FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Finding a single Man!

Finding a single Man!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *athfinders OP   Couple  over a year ago

Hull

I (Gem) am quite fussy when it comes to men and thus far we have not met with any single men. This is not for the want of trying as we have been let down twice now by single men who turned out to be time wasters.

From what we have experienced(on the site) so far we are not impressed with the local men! thats not to say all are bad by the way!

What we would like to know if couples found single men in different ways and how they went about it rather than using the site.

i.e we are thinking of going out around the town one night and chatting to some men whilst we are out. We do not want to offend anyone of the vanilla kind and therefore seek advice!

Has anyone else had a way of finding who they wanted via alternative means and how did you go about it

Thanks x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

And so you should be, with a body like that you can afford to be . Best of luck with your search. I do find after a while you're just searching through the same profiles . With odd newbie Among them. I am sure most men would be pleased to have sexy couple come up and ask them for a good time. Best of luck and if you're ever this way

I like you am VERY fussy . The best way I have found is to go to a swingers club , not to play but just to have a look find and chat to a few guys and swop fab names . Then chat and arrange something for a later date x

Hull

We have been to swingers clubs where single men are present. It must have been the nights but we found the single guys to be odd. well the ones we spoke to anyway haha.

By *easing_twoCouple  over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

"I like you am VERY fussy . The best way I have found is to go to a swingers club , not to play but just to have a look find and chat to a few guys and swop fab names . Then chat and arrange something for a later date x "

We was about to suggest that

It is harder than it seems finding someone you're (both) compatible with. To be honest though we have had some of the most awesome sex with men who if we passed in the street wouldn't generally take a second look at. Personality adds to the excitement, looks alone are not enough to secure a good night

Bad idea to just approach someone when out. I'd hate it if I was out and about and someone with a body like yours approached me asking for sex

By *it of fun cplCouple  over a year ago

village between York and Hull

Very similar to us. We do go out in town looking but have found it is easier if MrsH goes off on her own and chats to guys but quite often if she broaches the subject about 3 domes or me watching it usually scares them off. If she fancies them and just wants a little fun she often flirts with them, maybe give them a bj. We have found that if she swaps numbers with a guy and they start flirting by text it is easier to drop in the fact she has a fella and an open relationship but even then they sometimes bottle out.

Guys out in town now seem more intent on getting smashed and having a laugh with their mates then they do on picking up ladies.. Good luck and hope you have fun x

May be it's different by region, as I've found this site has a wealth of brilliant single men.. and the clubs

Are you searching for men that are looking to meet with only couples? Some (underlined) would rather meet with single females and meet with couples as they find single women hard to meet... I do know some though, that only meet with couples and fabs has many diamonds hidden

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

Socials, simples.

By *aisy2012Couple  over a year ago

everywhere

We never seem to have any problems finding single guys (just the opposite in fact) Suppose the basic difference is we don't want much (if any) on-going relationship with guys (there are a few exceptions & you know who you are lol)- it's all about the thrill of fucking strangers does it for us

By *anSusieCouple  over a year ago

Midlothian

"Socials, simples. "

and partys and Clubs(the ones which vet the guys before they allowed to attend )........have also met great guys from chatting on here

(susie)

"From what we have experienced(on the site) so far we are not impressed with the local men!"

If its any consolation I don't think anyone on here is particularly impressed by their local swinging scene.

"I (Gem) am quite fussy when it comes to men and thus far we have not met with any single men. This is not for the want of trying as we have been let down twice now by single men who turned out to be time wasters.

From what we have experienced(on the site) so far we are not impressed with the local men! thats not to say all are bad by the way!

What we would like to know if couples found single men in different ways and how they went about it rather than using the site.

i.e we are thinking of going out around the town one night and chatting to some men whilst we are out. We do not want to offend anyone of the vanilla kind and therefore seek advice!

Has anyone else had a way of finding who they wanted via alternative means and how did you go about it

Thanks x"

Hi guys!

A couple of comments from me - I know you asked for suggestions from couples but figured a perspective from the 'target market' you seek may be useful!

Firsty, as you say you can both travel and accomodate - how wide are you making your search area? If you're not having much luck on your doorstep, try looking further afield - you may find some good potentials who are more than happy to travel further than you may think!

