FabSwingers.com
 

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Naked coffee meets!

Naked coffee meets!

Jump to: Newest in thread

 

By (user no longer on site) OP    3 weeks ago

Are they a real thing?

I like the idea of them but do they actually exist?

Anyone have any experience with them?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *rYoniMan 3 weeks ago

Essex ++


"Are they a real thing?

I like the idea of them but do they actually exist?

Anyone have any experience with them?"

Yes. Caused a real kerfuffle in Starbucks.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By (user no longer on site) OP    3 weeks ago


"Are they a real thing?

I like the idea of them but do they actually exist?

Anyone have any experience with them?

Yes. Caused a real kerfuffle in Starbucks. "

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *espect11Man 3 weeks ago

Scotland


"Are they a real thing?

I like the idea of them but do they actually exist?

Anyone have any experience with them?

Yes. Caused a real kerfuffle in Starbucks. "

Should've went to Costa, they're up for anything

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *artorialMan 3 weeks ago

weymouth


"Are they a real thing?

I like the idea of them but do they actually exist?

Anyone have any experience with them?

Yes. Caused a real kerfuffle in Starbucks. "

🤣

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *99cjbMan 3 weeks ago

Grantham

I offer them, and have had a couple of meetings. Always looking for more people to take me up on the offer

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *espect11Man 3 weeks ago

Scotland


"I offer them, and have had a couple of meetings. Always looking for more people to take me up on the offer "

Tell us what normally happens...hot coffee and nakedness scares the bejeesus out of me

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *taffsguy2025Man 3 weeks ago

Lichfield

I would love one but can't afford a costa

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *ersatilefoxMan 3 weeks ago

Notts


"I offer them, and have had a couple of meetings. Always looking for more people to take me up on the offer

Tell us what normally happens...hot coffee and nakedness scares the bejeesus out of me"

Just getting over a nasty coffee burn, where my son's puppy knocked the cup out of my hand.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *b03Man 3 weeks ago

Exeter

[Removed by poster at 16/09/26 21:59:38]

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *b03Man 3 weeks ago

Exeter

If they're not a thing, they probably should be! Might be a bit awkward for the the Barista, though? 🤔

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *eresa_cdslutTV/TS 3 weeks ago

nr Bodmin

No but I did cause a guy I met in Costa Coffee considerable consternation when I dropped my lacy thong in his lap, missed his coffee luckily

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *amjones566Man 3 weeks ago

Pembrokeshire

Sounds fab

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By (user no longer on site) OP    3 weeks ago

I got one Monday but he said he only got instant coffee

Ffs!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *londebiguyMan 3 weeks ago

Southport


"Are they a real thing?

I like the idea of them but do they actually exist?

Anyone have any experience with them?"

Yes, I used to host them at my place.

Mostly men but two couples used to come sometimes as well.

Very relaxed and good fun.

Cost a fortune in biscuits

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By (user no longer on site) OP    3 weeks ago


"Are they a real thing?

I like the idea of them but do they actually exist?

Anyone have any experience with them?

Yes, I used to host them at my place.

Mostly men but two couples used to come sometimes as well.

Very relaxed and good fun.

Cost a fortune in biscuits "

Love it x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *rthur WrightusMan 3 weeks ago

Pevensey


"Are they a real thing?

I like the idea of them but do they actually exist?

Anyone have any experience with them?

Yes, I used to host them at my place.

Mostly men but two couples used to come sometimes as well.

Very relaxed and good fun.

Cost a fortune in biscuits "

Hobnobs ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By (user no longer on site) OP    3 weeks ago


"Are they a real thing?

I like the idea of them but do they actually exist?

Anyone have any experience with them?

Yes, I used to host them at my place.

Mostly men but two couples used to come sometimes as well.

Very relaxed and good fun.

Cost a fortune in biscuits

Hobnobs ? "

Custard creams ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *orny PTMan 3 weeks ago

Peterborough


"Are they a real thing?

I like the idea of them but do they actually exist?

Anyone have any experience with them?

Yes. Caused a real kerfuffle in Starbucks. "

I can see the headlines...'Starbuck naked'

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

  

By *orny PTMan 3 weeks ago

Peterborough


"Are they a real thing?

I like the idea of them but do they actually exist?

Anyone have any experience with them?

Yes, I used to host them at my place.

Mostly men but two couples used to come sometimes as well.

Very relaxed and good fun.

Cost a fortune in biscuits

Hobnobs ?

Custard creams ?"

Coconut rings and Party rings

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic

0.0156

0