FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Tips for looking for FF

Tips for looking for FF

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'd just like to share some tips for all the bi-curious women out there looking for FF fun. I apologise in advance if this comes across as a bit like teaching Granny to suck eggs, but these are all the things I've learnt and may come in handy for other new women to the scene.

- Make sure you talk about boundaries. It's not always possible to cover every eventuality, but make sure the things that are important to you are covered.

- Don't automatically dismiss women that are attached to men. Some OH's are very respectful of others' wishes... some aren't.

- I personally would advise that there is no-one but you and the other F for the first time. It can be intimidating enough as it is without more eyes ogling. However, that's a personal choice.

-Be confident enough to walk away if you don't like the way someone is acting or speaking to you, there's no compulsion to play with them.

- We all know there are fakes out there, and some are a lot more convincing than others. Chat on the phone or on Skype prior to meeting, if that's not possible then arrange to meet in a public place... safety first!

Well, that's my two cents, I hope it helps.

L

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ohjaneCouple  over a year ago

south staffs

Great tips, and just as relevant for Mf or MMF meets.

Thanks

Jane x

No problems, and yes, you're right. Thanks for the feedback.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think the most important thing is to respect each others boundaries, don't push your luck and enjoy the meet!

Agreed!

Thanks for the tips,I havent put that I'm curious as had a bad time of it a long time ago, both with men and women's remarks etc.But by not putting that im curious it isnt easy broching the subject

great tips and pic is hot fanastic profile shame im not wht ur looking for x

"Thanks for the tips,I havent put that I'm curious as had a bad time of it a long time ago, both with men and women's remarks etc.But by not putting that im curious it isnt easy broching the subject "

Yes, I understand the situation. The best thing I can suggest is use the messaging filters if you haven't already, and actively block anyone that isnt of interest.

The other thing is to take the remarks with a pinch of salt and report anyone that's being offensive. hope that helps and best of luck to you!

» Add a new message to this topic