A technique that's worked for both singles and couples I know is to browse local profiles similar to themselves and 'research' their verifications! It may highlight a fewlocal potentials for you to consider!

Also - and please don't take this the wrong way - if I was to receive a message from you (and i've had my fair share of fun with couples and love it!) whilst your text is clear and open, and your pics good enough to raise interest, the overriding question in my mind would be why after 7 months on site and apparently being regulars at clubs , you only have one visible webcam verification. This would put me off personally and may be doing the same to those you are contacting.

It's not just couples that are worried about beinglet down by singles with no meet in person veri's - it works the other way too!

Good luck - fingers crossed you'll find some willing candidates soon!

Hull

"I (Gem) am quite fussy when it comes to men and thus far we have not met with any single men. This is not for the want of trying as we have been let down twice now by single men who turned out to be time wasters.

Thanks x

Hi guys!

A couple of comments from me - I know you asked for suggestions from couples but figured a perspective from the 'target market' you seek may be useful!

Firsty, as you say you can both travel and accomodate - how wide are you making your search area? If you're not having much luck on your doorstep, try looking further afield - you may find some good potentials who are more than happy to travel further than you may think!

A technique that's worked for both singles and couples I know is to browse local profiles similar to themselves and 'research' their verifications! It may highlight a fewlocal potentials for you to consider!

Also - and please don't take this the wrong way - if I was to receive a message from you (and i've had my fair share of fun with couples and love it!) whilst your text is clear and open, and your pics good enough to raise interest, the overriding question in my mind would be why after 7 months on site and apparently being regulars at clubs , you only have one visible webcam verification. This would put me off personally and may be doing the same to those you are contacting.

It's not just couples that are worried about beinglet down by singles with no meet in person veri's - it works the other way too!

Good luck - fingers crossed you'll find some willing candidates soon! "

Thank you for your perspective.

The reason behind no verifications is due to the fact that my husband works away for 6 weeks and then is home for 6 weeks so technically the 7 months is halved!! Just over 3 months in our terms.

We have met people at clubs but have never exchanged our info on fab. As far as we were concerned we kept them seperate as we did not want to keep in touch as such!

We have searched as far as sheffield and surrounds so around 70 mile radius and we thought we had met two very genuine guys. Unfortunately both turned out to be dreamers. All of whom were verified etc so to us verifications dont mean too much!

We lost interest in the site once we found people were not as they say they were!

Good point about the verifications and we will be descriptive in our profile re the reasoning behind

Thanka to everyone elses input. It is interesting to know how people get on when approaching men when out on a night out.

By *ourbonKissMan  over a year ago

a land up north..... of leicester

"We have been to swingers clubs where single men are present. It must have been the nights but we found the single guys to be odd. well the ones we spoke to anyway haha. "

Was this at some of the smaller clubs?

Maybe you could try some of the more established clubs.

Hull

"We have been to swingers clubs where single men are present. It must have been the nights but we found the single guys to be odd. well the ones we spoke to anyway haha.

Maybe you could try some of the more established clubs. "

We plan to try different clubs. The clib we have been to is one of the most popular. We put it down to a few bad nights as generally we only attend couples nights and they are excellent!

By *cottishrichMan  over a year ago

Here and there

"

Thank you for your perspective.

The reason behind no verifications is due to the fact that my husband works away for 6 weeks and then is home for 6 weeks so technically the 7 months is halved!! Just over 3 months in our terms.

We have met people at clubs but have never exchanged our info on fab. As far as we were concerned we kept them seperate as we did not want to keep in touch as such!

We have searched as far as sheffield and surrounds so around 70 mile radius and we thought we had met two very genuine guys. Unfortunately both turned out to be dreamers. All of whom were verified etc so to us verifications dont mean too much!

We lost interest in the site once we found people were not as they say they were!

Good point about the verifications and we will be descriptive in our profile re the reasoning behind

Thanka to everyone elses input. It is interesting to know how people get on when approaching men when out on a night out. "

Don't worry too much about the verifications, especially webcam ones. Personally, when I come across a profile with only webcam veri's it make me think that they are unlikely to actually meet and more often than not I'll move on and keep looking.

The ideas of increasing your search radius and of checking other couples profiles to see who they've met are both good suggestions though.

