FabSwingers.com
 

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Post on local updates

Post on local updates

Jump to: Newest in thread

 

By *unter.1919 OP   Man 2 weeks ago

Guildford

Can someone please remind me how to post something on local updates please?TIA

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *iss DevilWoman 2 weeks ago

Bedford


"Can someone please remind me how to post something on local updates please?TIA"
it's by either adding a status update or by adding a meet, as far as I'm aware. I don't think there is any other way.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *unter.1919 OP   Man 2 weeks ago

Guildford

Thanks a lot, very helpful

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

  

By *unter.1919 OP   Man 2 weeks ago

Guildford


"Can someone please remind me how to post something on local updates please?TIA it's by either adding a status update or by adding a meet, as far as I'm aware. I don't think there is any other way. "

Thanks for responding.appreciate it

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic

0

0