FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Past my sell by date?

Past my sell by date?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Okay, I can't actually believe I'm posting this, but here goes. I would like some constructive feedback on my profile and pics as I'm not having much luck on here any longer.

What needs changing?

I know my pics aren't great, but what can I do to improve them?

I tried to make my profile fun and friendly...have I totally missed the point?

I really would like some feedback and not it's not a look at me thread, I just want some advice.

Thanks in advance.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *issy louWoman  over a year ago

Staffordshire Moorlands

I think your profile is great! You know what you want and you're not afraid to ask for it! Maybe you're just having a dry spell but keep the faith! Good luck xxx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

your profile is fairly extensive and therefore should only attract those that are committed enough to read through and understand what you seek.

Alas your photos, we find that if we cannot see a face then its hard to make a decision. We understand why people do not put face photos on there profile.

It is a shame that you can only meet at Chams due to a busy life but we assume you must find what you seek at Chams otherwise you wouldnt keep going there.

As the other poster posted - it does seem that there are dry spell's and cycles.. It is likely you will be able to work through this.

Regards

Mark on behalf of Mark and Jayne

You have 5 verifications in April so far ....think you are doing okay lol

"You have 5 verifications in April so far ....think you are doing okay lol "

3 are from the same night at chams & one is from my regular fb, only one is actually from a new 1-2-1 meet.

"

your profile is fairly extensive and therefore should only attract those that are committed enough to read through and understand what you seek.

Alas your photos, we find that if we cannot see a face then its hard to make a decision. We understand why people do not put face photos on there profile.

It is a shame that you can only meet at Chams due to a busy life but we assume you must find what you seek at Chams otherwise you wouldnt keep going there.

As the other poster posted - it does seem that there are dry spell's and cycles.. It is likely you will be able to work through this.

Regards

Mark on behalf of Mark and Jayne"

I've cut down my profile, it's much shorter now and as for the face pic, I have one that I'm perfectly happy to send but I'm just not comfortable with having it on my public profile as there are people I work with on here, so whilst I'm not embarrassed about my choice to use this site, I don't want everyone knowing I use this site.

Thanks for the feedback, it is very much appointed

!0 hours after OP

Read it and seems fine to me and pics are good .....not sure why you want it changing ; its certainly not doing you any harm

"!0 hours after OP

Read it and seems fine to me and pics are good .....not sure why you want it changing ; its certainly not doing you any harm "

I've made some changes that were suggested so hopefully it will be more appealing now.

Thanks for your feedback x

Maybe broaden your age range as age is just a number with a parameter you cut down straight away who can say hi to you xxx

As for past sell by date no you are not look very nice xxx

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"!0 hours after OP

Read it and seems fine to me and pics are good .....not sure why you want it changing ; its certainly not doing you any harm

I've made some changes that were suggested so hopefully it will be more appealing now.

Thanks for your feedback x"

It look perfectly fine to me

"Maybe broaden your age range as age is just a number with a parameter you cut down straight away who can say hi to you xxx

As for past sell by date no you are not look very nice xxx "

I think about it, but I'm not interested in playing with anyone you get the 25 as I have nothing in common to chat about and I rarely find older guys attractive, I tend to play in the 30-40 age bracket only so it's already 10 year wider then that, but I will consider it and its not just a number x

"!0 hours after OP

Thanks for your feedback x

It look perfectly fine to me"

Thanks

Lol ha i understand i only said that as im a year outside your age range ha ha you look lovely and if aman cant accept you for you then bollocks to him

7 varified meets in in 8 weeks! sounds

good to us, you must be doing something right.

"You have 5 verifications in April so far ....think you are doing okay lol

3 are from the same night at chams & one is from my regular fb, only one is actually from a new 1-2-1 meet.

"

3 are from the same night !wow dont get to greedy lol.

By *atusMan  over a year ago

Stourbridge

You look pretty hot to me. I'd meet you in a flash. I'm a photographer, when you're in Walsal next I can do some good shots for you if you'd like to spruce it up.

3 are from the same night !wow dont get to greedy lol."

It was at the FAB BBW bash at Chams, was an amazing night and I had a lot of fun. I'm not usually that greedy & have a strict one meet a day rule usually

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

Pass my sell by date? Hope not or that means I only have 4 more years.

Can't see anything wrong with your profile.

If you don't already, maybe try making first contact with those that interest you.

"Okay, I can't actually believe I'm posting this, but here goes. I would like some constructive feedback on my profile and pics as I'm not having much luck on here any longer.

What needs changing?

I really would like some feedback and not it's not a look at me thread, I just want some advice.

Thanks in advance."

OP - I can see from the thread that you have cut-down your profile already but, to be blunt, there are two things which jump out of the screen about it which would put me off immediately:- first, the reference to guys 'having a brain in their head'. We don't all liked to be tarred with the same brush, and I'm sure you don't either.