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

"We have been to swingers clubs where single men are present. It must have been the nights but we found the single guys to be odd. well the ones we spoke to anyway haha. "

Hahaha @odd

We've also found it difficult to meet single guys and have been let down by them not turning up. This ruins your confidence in travelling any distance without having a plan B for a backup guy. Having said that we have met a couple of really nice guys but it took us about a year (fussy is not the word!).

It is difficult but single guys are like buses. You can't find one for ages then two turn up at the same time. Just perseverance on the site will pay off but it's a bit of work.

Good luck.

Hull

"We've also found it difficult to meet single guys and have been let down by them not turning up. This ruins your confidence in travelling any distance without having a plan B for a backup guy. Having said that we have met a couple of really nice guys but it took us about a year (fussy is not the word!).

It is difficult but single guys are like buses. You can't find one for ages then two turn up at the same time. Just perseverance on the site will pay off but it's a bit of work.

Good luck. "

Good to know we are not the only ones! Lol

It is worrying if the person will meet after travelling such a distance. Having a back up as you say could be useful lol.

Thank you for the support.

We also feel your pain

"From what we have experienced(on the site) so far we are not impressed with the local men!

If its any consolation I don't think anyone on here is particularly impressed by their local swinging scene."

Have got to disagree with this!!!

Damn i wished i lived closer to you with a body like that.

If you find something that works let us know. We have something in mind we would like to try with a single guy but can't seem to find the right one.

We are friendly with a couple who have a reliable guy that they play with but in a way it does not seem right to ask them for an intro and I suppose more fun to find our own.

Most of the single guys we've met have been via recommendation so don't worry about asking other people. Saves a lot of frog kissing!! Good luck and hope you find someone.

"We have been to swingers clubs where single men are present. It must have been the nights but we found the single guys to be odd. well the ones we spoke to anyway haha.

Maybe you could try some of the more established clubs.

I

We plan to try different clubs. The clib we have been to is one of the most popular. We put it down to a few bad nights as generally we only attend couples nights and they are excellent!"

We tend not to go on couples nights.... They're won't be as many single guys. Try a greedy girl night?

Your looking at the wrong men hint hint cooooiieee I'm here lol

By *ovetobenakedMan  over a year ago

stotfold

"If you find something that works let us know. We have something in mind we would like to try with a single guy but can't seem to find the right one.

We are friendly with a couple who have a reliable guy that they play with but in a way it does not seem right to ask them for an intro and I suppose more fun to find our own. "

that's strange as your profile says you are not looking for single guys I don't go looking for couples I just love to meet them at clubs is safer then you don't get messed about I really like the social side of the swinging take care nice couple

Most guys overpromise and then underdeliver...

By *ruitWoman  over a year ago

near kings lynn

Deffinately go to a club then you can chat with the guys in a casual way without any pressure. You can also watch them possibly in action and see what you think before inviting them to join to play x

"Most guys overpromise and then underdeliver..."

So do quite a few couples in my experience.

"Most guys overpromise and then underdeliver...

So do quite a few couples in my experience. "

I think 90% of people on here do wether man , couple or woman

I think 90% of people on here do wether man , couple or woman

I think 90% of people on here do wether man , couple or woman "

Damn.... Hope that doesn't mean I've used up my 10%!

By *ubywants2playCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle

I might be the fussiest swinger in the history of the world so I know how hard it can be to find suitable single guys.

Couple of things I would say;

1. You have to put the time in. A LOT of time. I probably agree to meet a small fraction of 1% of guys who message me. Before we meet we send a LOT of messages talking about the kind of things I like to do in play, this has two effects, it turns them on but also wheedles out a lot of people who get intimidated.

2. Make sure it's the fem that does all the chatting. It's a lot easier for straight single guys to get horny talking to a girl than a guy (bear in mind a lot of guys get messaged from other single guys pretending to be a couple). Fab is a sausage fest - don't be another sausage.

3. I find group socials, private parties and clubs don't have an abundance of guys I'd play with. We have been to private parties for "young, beautiful swingers" where everyone needs to apply just to get on the invitation list by sending an application form and several pictures.... Even there I was struggling to find people that I "would"!! (I'm very, very picky). Having said that, you absolutely should get yourself verified here!

