FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > no more miss nice...

no more miss nice...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *adybee77 OP   Woman  over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

Thats it - the block button is my best friend from now on...

I'm not looking for guys, but am generally nice and will reply to messages, but am seriously considering setting my filters much tighter - which will be a shame as I've had some really nice convos with guys on here, who understand not looking and are respectful and polite...

But twice today, I've replied back to fairly explicit messages from newer members to advise they read profiles first and don't bombard with messages and friend requests... to get really rude replies back. Wonder why I bother being nice at times?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I find the delete button much more useful.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Some guys dont deserve a nice helpful reply. Delete

Just ignore them or delete the messages. You already have just women set on your 'looking for' bit. Your profile is very clear and short and to the point. If they still mail you after that, that is their fault not yours.

x

By *xodussxMan  over a year ago

sheffield

"Thats it - the block button is my best friend from now on...

I'm not looking for guys, but am generally nice and will reply to messages, but am seriously considering setting my filters much tighter - which will be a shame as I've had some really nice convos with guys on here, who understand not looking and are respectful and polite...

But twice today, I've replied back to fairly explicit messages from newer members to advise they read profiles first and don't bombard with messages and friend requests... to get really rude replies back. Wonder why I bother being nice at times?"

It goes both ways unfortunately, I always start polite and asking about doing a social meet and gave nowt but abuse I think some people just use the site as an excuse to be graphic n derogatory as they never would in daily life, keep your chin up tge decent guys are there just keep looking

» Add a new message to this topic