FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Help!

Help!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Been on here a while now and not doing well at all, think I could use some advice! thanks x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Well your profile pictures aren't selling you to others and why one with 2 guys in its confusing what you are.

so get rid of me with the other guy and get some new pics? x

By *adybee77Woman  over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

Pictures don't do much - you say you're an athletic build - the one with the hat is not flattering and the other one its not clear who we are looking at!

you're looking for a very small market of people - ff (we all wish!) or single f

Other than saying you have the energy of a magic wand, you don't actually say much about what you can offer. Play up the fact you can travel or accom!

the snowed under with work message is a turn off personally. Everyone is busy.

And lastly one you can't do anything about - your age - lots of people do not like to play with someone they could legally be parent of.

I will re-jig and see what I can do, it's hard for me to get new pics up as have no one to take them and everytime i try and take new ones i keep getting interrupted. need to change the athletic build too as been ashore a while now and home cooking is getting the better of me

I just don't know what to right about what i can offer as pretty new to all of this and when i read it it looks silly

I notice that with the age thing like, not good. x

Being a bit more of your personality into your profile, "ask not what your fellow swingers can do for you but what you can do for them" should be your motto lol.

Emphasise the good points ( I.e your uniform a nice pic maybe of you dressed in it? The fact your willing to travel and they can meet at yours) just be yourself

right, i've had a re-jig. whats the verdict?

"right, i've had a re-jig. whats the verdict?"

more is better picture wise so ad another 3 or 4 it might help.

dont have any more decent ones to add atm, the site blocked some but dont know why as they're within the rules

hows the text looking? x

Claiming that you are mature is a bit pointless if the profile doesn't read that way. It's somewhat one dimensional and doesn;t really make you stand out.

To me somebody that can accomodate just 2 or 3 times a month is not the same as being able to accomodate.

And I understand that you are in the navy I find the last bit about showing support to our forces a bi inappropriate on a swinging profile bit I realise that;s probably a personal thing.

well the point I'm trying to get across is that am not some young t**t just after sex so trying to make it a bit laid back and funny.

There's quite a lot of profiles with the support part

How about some advice on what you would change and to what because am all out of ideas today

"well the point I'm trying to get across is that am not some young t**t just after sex so trying to make it a bit laid back and funny.

There's quite a lot of profiles with the support part

How about some advice on what you would change and to what because am all out of ideas today "

If you are trying to not come across as just interested in sex, then maybe consider that apart from the bit at the end it is pretty much all about yor sexual wants.

As for tips, try and sell yourself.

can you pm me with a more specific explanation am not sure I'm picking you up right?

sorry.

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

For a male's profile text I think it is not bad! Better than most one liners! Get a few more pics up, either dressed or titillating, like a good torso etc not just cock ones, you can put them in private!

The only thing I think you have forgotten to mention is what is it your looking for? But as long as any messages you send, allow the female to have something to reply to rather than the usual 'Hi, how are you' one's, so read their profile and tailor it to them, doesn't have to be war and peace, just enough to show you have read it, so good luck

Its looking better than it did earlier, so good job on that.

Drop the etc... at the end of your list of likes - its reads a wee bit like "oooops I got bored"

Rather than I get the place to myself (sounds very young and reminds me of grotty studenty type houses) perhaps change to I can accommodate - and if you are lucky enough to find someone, you can work the date out as mutually convenient.

Your text has lost what you are looking for.

And you say you are mature a few times, a little overkill. People will decide that when they talk to you.

Smile in your photos - even if its only your chin visible it helps with facial and neck tone

Oh and personal taste from me - cock pics as private - torso and body shots much better... some nice tight boxers seem tow work well

» Add a new message to this topic