FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Explaining

Explaining

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm typical 24 year old woman who when with friends esp girl friends after few wines we talk about sex just curious if anyone has told friends re being on site and meets(so far I've only had 2 mmf from it) how do u talk about it and how do friends react?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

no we never tell our friends anything about our sex life, don't feel the need to explain anything to them. Good for you though if you have friends who you can share this with

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I tend to not tell my mates about this site, i do well for myself while out and stuff so if ive told them about a meet, which i do, i tell them it was with a girl i met while out....i do however tell some of the girls i do meet while out about this site lol have had a few join up since

Haven't mentioned yet. I so far have only spoken Bout sex life in general with ex's etc not any further. Kinda think some wouldn't understand and 1 is very prudish n doesn't accept anything else than what she likes

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Haven't mentioned yet. I so far have only spoken Bout sex life in general with ex's etc not any further. Kinda think some wouldn't understand and 1 is very prudish n doesn't accept anything else than what she likes "

I tend to think that people have one maybe two friends with who they can be very open about their sex lives and the friend wont be judgemental. I also tend to think that once you've said something you can't unsay it so unless you feel a burning desire to talk, don't unless you're sure of you're friend

"Haven't mentioned yet. I so far have only spoken Bout sex life in general with ex's etc not any further. Kinda think some wouldn't understand and 1 is very prudish n doesn't accept anything else than what she likes

I tend to think that people have one maybe two friends with who they can be very open about their sex lives and the friend wont be judgemental. I also tend to think that once you've said something you can't unsay it so unless you feel a burning desire to talk, don't unless you're sure of you're friend "

Very good advise thanks. I thought about mentioning it to a friend I know wouldn't judge but edit few details as none would understand its all fun

By *lackCherryCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

My partner has one friend that knows but our joint friends are the kind of people who totally wouldn't get what we do and it would be hot gossip.

As for my friends they are way too prudish.

Sex is a recreational activity that I enjoy from time to time with different people, with no romantic attachment or emotional dependency.

They appreciate what I do privately with my life is my own business.

I don't brag about it, and don't go into details. However, when asked, I shall tell them what they want to know, as I have nothing to hide.

Trying to explain how 28 people could fit in the large jacuzzi at Chams was fun!

It has slipped out when I have had a few drinks luckily no one believed me x

Iv told my two best mates so I have people closetjat I can rely on for safety when I meet people, both of which if they didnt have bfs would be on fab haha.

"I'm typical 24 year old woman who when with friends esp girl friends after few wines we talk about sex just curious if anyone has told friends re being on site and meets(so far I've only had 2 mmf from it) how do u talk about it and how do friends react? "

When it slipped out when talking to my best friend, her and her husband joined up too

No way lol tho i know a mate and his lady use this plus another mate told me his wife likes extra marital cock.

I just play dumb which comes naturally to me

I told a friend of mine, who thought it was hilarious and subsequently joined Fab herself. Messaging me a few days later to say " I kissed a girl and I liked it!" She doesn't know my username and I don't know hers, neither of us have face pics on so we won't be stumbling across each other and eyeing each others boobs up!

I think if you have one friend you feel you can trust then spill, at least then you would have someone to tell about who your meeting and where, just from a safety point of view.

I don't discuss my sex life with anyone. Not even with friends on here.

Lol I just had a minor slip of the tongue with my boss, I had Bern looking at upcoming meets and she came in to to talk about a night out, I Said "is that the night of the swing...er mean eighties night in Jenny's" . She kinda looked at me a bit funny and said wasn't sure, still laughing about it now

I rather like that no one knows,I did'nt talk to friends about our sex life before we did this so would'nt now

One thing though,if you do want to divulge be happy and prepared for that info to be passed on to everyone that knows you before you say a word to anyone,juicy gossip has a habit of being impossible to keep secret with lots of people

I'd thought about mentioning bout mmf to 1-2 friends but nothing about fab just that was through someone met online as they know my fantasy was 3sum. They defo wouldn't understand fab as think I'm shy quite good girl type

By *lackshadow7Man  over a year ago

Toronto

Discretion.

I have one close friend that knows and that's it. I have no reason to tell anyone else. Ever.

Our good friends know about our sexual identities, but our two housemates (both good friends of mine) know that we swing and will be 'entertaining' on occasion. We checked that it was okay with them; it's their house too after all.

» Add a new message to this topic