FabSwingers.com
 

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Arab married couple and swinging

Arab married couple and swinging

Jump to: Newest in thread

 

By *ristenlove OP   Couple 14 weeks ago

London

As a married arab couple I can Say with certainty it is very hard almost impossible to bé in the lifestyle.

We are wondering if there are other married arab couples here to tell us about there expérience and definitely help us.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *ohbrownboyMan 14 weeks ago

Manchester

I'm not Arab but I come from a similar conservative background (Muslim). When I was with my ex, we did engage in this lifestyle. I think simply being in the lifestyle isnt that hard, it's just like everyone else goes about it.

The hardest part is reconciling the lifestyle with the morals you were brought up with. It's actually what led to us breaking up, she didn't want to continue as it was against our religion but I couldn't help it. It's a tough one

If you're both into it, communicate about it well, and just engage in it freely. You don't generally have to worry about others finding out, the social circles of swingers and the people you know will be completely different

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *rownBearXXXMan 3 weeks ago

Manchester


"As a married arab couple I can Say with certainty it is very hard almost impossible to bé in the lifestyle.

We are wondering if there are other married arab couples here to tell us about there expérience and definitely help us."

I can’t Iie I have found it a little struggle to

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *rab_ChickWoman 3 weeks ago

London

It's down to your social circle because I know many secular Arabs.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *ynecplCouple 3 weeks ago

Newcastle upon Tyne


"As a married arab couple I can Say with certainty it is very hard almost impossible to bé in the lifestyle.

We are wondering if there are other married arab couples here to tell us about there expérience and definitely help us."

Could you tell us what makes it hard/impossible?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

  

By *arpe_diem36Man 5 days ago

York

Im tunisian

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic

0

0.0155