FabSwingers.com
 

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Older female 60+ fantasy

Older female 60+ fantasy

Jump to: Newest in thread

 

By *ogsters OP   Man 4 weeks ago

rugby

Hi im 44 and have a fantasy for fun with a much older sexy female, i am part of a couple but got full permission to play, is there much interest from older females that want younger for fun ??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *icecouple561Couple 4 weeks ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

This question is asked fairly frequently.

As the forum only has a fraction of site members contributing your best bet is to do a search for women if that age and tick the 'looking fir my age' option.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *ogsters OP   Man 4 weeks ago

rugby

Well thanks for the advice, much appreciated

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *inkyCouple2468Couple 4 weeks ago

Peterborough

There are lots of us looking for all ages BUT have to say if I clicked your profile I’d not take it further as you have no photos and it tells me nothing about you.

Best wishes in your hunt.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *nlyliveonce69Man 2 weeks ago

carlisle


"There are lots of us looking for all ages BUT have to say if I clicked your profile I’d not take it further as you have no photos and it tells me nothing about you.

Best wishes in your hunt. "

Just looked at your pics no way are you 60 you look more like 40s

Lovely body nice pics

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *iker34Man 2 weeks ago

east lothian

Something so incredibly hot about older woman

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *rasshopper201Man 2 weeks ago

kendal


"There are lots of us looking for all ages BUT have to say if I clicked your profile I’d not take it further as you have no photos and it tells me nothing about you.

Best wishes in your hunt. "

I agree with you make your self attractive to catch start with photos and then a discription of your self it’s like complaining that your car won’t go because you haven’t put fuel in it good luck

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

  

By *mazingTimesMan 2 weeks ago

Dublin

I would agree too!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic

0.0155

0.0156