.

Wasn't really aware men going with women was all that common so just something to investigate further "

I’ve just found it far easier to go as a ‘couple’ for two reasons; my single female friends don’t like going by themselves, and people approach me more in clubs as part of a couple, than when I’m there as a solo guy…..

By *eandmrsjones69Couple 2 weeks ago

Middle England

Wasn't really aware men going with women was all that common so just something to investigate further

I’ve just found it far easier to go as a ‘couple’ for two reasons; my single female friends don’t like going by themselves, and people approach me more in clubs as part of a couple, than when I’m there as a solo guy….. "

If we go to a club and a looking for a single male and you're part of a "couple" that wouldn't work for us in that instance. If we are looking for a couple and your not really a couple but just 'making it easier for you' that probably wouldn't work either.

The point is just go and be yourself and the rest will take care of itself.

Penrith

I’ve just found it far easier to go as a ‘couple’ for two reasons; my single female friends don’t like going by themselves, and people approach me more in clubs as part of a couple, than when I’m there as a solo guy…..

If we go to a club and a looking for a single male and you're part of a "couple" that wouldn't work for us in that instance. If we are looking for a couple and your not really a couple but just 'making it easier for you' that probably wouldn't work either.

The point is just go and be yourself and the rest will take care of itself."

With the greatest respect, your single guy veris are from BMFC style events, so our paths are unlikely to cross, when you’re “looking for a single male”

And the point about me ‘coupling up’ with a friend, isn’t about it “making it easier” for me, it’s about two friends experiencing a club together.

I have done many club visits as a solo guy, and can say I’ve mostly only encountered couples “Not looking for a single guy sorry”, and rarely were there any single ladies in there either. I always went in with an open mind, zero expectations, and was never anything other than ‘myself’

By *en_Dover79Man 2 weeks ago

Oswaldtwistle

[Removed by poster at 27/04/24 14:50:05]

Tamworth

The point is just go and be yourself and the rest will take care of itself."

Yeah I've heard lots of people saying the same. Last year, this was a discussion in a group chat for an event and it was popular opinion via couples that they don't like clubs allowing single guys in with a FWB because they're "not a real couple". I mean, I didn't like that argument, what is a real couple anyway? But there was the other sides that some felt it was a little deceitful, some felt it was a route for more single men to go on couples and single lady only night which defeats the point of them existing etc. I think it depends on the motives to doing it.

But yeah, we've had some weird experiences with this style dynamic, one being lastnight with friends who went together.

Plus, it's easier to actually find the single guys when they aren't coupled up and it feels rude to ask if he wants a drink, chat and maybe play without her

By *eandmrsjones69Couple 2 weeks ago

Middle England

"With the greatest respect, your single guy veris are from BMFC style events, so our paths are unlikely to cross, when you’re “looking for a single male”

And the point about me ‘coupling up’ with a friend, isn’t about it “making it easier” for me, it’s about two friends experiencing a club together.

I have done many club visits as a solo guy, and can say I’ve mostly only encountered couples “Not looking for a single guy sorry”, and rarely were there any single ladies in there either. I always went in with an open mind, zero expectations, and was never anything other than ‘myself’ "

My experiences of the pseudo couple was at another club. A guy with a lady but just using it to play with Mrs etc but the point holds.

But wish you well.

Penrith

"With the greatest respect, your single guy veris are from BMFC style events, so our paths are unlikely to cross, when you’re “looking for a single male”

I have done many club visits as a solo guy, and can say I’ve mostly only encountered couples “Not looking for a single guy sorry”, and rarely were there any single ladies in there either. I always went in with an open mind, zero expectations, and was never anything other than ‘myself’

My experiences of the pseudo couple was at another club. A guy with a lady but just using it to play with Mrs etc but the point holds.

But wish you well."

You say tomato…..

I’ll stick to using Fab. I find it far easier to meet likeminded friendly people, than the clubs scene

By *ope_kisses22Couple 2 weeks ago

Cheshire

Always ask to join in if you like what you see. Don't knock on locked rooms and don't walk round wanking. "

Great advice here... and we would also say you don't have to go with a woman/friend.

Get to Cupids - filthy Fuckhouse event is a great one and the host will give you a tour and introduce you to ppl.

Treat it like a social with less clothes... chat with ppl and flirt a little.. ask what they're looking for. If it's a single guy and you fit the bill they will tell you.

Hope to see you at Cupids

K

By *bxanfCouple 2 weeks ago

Bilston/Dudley

Many of the club nights have threads on here where you can post and say you are new to the club and looking to make some friends.

Some of the nights we attend at Xtasia have telegram chats so you can get aquainted with people before you even go.

» Add a new message to this topic