FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Not the usual rate my profile but.......

Not the usual rate my profile but.......

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oxy_minx OP   Woman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

I am sure most ladies make an effort on their profile, stating their likes/dislikes etc without being too negative.

Now I revamped mine a few weeks ago and I have tried to make it as light hearted as possible but also saying the usual do not contact me if....

But, is it really war and peace to read?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Have I already said you have lovely lips?

still abit long

Scotland - Aberdeen

"Have I already said you have lovely lips?"

You have x

Scotland - Aberdeen

"still abit long "

But it only takes two minutes to read! Surely?

By *un_JuiceCouple  over a year ago

Nr Chester

Absolutely fine and a lot has been condensed. Congrats on sifting out those that appeal not x

"Have I already said you have lovely lips?

You have x"

You're tiny too, can I pick you up and spin you around?

Foxy im sure its wonderfully you,but im a woman, I read profiles and even I saw the length and thought I can't take that!

Not often I say that

Scotland - Aberdeen

"Absolutely fine and a lot has been condensed. Congrats on sifting out those that appeal not x"

Thank you for saying so, much appreciated xx

By *ighland_RoseCouple  over a year ago

Brigadoon

I think it's just about the right length and amount of information. If people read it (yes I know, IF!) they should get a good idea of what you want and don't want and not waste your time if they are unsuitable for you (there's that perfect world again).

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

Foxy, my only addition would be to, maybe introduce some peanut butter into it, fairly early on.

By *reelove1969Couple  over a year ago

bristol

wow !! .. that's the abridged version !

nah only joking .. you have to get across what is important to you .. best of luck with the new look profile

Scotland - Aberdeen

Well I don't want to quote anything, but being female in the oil capital of the world I do need to try and stop the 'men just passing through' along with the other no, no's, and no Ryan, I have an adverse reaction to peanut (as in yuck), so no need to mention it

I guess just single men are lazy on the whole then, and just go straight to the pics

In Your Bush

Nice arse btw wasn't sure if I'd mentioned it before

Scotland - Aberdeen

"Nice arse btw wasn't sure if I'd mentioned it before "

If your ever up my neck of the woods.....

In Your Bush

"Nice arse btw wasn't sure if I'd mentioned it before

If your ever up my neck of the woods..... "

You'll kick my arse, yea I know haha

Scotland - Aberdeen

"Nice arse btw wasn't sure if I'd mentioned it before

If your ever up my neck of the woods.....

You'll kick my arse, yea I know haha"

I'm a pacifist until you piss me off , so far, would all just be fun and I will be soft and gentle

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I like your profile (and your bum).

By *aitinkCouple  over a year ago

York

A bit chatty, lol, a good editor could probably knock another 20% off and lose nothing of the friendliness and increase the impact.

By *ucy and CarlCouple  over a year ago

Broadstairs

"still abit long

But it only takes two minutes to read! Surely? "

I always argue that if a guy can't spend 5 minutes reading a profile which they say is too long they are not worth meeting. If they can't be bothered spending 5 minutes reading it what hope is there of them spending hours on a meet. X

Not a bad profile, bio states everything you want without it sounding like a list of dont do this and dont do that.

Nice pictures as well, your pants are nearly as good as mine

Only thing I dont like about your profile is your age range and distances from myself, sort them out and I'll be all yours you lucky devil

Smooth

Perhaps maybe add a line or two about the inclement weather that is often a feature of Aberdeen - oh n ya forgot to mention any sites of historic interest in your area and their opening hours

Other than that it's pretty spot on

Not long enough!

Scotland - Aberdeen

"Not long enough!

"

Compared to yours, I agree

Im not sure bout profiles no matter what they say you still dont know until you meet

I shouldn't comment really, but I haven't gone into any detail. It doesn't make any difference at all to who attract. It seems to work well enough.

Scotland - Aberdeen

Right, I am hijacking my own thread, and whilst I have tried to keep it light and airy, after the messages I have received tonight (and yes unbelievable!)

