FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > WHY..............

WHY..............

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

why have chat rooms then say site rules no directing a bit of a contradiction dont you think?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

diercting chat rooms

By *aughtyNurse999Woman  over a year ago

Fabville !!!

we have rooms for General chat and a directing room,this is for the people that wish to be directed.

so what was the question ??? lol i am confused

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Bcause there is a room for people who like to direct and be directed and there are rooms for people who don't wish to direct or be directed.

If we didn't have rooms for different purposes then we may as well get rid of them all and make one big room which would be called the 'Free for all' room.

See how long chat would last under those conditions.

"why have chat rooms then say site rules no directing a bit of a contradiction dont you think?"

im confused too there are rules in place, the only room you can direct is the directings rooms.

only rooms us mods say "no directing" is the non directing room, and that in effect aint directing at all it is abiding by the chat room rules innit

"only rooms us mods say "no directing" is the non directing room, and that in effect aint directing at all it is abiding by the chat room rules innit "
say that again in english plz lol xxxxxx joking hun hehehehehe

By *aughtyNurse999Woman  over a year ago

Fabville !!!

we can never please everyone. all the time..

By *im53Man  over a year ago

Boldon

having read this loads of times

what they mean is why if you are in the directing room do you get the message about not directing

now I under stand that it is an automated message

that goes out to all rooms but some dont

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)  over a year ago

birmingham

"having read this loads of times

what they mean is why if you are in the directing room do you get the message about not directing

now I under stand that it is an automated message

that goes out to all rooms but some dont "

The auto message does say, no directing "UNLESS in directing room"

ok guys being new to all this can someon please explain what all this directing thing is about to a newby

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)  over a year ago

birmingham

"ok guys being new to all this can someon please explain what all this directing thing is about to a newby "

If you enter any of the chat rooms, no one's allowed to direct you,for example “Get your tits out” unless you're in the directing room, which is dedicated for that sole reason.

Oh, and welcome to FAB

By *habsMan  over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

Personally, I'm fairly easy going in the chat rooms.. I however worry when you see someone who comes into a non-directing room, says "I'm new here, I don't know anyone" and the first questino they ask is "How doy uo whisper or private chat", like that's the first or most important thing to learn to do - you KNOW they're upto no good.

THEN when they do and you tell them "Directing room is that-a-ways" and they ignore you only to, having learned how to whisper" start sending you "Get a life" and "Go f*ck yourself" whispers.

I'm only more than happy to copy-and-paste into the room and send a ticket to admin (assuming no mods in) - then people think am heartless? Bite me

"THEN when they do and you tell them "Directing room is that-a-ways" and they ignore you only to, having learned how to whisper" start sending you "Get a life" and "Go f*ck yourself" whispers.

I'm only more than happy to copy-and-paste into the room and send a ticket to admin (assuming no mods in) - then people think am heartless? Bite me "

If you get whispers such as this, do either or both of the following:

a) Report the profile via the report link on the said profile, explain what was said, when and in which room

b) Report it to a mod - theres usuually one or two of us kicking about somewhere.

The new user who thinks he can get away with crap like that will soon learn that he's jumped on the wrong bus

No it's not being mean or nasty reporting these people - they are not welcome in chat if that's the way they intend to behave

» Add a new message to this topic