FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > finding new friends

finding new friends

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm finding it more and more frustrating trying to chat to people on here, I only look local, I read every profile in full and if I don't fit the criteria I don't message them, if I do I'm respectful and polite and address both halves of couples, I don't send "wanna fuck" type messages. I always send a face pic and never a cock pic. I never friend invite a stranger and I always speak plain English and never text speak!!! Yet only get a reply once in a blue moon?

Where am I going wrong?

Ps and fellas before you say it, I may not be brad pitt but I'm certainly not ugly.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No effort in profile text. You say your messages aren't one liners, so why is your profile? Can't accom. Public pics aren't too clear. Multiple veris from one person may put some off.

And simply personal taste and high competition on this site means you can't expect too many responses if you don't do enough to stand out.

"No effort in profile text. You say your messages aren't one liners, so why is your profile? Can't accom. Public pics aren't too clear. Multiple veris from one person may put some off.

And simply personal taste and high competition on this site means you can't expect too many responses if you don't do enough to stand out. "

Good answer, I can chat all day but struggle selling myself if you know what I mean?

Embellish your profile text be a bit more descriptive and also remember that there are hundreds of us single males so perseverance is key

[Removed by poster at 29/03/13 07:45:38]

Thanks guys I've just completely changed it to see how we go. As for photos not sure what to post as I don't think 10 pictures of my cock will help. I have face pics but they are friend only as I have teenage kids to worry about.

"Thanks guys I've just completely changed it to see how we go. As for photos not sure what to post as I don't think 10 pictures of my cock will help. I have face pics but they are friend only as I have teenage kids to worry about."

When i was starting out on here and looking for pic advice it was pointed out to me that i am not just a cock and a face when i said i wanted face pics private. You can add clearer body pics, and some clothed pics. The pics of mine that get the most fabs from women are the semi-clothed ones that leave a little to the imagination.

For example my profile pic; semi-clothed, black and white has plenty of fabs and every single one is from a woman and couple. Cock pics may get fabbed more, but half these are usually from men.

"I'm finding it more and more frustrating trying to chat to people on here, I only look local, I read every profile in full and if I don't fit the criteria I don't message them, if I do I'm respectful and polite and address both halves of couples, I don't send "wanna fuck" type messages. I always send a face pic and never a cock pic. I never friend invite a stranger and I always speak plain English and never text speak!!! Yet only get a reply once in a blue moon?

Where am I going wrong?

Ps and fellas before you say it, I may not be brad pitt but I'm certainly not ugly."

You arent local to me but I had a read of your profile. Sounds good to me and nice pics too. Like someone said, I like semi clothed pics of guys, maybe one with half naked with the jeans undone to show whats underneath? Just my personal taste, like unwrapping a present its a nice surprise. anyway good luck

"I'm finding it more and more frustrating trying to chat to people on here, I only look local, I read every profile in full and if I don't fit the criteria I don't message them, if I do I'm respectful and polite and address both halves of couples, I don't send "wanna fuck" type messages. I always send a face pic and never a cock pic. I never friend invite a stranger and I always speak plain English and never text speak!!! Yet only get a reply once in a blue moon?

Where am I going wrong?

Ps and fellas before you say it, I may not be brad pitt but I'm certainly not ugly.

You arent local to me but I had a read of your profile. Sounds good to me and nice pics too. Like someone said, I like semi clothed pics of guys, maybe one with half naked with the jeans undone to show whats underneath? Just my personal taste, like unwrapping a present its a nice surprise. anyway good luck "

Thanks, I've changed my profile text since I first posted on advice and later I will add some better photos too.

Thanks for the compliment you are very pretty yourself xx

"Thanks guys I've just completely changed it to see how we go. As for photos not sure what to post as I don't think 10 pictures of my cock will help. I have face pics but they are friend only as I have teenage kids to worry about."

Use paragraphs makes it easier to read x

Where am I going wrong?

You arent local to me but I had a read of your profile. Sounds good to me and nice pics too. Like someone said, I like semi clothed pics of guys, maybe one with half naked with the jeans undone to show whats underneath? Just my personal taste, like unwrapping a present its a nice surprise. anyway good luck

Thanks, I've changed my profile text since I first posted on advice and later I will add some better photos too.