4. Just because your man is 7wks on/7wks off doesn't mean your time has been cut in half. Use this time to find the guys you'd like to meet - I'd imagine you'll have more time than ever to spend on here when you're on your own!

5. Trying to match three diaries for a social meet is too time consuming. I'd recommend you meeting potential single guys on your own for drinks or coffee. You'll know if you click for when your hubby gets back

6. If you do arrange a meet try to make it sooner rather than later. Fab isn't something most people think about on a daily basis, and doesn't form part of their normal life so if you plan a meet for three weeks on Tuesday the guy might forget all about it if you aren't constantly in touch or it might give him too much time to over think it then bottle it

Being picky is good but if you're ultra picky you DO miss out on horny fun - it's just a fact!

By *lleyCat1969Man  over a year ago

Folkestone

I suggest making contact with some couples local to you on here, and maybe they can recommend some genuine guys.

The idea of approaching guys in town (whichever town) seems risky to me.

In what way? Very easy to see if a man delivers or not lol

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

I agree with a ton of what obi said.... and I am going to disagree with some of that ruby said above me

remember there are a lot of guys out there that are genuine... and a lot of guys out there that are popular because they can talk/laugh/have decent conversations ect ect ect.. as well as the other stuff..

so for you to wait for this person to contact you isn't always going to be realistic...

if there is a specific type of person you are after then it is almost as if the mindset is reversed...

you want a certain prey.. you become the hunter!

for example... if someone is popular, give them reasons as to why they should meet you (besides pictures... not everyone works on the purely physical)

the misconception of a lot of people is that everyone is in a rush to meet... a lot of people are in no rush to meet people whatsoever... they like to get to know people first, not just a piece of meat so to speak... looking for good meets rather than any meets!!!

some like to get a feel for people and just because someone happens to be on a sex site, the conversation doesn't have to revolve around sex...

if the approach you are using at the moment isn't working... change it!!!, by that I mean look at what you are doing and what you are attracting....

after all that I am still a believer in that you do get out what you put in... and by that I meet forming the networks that help.. be that clubs/social/parties whatever, because even if you don't like the people who are there... there may be others who make suggestions of people that may be more suited to you and what you are after!

good luck... no knights move, not my style!!!

In what way? Very easy to see if a man delivers or not lol"

They can fail to deliver because they are only in it for each other and forget about the guy - or treat him like a tool to be used.

Anyone who treats a single guy (or anyone else for that matter) as a mere commodity is 'failing to deliver' in my book.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

They can fail to deliver because they are only in it for each other and forget about the guy - or treat him like a tool to be used.

Anyone who treats a single guy (or anyone else for that matter) as a mere commodity is 'failing to deliver' in my book. "

i think this is the first time me and prof are going to agree....

I need a lie down....

it does take 3 to make a meet.... and sometime it feels as if couples do look down on singles... and you would treat them in ways you certainly wouldn't if you were meeting couples.....

Anyone who treats a single guy (or anyone else for that matter) as a mere commodity is 'failing to deliver' in my book.

I need a lie down....

it does take 3 to make a meet.... and sometime it feels as if couples do look down on singles... and you would treat them in ways you certainly wouldn't if you were meeting couples....."

I agree on a lot of what you write, Fabio.

...particularly about Krispy Creme doughnuts...

I need a lie down....

it does take 3 to make a meet.... and sometime it feels as if couples do look down on singles... and you would treat them in ways you certainly wouldn't if you were meeting couples....."

I agree with these guys. Most of the single men I meet I spend a long time chatting to them and we will arrange a meet when we feel comfortable with each other and when we can coordinate our diaries.... There's a lot to be said for not having much time to meet. I can honestly sayI have never been disappointed with anyone I've met on here. And I don't think any of them have been local either so that shouldn't really make a difference.

"Most guys overpromise and then underdeliver..."

The only promise I make is to turn up...

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Why not speak to other couples in your area? They might know reliable and fun men to meet.

Can I also add...If meeting in a club, do you ask for proof of age?

My profile states my age however many think I'm in my late 30's at work.

If by chance we met in a club, got on like a house on fire and the chemistry was there, and you were unaware of my age, would is stop you from going off to a room with me, or any one else out of your age range?

I need a lie down....

We don't. But we have more class than most and we fully agree some couples are the absolute worst.

