FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Dominating

Dominating

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *umsum OP   Man  over a year ago

Bristol

I'm talking to a sub couple who would like me to dominate them. This is new to me but want to give them as much pleasure as possible. What sort of things should I be doing/saying. Any suggestions would be most welcome.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Have a look on google but the basic crux is you are either a dominant man or not. Not something that can be taught and if you try to play act it, it will be obvious and therefore not have the desired effect.

Are the couple looking for roleplay?

"I'm talking to a sub couple who would like me to dominate them. This is new to me but want to give them as much pleasure as possible. What sort of things should I be doing/saying. Any suggestions would be most welcome."

This is quite a common topic on here - have a look through some of the previous threads - there's a great mix of opinion to be honest.

'Doming' is not something that can be picked up over night ...it's almost intrinsic to a person's being.

Others suggest that before a person can truly dominate another, they must first learn the art of submission...

Bristol

[Removed by poster at 28/03/13 09:50:54]

Bristol

Thanks for the help and suggestions.

Whatever you do, don't read that bloody book!

Dominating isn't just giving the woman a sly spank whilst you're fucking her. Its a psychological process, regardless of whether its role play or more than that and a lifestyle situation.

There are many Doms and Dommes on here that quite frankly haven't a clue what they're going on about and some of us may refer to them as dim doms! I'd have a look at the BDSM websites as they'll have good information and there are forums on there too.

Remember though, you must stick to the couples' limits and their rules, regardless of whether they want you to dominate them, you must remember that they are the ones with all the control, they just lend it to you to use!

The problem is I like dominant men but lots of guys on here say they are or will try but they are not and its disappointing. I don't think it's something you can learn. If you are naturally dominant then you can learn things you can do to give the other person who is submissive a pleasure but if you are not naturally dominant it's not really going to work. That's my personal experience

Another point that needs saying is there's a super fine line between dominating someone and bullying them.

"The problem is I like dominant men but lots of guys on here say they are or will try but they are not and its disappointing. I don't think it's something you can learn. If you are naturally dominant then you can learn things you can do to give the other person who is submissive a pleasure but if you are not naturally dominant it's not really going to work. That's my personal experience "

I tend to agree that someone must be naturally dominant. However if it's role play then a good understanding of what the submissive is wanting is the best way to go.

I do think that some people forget that everyone started somewhere. There is always something new to learn. And even the most experienced in this lifestyle could benefit from sometimes stepping back and seeing what else is out there.

To the op you have had lots of advice and really it's so personal to each group. What's dominant for one person may not be dominant for another. Good luck with your journey and be warned it can be addictive.

"I'm talking to a sub couple who would like me to dominate them. This is new to me but want to give them as much pleasure as possible. What sort of things should I be doing/saying. Any suggestions would be most welcome."

I'd start by asking the couple what they're hoping for - the more detail the better.

Bristol

Lots of useful information, thanks

As the guys have already said, make sure you have what it takes to be a good dominant, A naturally assertive confident personality tends to be a requirement but what you said about wanting to provide THEM with as much pleasure as possible tells me that you have the right mind set - its about mutual enjoyment not you smacking 50 shades of shit out of them both

talk to them and find out what they like and want - there are so many different aspects to domination and the added dynamic of the couple being sub should give you lots to play with. is there a cuckold element to what they want? his there a bi element,

find out if it is going to be about pain or control or bondage or a mixture of everything or is just kinky fuckery for them

Communication is key - talk lots, set goals and limits and most of all enjoy it and don't worry too much about doing it how others think it should be done - just make sure its safe, sane and what you all want

"I'm talking to a sub couple who would like me to dominate them. This is new to me but want to give them as much pleasure as possible. What sort of things should I be doing/saying. Any suggestions would be most welcome.

I'd start by asking the couple what they're hoping for - the more detail the better. "

Good advice! They know what they want....

By *pecifically1Woman  over a year ago

Hull

"As the guys have already said, make sure you have what it takes to be a good dominant, A naturally assertive confident personality tends to be a requirement but what you said about wanting to provide THEM with as much pleasure as possible tells me that you have the right mind set - its about mutual enjoyment not you smacking 50 shades of shit out of them both

talk to them and find out what they like and want - there are so many different aspects to domination and the added dynamic of the couple being sub should give you lots to play with. is there a cuckold element to what they want? his there a bi element,

find out if it is going to be about pain or control or bondage or a mixture of everything or is just kinky fuckery for them

Communication is key - talk lots, set goals and limits and most of all enjoy it and don't worry too much about doing it how others think it should be done - just make sure its safe, sane and what you all want"

» Add a new message to this topic