FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > magic powder !!!

magic powder !!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *n2cpl OP   Couple  over a year ago

swindon

So we had a little magic delivered yesterday ... tried to do a test patch but failed miserably. Half a teaspoon of powder half water and it was just a runny mess. Most of the powder didn't dissolve at all.

How do you all do it ???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

add the water gradually and mix well

By *pecifically1Woman  over a year ago

Hull

"add the water gradually and mix well"

+1

I put mine i a small tub with lid and shake, mixes quickly and really well..

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

i use a hand whisk

What is this magic powder?

By *pecifically1Woman  over a year ago

Hull

It is a hair removal cream which comes as a powder

was originally meant for facial hair removal for afro hair

can be bought on ebay...

Needs to be a little thicker and just keep mixing takes a while. 7mins and then wipe off with warm flannel

By *ornyGCCouple  over a year ago

Slaithwaite

"Needs to be a little thicker and just keep mixing takes a while. 7mins and then wipe off with warm flannel"

This is spot on! It starts to mix at the point that you think your arm is going to drop off. Just stick with it - it's worth it.

Also do not buy from TheGlamour_shop on eBay as you don't get your powder. See their feedback - We didn't look first!

By *corcherMan  over a year ago

Loughborough

Use a little pot & shake it. Mixes perfectly. Like pollifilla, add a little water & if not enough keep adding a little more. Easier that way than trying to thicken the mix by adding more powder.

By *lipperyWhenWet!Couple  over a year ago

Rochester

I have used this for some time and found it better than all the alternatives. It does require care when mixing to get it right.

Just don't leave it on for too long! You are very sensitive around there and a glowing red ball sack is not to be recommend!!

They also do a cream version which is easier to use and does not dry out when applied , its not quite as effective but good for regular use.

By *ussypussWoman  over a year ago

South Birmingham waiting for the bf to come back after crimbo

Bought some on ebay before Xmas and haven't been brave enough to try it yet

By *issy louWoman  over a year ago

Staffordshire Moorlands

I have just bought the cream version as I found the mixing to be a pain - haven't tried it yet tho

"I have just bought the cream version as I found the mixing to be a pain - haven't tried it yet tho "
Answered my question this has, I wont be able to buy it on ebay, im never home to get parcels but can it be used on all hair or just the bikini line because shaving is a pain

By *issy louWoman  over a year ago

Staffordshire Moorlands

"I have just bought the cream version as I found the mixing to be a pain - haven't tried it yet tho Answered my question this has, I wont be able to buy it on ebay, im never home to get parcels but can it be used on all hair or just the bikini line because shaving is a pain "

Any hair - even the "intimate" bits! It was originally for blokes to use on their face, so if its sensitive enough for the face its ok for anywhere! And the cream is in a tube which fit through the letter box so no need to wait in for a parcel!

"I have just bought the cream version as I found the mixing to be a pain - haven't tried it yet tho Answered my question this has, I wont be able to buy it on ebay, im never home to get parcels but can it be used on all hair or just the bikini line because shaving is a pain

Any hair - even the "intimate" bits! It was originally for blokes to use on their face, so if its sensitive enough for the face its ok for anywhere! And the cream is in a tube which fit through the letter box so no need to wait in for a parcel! "

I appreciate your quick reply thankyou. I may do that then just figure out ebay lol

» Add a new message to this topic