2. The way it reads to me, is that any meet with you will be on the basis that you are looking to turn meets into FWB's. That would put me off right away, and I have a feeling a LOT of guys would feel the same.

IF... after meeting and playing with you, it turned out that we got on REALLY well and wanted to have a 'with benefits' thing, then fine. But it's coming over that that is a pre-requisite, and the numbers of people on here (M and F) who want to take things to that level are very small - and that will, in turn, have an effect on how many meets you get. It's just not everyone's cuppa, is it..

Again, sorry to be blunt, but you did ask...

"You have 5 verifications in April so far ....think you are doing okay lol "

Well I'm older .... I'm hoping I haven't passed my sell/use by date

It was at the FAB BBW bash at Chams, was an amazing night and I had a lot of fun. I'm not usually that greedy & have a strict one meet a day rule usually "

Yes know what you mean 'a strict one meet a day rule' we should be so lucky lucky lucky lucky.

It was at the FAB BBW bash at Chams, was an amazing night and I had a lot of fun. I'm not usually that greedy & have a strict one meet a day rule usually

Yes know what you mean 'a strict one meet a day rule' we should be so lucky lucky lucky lucky."

I have a one-meet-a-day rule. It's going to be on 12 September 2017. I am so looking forward to it...

"Okay, I can't actually believe I'm posting this, but here goes. I would like some constructive feedback on my profile and pics as I'm not having much luck on here any longer.

What needs changing?

Thanks in advance.

OP - I can see from the thread that you have cut-down your profile already but, to be blunt, there are two things which jump out of the screen about it which would put me off immediately:- first, the reference to guys 'having a brain in their head'. We don't all liked to be tarred with the same brush, and I'm sure you don't either.

2. The way it reads to me, is that any meet with you will be on the basis that you are looking to turn meets into FWB's. That would put me off right away, and I have a feeling a LOT of guys would feel the same.

IF... after meeting and playing with you, it turned out that we got on REALLY well and wanted to have a 'with benefits' thing, then fine. But it's coming over that that is a pre-requisite, and the numbers of people on here (M and F) who want to take things to that level are very small - and that will, in turn, have an effect on how many meets you get. It's just not everyone's cuppa, is it..

Again, sorry to be blunt, but you did ask..."

Thanks for the feedback, got to be honest I don't like one off meets and FWB comes with time & lots if repeat meets, I never go into tea meet with that expectations. If my profile reads that way and puts off the guys that are only looking for notches on their bedpost, it's doing its job.

The brain in their head comment is tongue in cheek but I take your point x

[Removed by poster at 23/04/13 17:49:26]

looking at your 4 verifications for april alone, you seem to be doing ok whats your secret? great profile btw, just the brains in theirhead thing, love the corsets too...and thanks for alerting me to the toga party at chams

By *ockster69Man  over a year ago

Leven

Louise,

Well its certainly made me want to meet you! Check your inbox please, no pun intended!!!!

Jock X

"looking at your 4 verifications for april alone, you seem to be doing ok whats your secret? great profile btw, just the brains in theirhead thing, love the corsets too...and thanks for alerting me to the toga party at chams "

Tweaked to remove that and the corsets were dirt cheap off eBay and the Fab Chams BBW parties are sooooo much fun, hope to see you at the next one xx

Great profile you seem a really nice sexy lady im positive your luck will pick up

"looking at your 4 verifications for april alone, you seem to be doing ok whats your secret? great profile btw, just the brains in theirhead thing, love the corsets too...and thanks for alerting me to the toga party at chams

Tweaked to remove that and the corsets were dirt cheap off eBay and the Fab Chams BBW parties are sooooo much fun, hope to see you at the next one xx"

never seem to get there but this time im packed and all ready

Hi Louise, I cant see anything wrong with your profile, dry spells happen to us all, me included, single guys have a harder time than single ladies!!

I would love to just meet you let alone be your FB/FWB! but outside your age range as well as being a smoker.

On the up side, same as you I'm looking for quality not quantity!!

Good luck, I'm sure you will succeed, you have the body for it, and a fab body it is too

Jay

I think it's a great profile

Personally I don't know if the reference to 'notches on bedposts' might put people off ? Prob not ? But just giving feedback

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"looking at your 4 verifications for april alone, you seem to be doing ok whats your secret? great profile btw, just the brains in theirhead thing, love the corsets too...and thanks for alerting me to the toga party at chams

Tweaked to remove that and the corsets were dirt cheap off eBay and the Fab Chams BBW parties are sooooo much fun, hope to see you at the next one xx

never seem to get there but this time im packed and all ready "

Looking forward to seeing you guys there x x

» Add a new message to this topic