FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > What am I doing wrong? - tips for messaging
What am I doing wrong? - tips for messaging
Jump to: Newest in thread
 |
By *anan1010 OP Man 4 weeks ago
Newcastle City Centre |
Evening all,
I was wondering if you could offer some advice on messaging the ladies.
Normally I start with a polite ‘Hi lovely, hope you’re well etc’
But the messages are left read or deleted.
Am I doing something wrong?
Any help would be grateful x |
Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote
or View forums list | | |
Hi OP, this is a very generic message that can be easily copied and pasted to all the women within your chosen distance range. And ladies don't like generic messages, especially if they have 100+ similar sitting in their inboxes.
I know it's time consuming and may still not bring you the results you're after, but it's often better received if the message refers to something on the person's profile. And yes, I am talking about the initial message.
Also, if you send me your initial message, all you'd get (if anything) would be "I'm fine, thanks", or similar. Is that a good start of a conversation? In person, probably yes as you obviously don't know much about them. However, on here, women usually put effort in their profiles to prevent the generic "how are you" messages, in whatever form you choose to put it in. |
Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote
or View forums list | | |
You might be doing nothing wrong, if you are picking people who indicate they are open to people like you but must accept that most people are not mutually compatible with most other people.
As the majority are not, most messages will reach a dead end. Look at the posts giving tips to single men who struggle and see the advice and tips  |
Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote
or View forums list | | |
 |
By *anan1010 OP Man 4 weeks ago
Newcastle City Centre |
"You might be doing nothing wrong, if you are picking people who indicate they are open to people like you but must accept that most people are not mutually compatible with most other people.
As the majority are not, most messages will reach a dead end. Look at the posts giving tips to single men who struggle and see the advice and tips "
Yes this is true. Different tastes and likes. I might not be what they’re after. |
Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote
or View forums list | | |
"Evening all,
I was wondering if you could offer some advice on messaging the ladies.
Normally I start with a polite ‘Hi lovely, hope you’re well etc’
But the messages are left read or deleted.
Am I doing something wrong?
Any help would be grateful x"
Honestly wouldn’t bother messaging full stop pal…. Unless you’re happy to find yourself in a barren wasteland of someone’s inbox. Even if/when you get a response, most on here struggling to contribute anything of substance to a conversation whatsoever. No message optimisation is gonna change this.
Step away from the keyboard and get out there in real life where your personality can shine through and it’s less socially acceptable for people to behave the way they do online.
|
Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote
or View forums list | | |
 |
By *anan1010 OP Man 4 weeks ago
Newcastle City Centre |
"Evening all,
I was wondering if you could offer some advice on messaging the ladies.
Normally I start with a polite ‘Hi lovely, hope you’re well etc’
But the messages are left read or deleted.
Am I doing something wrong?
Any help would be grateful x
Honestly wouldn’t bother messaging full stop pal…. Unless you’re happy to find yourself in a barren wasteland of someone’s inbox. Even if/when you get a response, most on here struggling to contribute anything of substance to a conversation whatsoever. No message optimisation is gonna change this.
Step away from the keyboard and get out there in real life where your personality can shine through and it’s less socially acceptable for people to behave the way they do online.
"
I hear what you’re saying. Just trying to find friends with similar kinks I guess. But yeah it might be time to step away
The forums fun tho - I get to chat to people like your good self  |
Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote
or View forums list | | |
"Evening all,
I was wondering if you could offer some advice on messaging the ladies.
Normally I start with a polite ‘Hi lovely, hope you’re well etc’
But the messages are left read or deleted.
Am I doing something wrong?
Any help would be grateful x
Honestly wouldn’t bother messaging full stop pal…. Unless you’re happy to find yourself in a barren wasteland of someone’s inbox. Even if/when you get a response, most on here struggling to contribute anything of substance to a conversation whatsoever. No message optimisation is gonna change this.
Step away from the keyboard and get out there in real life where your personality can shine through and it’s less socially acceptable for people to behave the way they do online.
I hear what you’re saying. Just trying to find friends with similar kinks I guess. But yeah it might be time to step away
The forums fun tho - I get to chat to people like your good self "
Best place to find such friends is offline. You live in a buzzing city like Newcastle with two clubs in and around that area. Haha cheers man, the forums can be fun at times so I’m with you there. |
Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote
or View forums list | | |
 |
By *anan1010 OP Man 4 weeks ago
Newcastle City Centre |
"Evening all,
I was wondering if you could offer some advice on messaging the ladies.
Normally I start with a polite ‘Hi lovely, hope you’re well etc’
But the messages are left read or deleted.
Am I doing something wrong?
Any help would be grateful x
Honestly wouldn’t bother messaging full stop pal…. Unless you’re happy to find yourself in a barren wasteland of someone’s inbox. Even if/when you get a response, most on here struggling to contribute anything of substance to a conversation whatsoever. No message optimisation is gonna change this.
Step away from the keyboard and get out there in real life where your personality can shine through and it’s less socially acceptable for people to behave the way they do online.
I hear what you’re saying. Just trying to find friends with similar kinks I guess. But yeah it might be time to step away
The forums fun tho - I get to chat to people like your good self
Best place to find such friends is offline. You live in a buzzing city like Newcastle with two clubs in and around that area. Haha cheers man, the forums can be fun at times so I’m with you there. "
Yeah this is true - haven’t been to a club in a while. Might be time to venture back in. Went on Feeld. Now that’s mind boggling |
Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote
or View forums list | | |
"I send a carefully written, handcrafted piece of sonnet or a poem and it usually does the trick.
OP, women are susceptible to a little whimsical prose. 🩶"
I agree. I will give you an example…
Brightonsteve likes to shag
Even inside a sleeping bag
He doesn’t care if your tits sag
But doesn’t want you to light a fag
He thinks its ace if you sit on his face
So get ya knicks off and send me a message
(The last lines doesn’t rhyme) |
Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote
or View forums list | | |
» Add a new message to this topic