FabSwingers.com
 

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Halloween party club suggestions

Halloween party club suggestions

Jump to: Newest in thread

 

By *otmyrealname91 OP   Woman 5 days ago

Claydon

So I'm thinking of attending Halloween party this year (not as a solo female )

I've never been to a club but the idea of having people watch (not necessarily join in , boo I know 🤭) excites me..A LOT ... So the question is, what would be the best one to attend? I've looked at forum and there is just soooo many to look at , so suggestions for newbie would be appreciated 😇 X X X

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *knightsCouple 5 days ago

Frimley

VA2…. Vanilla Aulternative have a great party night!

I couldn’t recommend it enough!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *ourSilverFoxMan 5 days ago

Manchester

My first visit to a club was Halloween last year at club alchemy, northwich. I would recommend. It was packed with people of all ages and everyone was open and super friendly. The club has two bars, huge jacuzzi, dance floor loads of little areas that make the club feel intimate even though it is huge. I have been to other clubs since but alchemy is my fave. (You will get a tour round by a staff member if its your first visit. I met some other newbies on my tour and it felt really comfortable to meet other people in a similar position as me). I Deffo recommend, and because loads and loads of people will be there you will deffo make connections. Stay at northwich south premier inn, loads of other alchamy attendees will be staying there too. Good luck whatever you choose. X

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *ioletSkyWoman 5 days ago

Midlands

Jaydees is a great club, with both private and public areas, and a private lockable viewing room if you'd like to be watched.

It's a Pyjama themed party on Saturday or smart dress code. Check out the website for address and details. I've found it's a really friendly and inclusive club

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *ioletSkyWoman 5 days ago

Midlands

And also have a great Halloween Party, which is always really busy...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *ymbunny99Woman 5 days ago

sheerness

If you want to be watched? VA would be my choice

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *otmyrealname91 OP   Woman 4 days ago

Claydon


"If you want to be watched? VA would be my choice "

I will have a look at that one

Thank you for suggestion 💚

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *otmyrealname91 OP   Woman 4 days ago

Claydon


"Jaydees is a great club, with both private and public areas, and a private lockable viewing room if you'd like to be watched.

It's a Pyjama themed party on Saturday or smart dress code. Check out the website for address and details. I've found it's a really friendly and inclusive club "

I don't feel like I would need to use the lockable room 🤭🤭 I'm happy for people coming and watching without needing to lock myself in there , surely we are all adults and we all should understand boundaries and stuff 😇

Does it get super busy for Halloween , do you know ? xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *otmyrealname91 OP   Woman 4 days ago

Claydon


"VA2…. Vanilla Aulternative have a great party night!

I couldn’t recommend it enough!! "

Does it get super busy though ? Because whilst I don't want it to be quiet I wouldn't want it to be super packed either 😩

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *otmyrealname91 OP   Woman 4 days ago

Claydon


"My first visit to a club was Halloween last year at club alchemy, northwich. I would recommend. It was packed with people of all ages and everyone was open and super friendly. The club has two bars, huge jacuzzi, dance floor loads of little areas that make the club feel intimate even though it is huge. I have been to other clubs since but alchemy is my fave. (You will get a tour round by a staff member if its your first visit. I met some other newbies on my tour and it felt really comfortable to meet other people in a similar position as me). I Deffo recommend, and because loads and loads of people will be there you will deffo make connections. Stay at northwich south premier inn, loads of other alchamy attendees will be staying there too. Good luck whatever you choose. X"

That might be slightly far for us but I'll suggest it anyways as for the hotel, I wouldn't care less if there were swingers there or not ,I get entertained enough ,don't need others for it ,I just absolutely love the idea of people watching us having fun, without being locked up for indecent exposure 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *ioletSkyWoman 4 days ago

Midlands


"Jaydees is a great club, with both private and public areas, and a private lockable viewing room if you'd like to be watched.

It's a Pyjama themed party on Saturday or smart dress code. Check out the website for address and details. I've found it's a really friendly and inclusive club

I don't feel like I would need to use the lockable room 🤭🤭 I'm happy for people coming and watching without needing to lock myself in there , surely we are all adults and we all should understand boundaries and stuff 😇

Does it get super busy for Halloween , do you know ? xx"

Busy, yes, but not packed out so that it's standing room only!! It has a great vibe and as a regular attendee, I can say that everyone is really well looked after

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *arymidsMan 4 days ago

Tamworth

There an interesting looking Halloween event at Club Maximus/Celestial Studios which is in the East Midlands

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *uckandbunnyCouple 4 days ago

your bed

We are going to try a new club but also Halloween a week before as Halloween itself tends to be a more vanilla event with trick or treating etc.

So looking at Liberty Elite on the 24th hope it's a fun night.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

  

By *anderlust SwingersCouple 4 days ago

london

We're hosting a full mansion takeover for Halloween with onsite playrooms,

If you're keen to join us we have accommodation rooms left or just entry passes

So it's not a club night but a little more sexy and sensual

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic

0.0156

0