FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > pictures ?

pictures ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

hi thanks for reading , i posted on this forum before about my profile and how to improve it etc etc , at the moment im taking a serious think about what to write but im looking for advice on the type of picture to display as the one i have at the moment is pretty crap . i mean what is a good pic ? body , face, cock, all of the above ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Face and body,draped or undraped,it's your call.Please yourself about a cock shot but most prefer full body.

Just make sure they're the right way up,it pisses folk off when they need rotating

XXXX

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

I THINK A NICE PROVOCOTIVE PIC OF A NICE TORSO IS GD OR FULL BODY SHOT BUT WITH BITS COVERED ......

I THINK COCK N PUSSY PIX SHOULD BE KEEP IN PRIVATE GALLERY AS SHOULD FACE PIX IF U WANT DISCRETION

LUV JACS

XXXXXX

i like 2 see nice torso or full body shots i think cock an pussy is a pvt thing 4 ur meet an who u meet xx

a nice pic for me is usally a big mac or some sort of food.

kittyh un will a bun just out the oven do lol xx

"kittyh un will a bun just out the oven do lol xx"

noooooo i look at that everyday hahaha x

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

naughty kitty think u should do a demi more shot lol

luv jacs

xxxx

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

hi thanks for the advice , iv put a couple of pictures on but im not too happy with them , like the idea of a provocative shot although i dont know if there is much to show lol i do go to the gym but im not really the six pack type , think the best thing i can do is just try to post a picture that is a true representation of myself , yeah cock pics iv decided are going in the private gallery , people i know can have a look at them and others , hopefully they will get the joke about the wee man lol , thanks for the advice though its been a big help .

Bet you've got a shaved head! I have and wear one of them beanies,lol.Might be better off losing it for the pic's though,some women don't like us baldies,lol.

XXXX

By *asperthedogCouple  over a year ago

midlands

it doesnt really matter what it is just make sure it catches peoples attention. its just about the 1st point of contact.there are some great pics on here that make you curious as to who took them, and before you know it youve clicked onto their profile

» Add a new message to this topic