Thanks for the compliment you are very pretty yourself xx "

You are welcome and thank you

I was in your position and only way to get more people-----arrange the hotel on you on cost and invite them. There are some nice couple here. You will find them as soon as you ready to spend money.

Personally, I agree with the suggestions that you should break up your profile text with paragraphs, and add some better photos. The pics don't have to be face pics - a nice torso or bum-in-calvin's pic would be much better than mirror shots, with everything obscured by the camera flash.

On the same subject.... the mirror shots suggest that your lady might NOT be so happy for you to play alone (although, fair play to you, for stating that you are in a relationship!)

If she really is happy for you to play alone, then ask her to take some tasteful photos of you, for your profile. And ask her if she will chat on the phone to people, to confirm that she is happy for you to play alone (put it on your profile if she will).

Good luck!

"Thanks guys I've just completely changed it to see how we go. As for photos not sure what to post as I don't think 10 pictures of my cock will help. I have face pics but they are friend only as I have teenage kids to worry about.

When i was starting out on here and looking for pic advice it was pointed out to me that i am not just a cock and a face when i said i wanted face pics private. You can add clearer body pics, and some clothed pics. The pics of mine that get the most fabs from women are the semi-clothed ones that leave a little to the imagination.

For example my profile pic; semi-clothed, black and white has plenty of fabs and every single one is from a woman and couple. Cock pics may get fabbed more, but half these are usually from men."

And just to prove how right he is I must say that hulllad19 your profile avatar is mmmmmmm very teasing!!!

How do you know that you aren't like most other men on here? Criticising your peer group to try and set you apart from them is not a cool look...

Hi guys, been having this problem myself, and I will try the great advice given.

Would appreciate if any of you could take time out to check my profile and see what you think before I make any adjustments.

Cheers Steve

By *ady4ladyWoman  over a year ago

liverpool

"Hi guys, been having this problem myself, and I will try the great advice given.

Would appreciate if any of you could take time out to check my profile and see what you think before I make any adjustments.

Cheers Steve"

You have had 3 meets in 3 weeks of being on the site. Not bad I would say

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

"Hi guys, been having this problem myself, and I will try the great advice given.

Cheers Steve"

Really? You've been on site 3 weeks and already have 3 verifications? Are you expecting one a day because if that's the case you may be disappointed. Lol.

As for your profile... Bad bits first.. The disclaimer (which is half of your total profile text) is completely pointless and even the site owners ask for it to be removed. Don't ask people to reply. Again it's in the sites FAQ that you should never expect a reply and a no reply should be taken as a no thank you. So it's not disrespectful for people not to reply. The fact you cannot accom will lead people to think your married. If this is the case (in my opinion only) id say so, if not just put why not, ie house share, etc to save people coming to conclusions.

Good parts.. Pics aren't bad but a couple more bum/torso shots always go down well. Like the joke, shows you have a good sense of humour.

Just delete the disclaimer, bulk out your profile a bit. Your messaging technique must be good as you aren't doing badly already x.

"Personally, I agree with the suggestions that you should break up your profile text with paragraphs, and add some better photos. The pics don't have to be face pics - a nice torso or bum-in-calvin's pic would be much better than mirror shots, with everything obscured by the camera flash.

On the same subject.... the mirror shots suggest that your lady might NOT be so happy for you to play alone (although, fair play to you, for stating that you are in a relationship!)

If she really is happy for you to play alone, then ask her to take some tasteful photos of you, for your profile. And ask her if she will chat on the phone to people, to confirm that she is happy for you to play alone (put it on your profile if she will).

Good luck!

"

Good idea thanks, they are old photos to be honest it's time for some new ones xx

I appreciate that there is a lot of male competition on here, but the 3 meets have come from trying hard, probably 40 to 50 individual messages, most of them just deleted, i dont think thats a good ratio. I'm just trying to make the most of the site like we all are.

Thanks miss hottie bottie, all good advice, I'll make adjustments, thought I was gonna get slated for the joke in all honesty!

"I appreciate that there is a lot of male competition on here, but the 3 meets have come from trying hard, probably 40 to 50 individual messages, most of them just deleted, i dont think thats a good ratio. I'm just trying to make the most of the site like we all are."

You really, REALLY need to re-adjust your sense of expectation!

» Add a new message to this topic