FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Chams

Chams

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm thinking about applying to join chams. Just wondering what the guy to women/couples ratio is?

Ideally I'd like to make a lot of connections in the swinging world, is it worth joining?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Don't want to curb your enthusiasm, however, I believe there is quite a long waiting list for single gents for Chams.

I would advise attending organised social events that are held there first to see how you like it.

Why don't you try the bbw event planned on the 23rd June. You can try the club without membership and I think is easier to get membership following it. Check the meets or uk forums for details.

"Why don't you try the bbw event planned on the 23rd June. You can try the club without membership and I think is easier to get membership following it. Check the meets or uk forums for details. "
They have specific bbw events?

"Why don't you try the bbw event planned on the 23rd June. You can try the club without membership and I think is easier to get membership following it. Check the meets or uk forums for details. They have specific bbw events?"

love the bbw events

I love chams always have. but i noticed of late there are older men more and more, i have no problems with older men dont get me wrong but some nice young men mmmmm

By *aster of a mindCouple  over a year ago

York

"Why don't you try the bbw event planned on the 23rd June. You can try the club without membership and I think is easier to get membership following it. Check the meets or uk forums for details. They have specific bbw events?"

I think i'm right in saying that they hold BBW events on a Sunday. Check out the website. Fri single guys can stay all night, Sat you are kicked out at half 7.

"Why don't you try the bbw event planned on the 23rd June. You can try the club without membership and I think is easier to get membership following it. Check the meets or uk forums for details. They have specific bbw events?

I think i'm right in saying that they hold BBW events on a Sunday. Check out the website. Fri single guys can stay all night, Sat you are kicked out at half 7."

Thanks, I'll look into it.

"Why don't you try the bbw event planned on the 23rd June. You can try the club without membership and I think is easier to get membership following it. Check the meets or uk forums for details. They have specific bbw events?

I think i'm right in saying that they hold BBW events on a Sunday. Check out the website. Fri single guys can stay all night, Sat you are kicked out at half 7. Thanks, I'll look into it."

The clubs own bbw night is last Thursday of the month (I think) the Sunday bbw events are FAB run and your name has to be in the event guest list. Which is easy to to, just post you'd like to go on the relevant thread in the meets or uk forum, it's usually advertised in both xx

» Add a new message to this topic