I think I do need to have to spell things out more clearly, so unfortunately, from tomorrow, your going to see a more hostile profile, much to my despair, as that is not who I am, but some seem to just read into certain things what they want to believe!

I'm sure I'll come up with something!

"Right, I am hijacking my own thread, and whilst I have tried to keep it light and airy, after the messages I have received tonight (and yes unbelievable!)

I think I do need to have to spell things out more clearly, so unfortunately, from tomorrow, your going to see a more hostile profile, much to my despair, as that is not who I am, but some seem to just read into certain things what they want to believe!

I'm sure I'll come up with something! "

Pity! I liked it the way it was! (Could've done with being longer! )

Just my thoughts - keep it exactly how you want to - and apply a more liberal dose of the 'numpty filter' - better known as the block button!

I find 'twunts' only bother me once that way!!

Scotland - Aberdeen

"Right, I am hijacking my own thread, and whilst I have tried to keep it light and airy, after the messages I have received tonight (and yes unbelievable!)

I'm sure I'll come up with something!

Pity! I liked it the way it was! (Could've done with being longer! )

Just my thoughts - keep it exactly how you want to - and apply a more liberal dose of the 'numpty filter' - better known as the block button!

I find 'twunts' only bother me once that way!! "

I've had more than a few twunts tonight!

Been a long time in between I will admit, so I really don't want make it negative just because of them, so I will have a think

Great profile, perfect length and says all that needs to be said. The only thing I'd suggest changing is the 'glass or two of wine' to 'bottle or two'

Scotland - Aberdeen

"Great profile, perfect length and says all that needs to be said. The only thing I'd suggest changing is the 'glass or two of wine' to 'bottle or two' "

Ok, that was a little white lie! Just don't tell anyone!

"Great profile, perfect length and says all that needs to be said. The only thing I'd suggest changing is the 'glass or two of wine' to 'bottle or two'

Ok, that was a little white lie! Just don't tell anyone! "

Sometimes it can be good to play things down a bit

By *cheekychappyMan  over a year ago

south east

Length isnt an issue if a guy really wants meet u then they should take the time to read your profile no matter how long or short

I read it and think its a great profile. I like the way you have dealt with those annoying rubbish emails we all get without sounding harsh I might have to pinch that idea for my next rewrite

I do think it's far too long. The answers to the most favoured questions guys ask is unnecessary. They aren't going to read it or if they do some will still message with the same.

I'd just reduce all that and mainly put in your profile information about you, what kind of meet your looking for etc.

But as always I'm a great believer in being yourself so if it's a true reflection of you and you like it then keep it

"I am sure most ladies make an effort on their profile, stating their likes/dislikes etc without being too negative.

Now I revamped mine a few weeks ago and I have tried to make it as light hearted as possible but also saying the usual do not contact me if....

But, is it really war and peace to read? "

I use a mixture of my mobile and desktop when on fab. On a mobile it does look longer.

In order to be accurate, I read it twice and it was a pleasure. Lots of profiles have lots of typos and spelling mistakes and it's draining to read. Some profiles -dare I say it, are very demanding and maybe unrealistic.

But from your profile text, you seem a girl of quality so why shouldn't you write what you have done and aim a bit higher.

Having said that, will it make a difference? For example, do you still get guys who cannot say more than hi? Or be abusive if you are not sexually available to them at all times?

Anyway, good luck.

Hi, I really am one of the few profile readers and I found yours a pleasure to read, very informative and very alluring though I must admit as much as a good profile as it is I would say it is slightly too long. X

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

I enjoyed reading your profile as it states what you are looking for (and not) clearly and in a light hearted manner.

But then give me a long well thought out profile over a bog standard couple of lines anyday.

"I enjoyed reading your profile as it states what you are looking for (and not) clearly and in a light hearted manner.

But then give me a long well thought out profile over a bog standard couple of lines anyday.

"

Then you should read mine for a load of incoherent rambling nonsenseness

Sorry.....didn't make it past the pictures!

» Add a new message to this topic