FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > advice please ??

advice please ??

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

hi thanks for looking , ok my problem is im not sure what people see when they see my profile , i send messages but rarely get a reply and im thinking is it the profile or is it what i say or is it the fact im a single guy of which there seems to be tons of ??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Just had a look at your profile, and the first thing I noticed was how you emphasise that you're young - I would have just put that in your details, and then not drawn any more attention to your age.

Try spicing your profile up a bit, it's very short and doesn't say anything about you, your likes and something that differentiates you from all the other single guys.

Take time to read previous posts and you will find all the answers

have u had a look at the Scottish forum

their is a guide for single guys to help you

also good advice is to make yourself known in the chat room an attend 2 to the socials

it just takes time 2 meet new people

Single bloke, not a very good photo, not enough charm in your profile.

Look at other peoples profile and pinch bits off theirs to make yours look better (but not heir MSN or phone numbers, lol)

Get a better photo, find out if your phone camera has a self timer.

Not a lot you can about being a single bloke...

"hi thanks for looking , ok my problem is im not sure what people see when they see my profile , i send messages but rarely get a reply and im thinking is it the profile or is it what i say or is it the fact im a single guy of which there seems to be tons of ?? "

You look ok, Profile look ok if a lil sparse. Maybe you should try moving

Profile is crap in my opinion. The picture isn't great. I know nothing about you other than you are young but as for your likes and dislikes and what you are looking for, well there is no indication.

I found the forums a good place to get noticed and to meet people and do follow the advice someone else gave about checking out the single guy advice thread.

As for the chat room, well i personally steer clear as there really isn't that much in the line of chat going; rather one liner flirts but i guess it's a place to get known if that's your thing.

I haven't been to a social as yet but i do know they are great places to meet new people, develop friendships and get involved so to speak.

One thing i will say is that it is extremely difficult (though not impossible) for single guys to have meets and you will probably find a large percentage of your emails are ignored. There are a lot of forum threads to attest to this and it happens to virtually every single guy on here including me. All i can say is keep trying and maybe you will get lucky and make new friends. Good luck!

"I found the forums a good place to get noticed and to meet people and do follow the advice someone else gave about checking out the single guy advice thread.

As for the chat room, well i personally steer clear as there really isn't that much in the line of chat going; rather one liner flirts but i guess it's a place to get known if that's your thing.

I haven't been to a social as yet but i do know they are great places to meet new people, develop friendships and get involved so to speak.

One thing i will say is that it is extremely difficult (though not impossible) for single guys to have meets and you will probably find a large percentage of your emails are ignored. There are a lot of forum threads to attest to this and it happens to virtually every single guy on here including me. All i can say is keep trying and maybe you will get lucky and make new friends. Good luck! "

Hey Goth,

have you actually MET anyone yet?

"I found the forums a good place to get noticed and to meet people and do follow the advice someone else gave about checking out the single guy advice thread.

One thing i will say is that it is extremely difficult (though not impossible) for single guys to have meets and you will probably find a large percentage of your emails are ignored. There are a lot of forum threads to attest to this and it happens to virtually every single guy on here including me. All i can say is keep trying and maybe you will get lucky and make new friends. Good luck!

Hey Goth,

have you actually MET anyone yet?"

LOL, damn you for bringing that up! Made a few friends from here which is great but no meets as yet. But remember, i am a single guy who is only looking to meet single girls and not couples, so i'm up against it. To be honest i have had alot more success on a couple of paying sites, where i met some nice women. Can i mention the sites or is it against this sites rules! For me these paying sites have been far better in that regard than this one but who knows what the future will bring!

wow that was quick !! thanks for taking the time to say something though , yeah the photo ill need to sort out im just not that great with it , ill change my profile a bit to include more of what im interested in maybe try to put on a bit more info about me and what im into . thanks once again for the advice !

ok changed the profile a bit, picture ill be trying to find one that reflects what i look like a bit better , hopefully its an improvement on the previous attempt , thanks again .

» Add a new message to this topic