I need a lie down....

it does take 3 to make a meet.... and sometime it feels as if couples do look down on singles... and you would treat them in ways you certainly wouldn't if you were meeting couples.....

We don't. But we have more class than most and we fully agree some couples are the absolute worst."

Oh I'm ALL for a bit of class! Now is this working class? Middle class? Upper class? or even Aristocracy?

I need a lie down....

We don't. But we have more class than most and we fully agree some couples are the absolute worst.

Oh I'm ALL for a bit of class! Now is this working class? Middle class? Upper class? or even Aristocracy? "

Class is irrespective of socio-economic status.

You can of course find some extremely rich chavs.

As previous posters have said If your requirements are quite specific then sod waiting for them to contact you, go on the hunt yourself, saves combing through hundreds of mails, most of which are probably crap.

To be honest I get the majority of meets from ladies or couples contacting me so there is no hard and fast rule.

Id be wary of just happening across guys on vanilla nights out as they're usually half cut to start with and rarely on their own.

I can't see this problem ongoing though as you sound switched on enough and appear to be delicious....

Good luck!

I need a lie down....

Oh I'm ALL for a bit of class! Now is this working class? Middle class? Upper class? or even Aristocracy?

Class is irrespective of socio-economic status.

You can of course find some extremely rich chavs."

Oh yes woteva happened to him who won lottery n was on tag n blew it all on quad bikes n his mates (ahem I hope that hasn't libelled anyone lol)

N ya can get poor 'aristos ' - the back ads in the Lady magazine used to carry one for a charity seeking donations to help 'distressed gentlefolk' - always used to raise a smirk whilst seated in dentists surgery awaiting torture

By *odareyouMan  over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

Not quite the same but beware of the vanilla, it might lead to misunderstandings,,

A guy is approached by a good looking forty something lady, they chat flirt and start to feel the passions rise,, she suggests going back to hers,, in the taxi on the way back she asks if the guy fancies a mother daughter threesome,,?? Guys eyes light up his mind racing thoughts of the delights that await,

they enter the house kiss passionately when she says " lets go upstairs, get naked and have that threesome,,!!"

"okay,," says the guy excitedly,,

Lady shouts upstairs,,

" mum,,, I m home,,!!"

The volume of males is one obstacle, its not insurmountable, others have offered ways for you to refine your search techniques, best of luck,,

"If you find something that works let us know. We have something in mind we would like to try with a single guy but can't seem to find the right one.

We are friendly with a couple who have a reliable guy that they play with but in a way it does not seem right to ask them for an intro and I suppose more fun to find our own. that's strange as your profile says you are not looking for single guys I don't go looking for couples I just love to meet them at clubs is safer then you don't get messed about I really like the social side of the swinging take care nice couple "

Nothing "strange" just not what we are looking for at the moment. If someone who catches our eye is what we are looking for then we approach them just like they can approach us.

Mystery solved.

stotfold

ok thank you I like your profile too sorry if I offended you wasent any harm intended I no wat you mean now if you are ever at aclub and notice me please come and say hi

stotfold

"ok thank you I like your profile too sorry if I offended you wasent any harm intended I no wat you mean now if you are ever at aclub and notice me please come and say hi "
sorry this message is for crazysexycool

By *andyMooCouple  over a year ago

bedford

Clubs are the easiest way you can take your pick, or not and either way you get to party.

Thanks x"

By *ohnny4playMan  over a year ago

Kinross

"Socials, simples. "

Hull

Thank you to input. We have made some changes and we will see how we get on

"Thank you to input. We have made some changes and we will see how we get on

"

Bugger!!! you've not changed your age range frazzle shrazzle dazzle

Hull

Bugger!!! you've not changed your age range frazzle shrazzle dazzle "

That is one thing we are keeping the same

Bugger!!! you've not changed your age range frazzle shrazzle dazzle

That is one thing we are keeping the same "

Grrrrrrrrrrrrr lol

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

Patience, patience and more patience......

There are plenty of decent & reliable single guys around. It is just a case of taking your time and searching for them.

I personally wouldn't feel comfortable approaching men in 'vanilla' surroundings to join us for a MFM. Where on here I enjoy doing the browsing & contacting.

» Add a new message to this topic