FabSwingers.com
 

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Can i be seen ?

Can i be seen ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

 

By *he naughty pineapple 1 OP   Couple 3 weeks ago

leicester

We put posts on forum to advertise our events but we never get one reply or any comments. We dont know if our posts are seen or not ? Is it possible were hidden and cant be seen ? Xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman 3 weeks ago

Carlisle usually

As you're not listed on club reviews, the name won't click for people who are looking in a particular region if they don't already know you.

Generally when I look for events I search for the date and scan for clubs I know are in the area I'm heading to, I wouldn't know where you are from your posts so I wouldn't click on them.

There seems to be plenty of posts on the green arrow 💜

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *he naughty pineapple 1 OP   Couple 3 weeks ago

leicester


"As you're not listed on club reviews, the name won't click for people who are looking in a particular region if they don't already know you.

Generally when I look for events I search for the date and scan for clubs I know are in the area I'm heading to, I wouldn't know where you are from your posts so I wouldn't click on them.

There seems to be plenty of posts on the green arrow 💜"

ahh ok, we cant get on club reviews, weve tried many times

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *ophieslutTV/TS 3 weeks ago

Central

The green arrow, to the right of your name, in your forum posts, lists all the forum posts recently that you've started or added to.

Unless you had a forum ban, which you don't, the only other way they'd not be seen, is if 1 of them had something posted that was against forum rules and that post got deleted.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *rYoniMan 3 weeks ago

Essex ++

Yes you can be seen. One of the problems is probably lost in the noise and your name with pineapple in just sounds like the hundreds of other profiles with that name rather than a club.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *riel13Woman 3 weeks ago

Northampton

They get all the info they need no need to post anything

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *aomilatteCouple 3 weeks ago

Midlands

Only a small percentage of people that go to clubs use the forum. It's likely not many who attend your club see your posts.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *ow69Man 3 weeks ago

Preston


"We put posts on forum to advertise our events but we never get one reply or any comments. We dont know if our posts are seen or not ? Is it possible were hidden and cant be seen ? Xx"

Ahhhh! Who said that??? 😄

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *olds CoupleCouple 3 weeks ago

Louth Lincolnshire

With 225 verifications, some of them recent, we don't think there's any problem with people not seeing you. As someone has already said you'd be better off listing on the Clubs section. Have they given you a reason why they're not listing you ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

  

By *he naughty pineapple 1 OP   Couple 3 weeks ago

leicester


"With 225 verifications, some of them recent, we don't think there's any problem with people not seeing you. As someone has already said you'd be better off listing on the Clubs section. Have they given you a reason why they're not listing you ?"
has who given us a reason ? No one ever answers us. We filled the form out on club reviews, customers have filled one in as well. We never get a reply.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic

0.0781

0