FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Young and well Hung. But need HELP!!

Young and well Hung. But need HELP!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

im in the essex area, i also work in london so i have a good range to meet people. ive been on this sit for quite a while now and have still failed to have a meet. im 21, but very mature for my age. i would say im decent looking and have been told many times i have a large cock.

so why am i struggling to have meets?

i dont have any preference on looks or shape. im just after a fun time and new experinces! maybe somebody on here could help!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

"im in the essex area, i also work in london so i have a good range to meet people. ive been on this sit for quite a while now and have still failed to have a meet. im 21, but very mature for my age. i would say im decent looking and have been told many times i have a large cock.

so why am i struggling to have meets?

i dont have any preference on looks or shape. im just after a fun time and new experinces! maybe somebody on here could help! "

Unfortunately just because you say you are mature for your age at 21 a huge proportion of this site would consider you too young. (Just going from what I've read on here) also looking at your profile there's not much on there to catch anyone eye. Lots of cock shots but surely there's more to you than your cock? Lol. Being well hung won't appeal to all, in fact I've spoken to a few of the well endowed blokes on here and they say it can me more of a hindrance than anything!

What sort of first messages are you sending? The first message and your profile will be the difference between and reply or a delete x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If you read any of the appropriate "help" threads on here you will soon determine that the majority of women find multiple cock shots on a profile off putting, one is sufficient! For most women its the man that matters not his cock. Try to include some more imaginative photos, you have a good body, show it off but without the cock!!!

Your age will limit your opportunities for the most part as older women/ couples don't want to meet people younger than or of a similar age to their children.

Single guys outnumber other Fabsters by miles so you really need to sell yourself and make your profile stand out from all the others. Saying you want to meet locally but will travel to my mind makes you sound a bit desperate but that's in the wording and can soon be changed - "will travel for the right person/couple" for example.

Finding a social event/club to go to so that you can meet people would be good too, you will make more of an impression on people in person than you ever will in a profile.

Hope you will take this as constructive advice which is how it is intended.

Good luck and happy swinging

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

All of the above really.

Unfortunately you really don't stand out, and there's a plethora of young, hung, single men that can accommodate with profiles that are inviting.

Women really don't want a gallery of cock pics and some of us don't care if you're hung or not.

Good luck!

Because being young and hung really isn't enough I'm afraid...and the fact that you think it is belies your assertion that you're mature for your age...

Sorry but your profile doesn't really say much and like a few have said 4 pics and all cock pics and nothing saying why you can not accomm will but a few off aswell....

okay point taken ill delete them all.

so what sort of pictures shall i put up?

what makes a profile exciting?

thanks for all the replies aswell! much appreciated!

Although we're not looking for a single guy we will give a profile much more consideration if its intelligently written and witty. Not ridiculous and slapstick but generally witty to the point of makin us smile.

These are the guys we will keep in mind if we ever decide to find a single male.

In regards to pics; we also are drawn to people if their pics portray some part of their personality. It's not all about showing us your sex pics but your social side as well. The social side to us is a massive factor when we meet someone.

This is just our opinion so take it as you will

Okay so I've changed it up! And taken more time to write my bio properly aha!

Would love for feedback!

Thank you all very much!

I didn't see the original profile. I like the selection of pics and nice chatty, articulate profile text. Some of it sounds like it belongs on a dating site rather than a swinging site ie the paragraph about what you do in your spare time. You also contradict yourself slightly by saying you're mature then go on to say you're a typical youngster. The bit about treating women properly unless you're in bed could be a bit off putting as it implies you're disrespectful. I'm sure you didn't mean it like that. Good for you for taking advice on board and good luck. Ms

Profile is much, much better than the original one.It shows that you have taken time and gives an insight in to your personality rather than just selling youreself on the basis of having a large cock.

Still not sure about the pictures, it's good that you lot the multitude of cock pics but the 2 face ones aren't the most flattering - maybe try a smile!

And fairplay for taking the feedback on board and changing the profile rather than just ignoring the advice like so many do.

I wrote in my bio about what I do in my spare time becuase somebody told me that it would be better to explain a little bit about me and who I am, or what I get up to in my spare time...

Regarding me treating women properly unless we're in bed.. Does not imply in anyway I'm disrespectful to women.. As if you read it, it states ' I treat women properly' .. It's a small bit of humour I thought a site like this could handle? Am I wrong?

Thanks for the replies much appreciated!

more body pics! cos whoa.. yummy

as a single guy go to mixed club nights, then get your cock out.... you'll do well......

I really doubt theres any use for a guy to have a request for putting a subject in the heading... its fair enough females n cpls do it..but its mainly for them to filter the vast amounts of mails

try clubs,parties,gangbangs,socials

and obviously aim ur target well on those u know like meeting single guys, especially if they have preference for big cocked young men

I didn't see the original profile, but as you've found, you could be changing your profile all day long with others' input and it still won't be right for them.

It's a case of writing a profile you think reflects you, what you like, what you're looking for. Put pictures on you like and when you alone are happy then leave it

A fantastic, catered to a majority profile will not get you a meet. It really is just messaging who you like and hope they will want to start a conversation with you.

Sites like this are not about easy free sex, you are more likely to meet a girl on a night out for a one might stand than have an endless supply of NSA meets here.

The forum is only a tiny percentage if the people that use fab so write a profile you feel gives the reader an insight into your personality and put pics up you are happy with. Some women like lots of cock pics, some don't, it isn't set in stone what is preferable to all women. The easiest way is to suit yourself.

By *uxtapositionMan  over a year ago

CARDIFF

There are only 2 advantages to getting older :

1) Swinging demographics favour you

2) You get cheaper car insurance

I'd swop both the above to be 21 again though !

Fab is a great place but it's not the be all and end all, you stand more chance of meeting girls on a dating site or in Tescos and if I was lucky enough to be you, I'd concentrate my efforts there

I LOVE big cock pics!! Can't please everyone all of the time..... X

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

generic, generic, generic....

as someone said earlier.... if you try appealing to everyone you will end up appealing to no one.....

being young and well hung are not unique selling points over other people... being the best "you" you can be is!!!

the more you change it... the less you it becomes... and if you don't have some basic common sense then no one is going to be able to help...

there is no "short cuts" or "magic formula" to getting meets.... I think that is the thing that needs to be pointed out every time one of these threads come up.....

By *ohnjones3210Man  over a year ago

Chester

Lol!!! Man, the key is understanding women! Many women are not turned on the same way we are. They're mainly turned on by mental/social strength. The size of your cock doesn't matter. It may give you a small bonus if you're big but its not the primary attraction to women.

The thing is though. You have to have an understanding of psychology too.

Message me and ill explain.

People keep saying cock size doesn't matter.

I disagree, one of the most requested things in here is a VWE man. Being well hung will automatically give you an advantage over some people.

More massive cock pic please !!!!

By *ohnjones3210Man  over a year ago

Chester

Some women may say that but it doesn't mean that a bigger man will be successful. Not at all. Social stuff comes first to a woman.

A smaller man may have a better sense of humour, etc, than the bigger one. The guy who is stronger socially is more likely to win regardless of size. Size is less important.

I think size is like a 'nice to have' feature.

I think its like boobs. For me, boobs make sex better. I love small boobs... BUT. Let's be honest, its just a feature... Boobs are boobs.

» Add a new message to this topic