 |
By *K86 OP Couple 3 weeks ago
Tenterden |
So the Mrs had her very first albeit unplanned solo meet with someone I’d given her pre approval for many times previously it had just never happened. We’ve had threesomes and moresomes but this felt different, I won’t post places or clues just to protect the ID of who she met and where.
She went off comms for about 3 hours after I’d left her alone at this place, with this guy we both know she wanted to fuck, and for so long we’ve treated it like a mission for her to complete ( 2 1/2 years of dropping hints, flirting etc)
Anyway, I get a phone call at 1am from my wife.. “im walking back now, I succeeded “
Then proceeded to tell me what they had done, how they had done, how she got on her knees for him before they even made it upstairs etc… how they littered three hours of pure filthy fun.
What we are both finding strange/surreal/unusual….
Is how turned on I (Mr N) got by listening to her tell me what happened and how much more I just wanted her there and then..
And
How super excited she was to tell me what she had been up to, as if she was proud of it and happy to tell me. (I’d like to clarify here I’m glad she was proud in a way as Mrs has confidence issues so this is huge)
Thoughts and feelings on this from experienced Hotwife/Stag&Vixen/Cuck couples greatly appreciated here  |
Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote
or View forums list | | |
» Add a new message to this topic