FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Update

Update

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi everyone I have just updated my profile and pics , what does everyone think so far? Good, bad, or average, and anymore advice would be great, Don't worry I am not one of those that moans if your honest with what you think

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi everyone I have just updated my profile and pics , what does everyone think so far? Good, bad, or average, and anymore advice would be great, Don't worry I am not one of those that moans if your honest with what you think "

Take the last 5 pictures off and its about perfect.

If you dont want to, at least take of the one with the stupid pants.

It's good and I love picture 6. Very pphhwwowooaarrr

I'll 2nd that

I like number 6 too but the boxers with lips on them no way all the jeans ones are sexy

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Looks like the boxers are getting the thumbs down lol

Love the new jeans pics,I love a good tease

Love that pic too but all the threads about your profile just scream out that you are desperate..

Your profile is fab,just give it time hun x

"Love that pic too but all the threads about your profile just scream out that you are desperate..

"

thanks I know what you mean , I just wanna get it the best I can before sending anymore messages as have not sent very many since before Xmas and just thought I would make sure it is up to scratch before going any further

By *oyston VaseyMan  over a year ago

Sheffield- Pothole City

"Love that pic too but all the threads about your profile just scream out that you are desperate..

"

I disagree . I feel he is only trying to get himself noticed and you cant knock any of us single guys for doing that .

he forum also allows us guys to chat with couples ,as the chatroom dosn`t do that.

I go in the chatroom ,but just sit and read what is happening ,as its extremley difficult to get people to speak to you in there if you arnt either a couple or a single female, so the forum allows single guys a better chance of chatting and being noticed.

T

It's been changing over the last week also after taking the advice on here that's why so many threads but it seems as if it's nearly ready now

Sheffield- Pothole City

"It's been changing over the last week also after taking the advice on here that's why so many threads but it seems as if it's nearly ready now "

ive tweaked mine a few times mate , but has made no difference what so ever . But ,hey ,you have already had a meet ,so you must be doing something right -a lot of us cant say that

I disagree . I feel he is only trying to get himself noticed and you cant knock any of us single guys for doing that .

he forum also allows us guys to chat with couples ,as the chatroom dosn`t do that.

I go in the chatroom ,but just sit and read what is happening ,as its extremley difficult to get people to speak to you in there if you arnt either a couple or a single female, so the forum allows single guys a better chance of chatting and being noticed.

T"

You too have hads lots of advice on lots of other threads the difference is the OP has taken all the advice and put it on his profile,he has made an effort.

He is not whinging all the time about not getting meets.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"It's been changing over the last week also after taking the advice on here that's why so many threads but it seems as if it's nearly ready now

ive tweaked mine a few times mate , but has made no difference what so ever . But ,hey ,you have already had a meet ,so you must be doing something right -a lot of us cant say that "

http://www.fabswingers.com/forum/support/17784

On this thread you started you say you have had a meet.

"It's been changing over the last week also after taking the advice on here that's why so many threads but it seems as if it's nearly ready now "

sheff1971 ... People on here are giving you advice based on their experiance,what they are looking for and so on.

The OP has listened to what people have advised him,and taken everything on board..

"It's been changing over the last week also after taking the advice on here that's why so many threads but it seems as if it's nearly ready now

ive tweaked mine a few times mate , but has made no difference what so ever . But ,hey ,you have already had a meet ,so you must be doing something right -a lot of us cant say that

http://www.fabswingers.com/forum/support/17784

On this thread you started you say you have had a meet."

I remember seeing that too x

Sheffield- Pothole City

"

You too have hads lots of advice on lots of other threads the difference is the OP has taken all the advice and put it on his profile,he has made an effort.

i have used the advice about my profile to make a few changes to it , so i have taken on board the advice i have been given on here by others . i have altered all the bits of my profile ,which were pointed out by others as needing attention .

"

"

i have used the advice about my profile to make a few changes to it , so i have taken on board the advice i have been given on here by others . i have altered all the bits of my profile ,which were pointed out by others as needing attention .

"

You have been given same advise,you should do the same...

If you have never had a meet then who has verified you?

"

If you have never had a meet then who has verified you?"

One can be verified after a phone chat or cam, does not have to be meeting in person.

"

If you have never had a meet then who has verified you?

One can be verified after a phone chat or cam, does not have to be meeting in person. "

Yes,thats right,but he has said in another thread that he had his first meet?

Thanks to everyone for giving me your time and advice it is Appreciated, I have listened and took on board everyones comments that includes things that one might not want to hear but if everyone one just said yeah it looks ok when its not then its all a waste of time, so we have to listen to all comments good and bad and make the changes, its for our good, and due to listening to everyone my profile has evolved into something better, the best bit of advice has been about the pics, and most of all to be honest and up front, I think then this gives the reader an idea what I am like and are not being misled xxx

"Thanks to everyone for giving me your time and advice it is Appreciated, I have listened and took on board everyones comments that includes things that one might not want to hear but if everyone one just said yeah it looks ok when its not then its all a waste of time, so we have to listen to all comments good and bad and make the changes, its for our good, and due to listening to everyone my profile has evolved into something better, the best bit of advice has been about the pics, and most of all to be honest and up front, I think then this gives the reader an idea what I am like and are not being misled xxx "

Sheffield- Pothole City

"Thanks to everyone for giving me your time and advice it is Appreciated, I have listened and took on board everyones comments that includes things that one might not want to hear but if everyone one just said yeah it looks ok when its not then its all a waste of time, so we have to listen to all comments good and bad and make the changes, its for our good, and due to listening to everyone my profile has evolved into something better, the best bit of advice has been about the pics, and most of all to be honest and up front, I think then this gives the reader an idea what I am like and are not being misled xxx "

Good luck mate -i hope you get the success you deserve on here

Thanks and good luck to you also but be more positive if you keep a positive mind you will find someone in the end
"Thanks to everyone for giving me your time and advice it is Appreciated, I have listened and took on board everyones comments that includes things that one might not want to hear but if everyone one just said yeah it looks ok when its not then its all a waste of time, so we have to listen to all comments good and bad and make the changes, its for our good, and due to listening to everyone my profile has evolved into something better, the best bit of advice has been about the pics, and most of all to be honest and up front, I think then this gives the reader an idea what I am like and are not being misled xxx

Good luck mate -i hope you get the success you deserve on here "

Sheffield- Pothole City

"Thanks and good luck to you also but be more positive if you keep a positive mind you will find someone in the end "

cheers mate - im trying my best to find people that travel

» Add a new message to this topic