FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > sperm life..

sperm life..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *it of fun cpl OP   Couple  over a year ago

village between York and Hull

Something we would love to do is have a couple of guys come over MrsH pussy, no penetration .. then MrH rub his cock in it then penetrate. Our question is how safe is this? Does sperm have a life span? Obviously pregnancy is one thing but STDs HIV etc are the main issue. Anyone know?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You'd be playing with bareback like fire while it was still warm ... STDs are sexually transmitted only basically because they have to be kept at human physiological conditions and don't tolerate "the outside" too well ... but this seems very risky.

That is what we thought to be honest and why we asked... another one for the fantasy list then!!

Sperm’s Shelf Life: Outside of the Body!

Sperm can live outside of the body for only about 20 minutes to an hour, depending on how exposed the semen is to the air and other environmental factors.

To avoid the slightest risk of pregnancy, a woman should make sure that ejaculated semen doesn’t get at all close to her vagina. Once semen has fully dried, it no longer contains any living sperm. If couples are relying on the withdrawal method for contraception, the man must withdraw fully before ejaculation and then be careful that when he does ejaculate that none of the semen gets near the opening of the vagina, to ensure that no sperm can make their way inside the woman, where they can survive much longer.

These couples should also remember that some fluid is emitted prior to ejaculation as a natural lubricant; this pre-ejaculatory fluid can contain sperm, and if it gets inside the woman, there is a small possibility that pregnancy can occur.

By *riendly foeWoman  over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

"Something we would love to do is have a couple of guys come over MrsH pussy, no penetration .. then MrH rub his cock in it then penetrate. Our question is how safe is this? Does sperm have a life span? Obviously pregnancy is one thing but STDs HIV etc are the main issue. Anyone know?"

NOT safe...

"Sperm’s Shelf Life: Outside of the Body!

Sperm can live outside of the body for only about 20 minutes to an hour, depending on how exposed the semen is to the air and other environmental factors.

To avoid the slightest risk of pregnancy, a woman should make sure that ejaculated semen doesn’t get at all close to her vagina. Once semen has fully dried, it no longer contains any living sperm. If couples are relying on the withdrawal method for contraception, the man must withdraw fully before ejaculation and then be careful that when he does ejaculate that none of the semen gets near the opening of the vagina, to ensure that no sperm can make their way inside the woman, where they can survive much longer.

These couples should also remember that some fluid is emitted prior to ejaculation as a natural lubricant; this pre-ejaculatory fluid can contain sperm, and if it gets inside the woman, there is a small possibility that pregnancy can occur.

"

Thanks

remember that STIs are mostly transmitted by body fluids so even if the sperm dies the fluid will still contain the infection for quite some time.

How would you feel about adjusting the fantasy slightly?, maybe get guys to splodge over you and your partner fucks it in?

yoghurt would give a similar feel/look

either way round it is a no go.. which is a real shame but not all fantasies can become reality..

Higgi229 said 'If couples are relying on the withdrawal method for contraception'

I think we all know what you call a man relying on this method, yes Daddy.

"Higgi229 said 'If couples are relying on the withdrawal method for contraception'

I think we all know what you call a man relying on this method, yes Daddy.

"

I was told sperm can live inside you for upto 5 days by a doctor

Sounds sexy, but doesn't sound safe

By *couseratMan  over a year ago

Eastbourne

When I was going to the sperm bank before I was given radiotherpay, I was told if the sperm is kept at body temp it can live up to an hour.

"Sounds sexy, but doesn't sound safe "

it's very sexy and dirty... but not something you can do without risks.. for me it was with my two regulars and my then master... Was amazing but took quite a bit of planning and then after seemed forever waiting for a few all clears on the tests.

» Add a new message to this topic