FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Verifications

Verifications

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all just a quick one. Now I've got a few verifications under my belt I'm finding it a bit easier to get meets....still not flooding in though lol.

Are you more likely to meet people who are already verified?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

When performing search, one can elect to search for peeps with verifications and/or photos etc...

I personally have searched for peeps with verifications AND photos only, and may not be the only one who do that.

Therefore, based on a sample of 1, I believe you are more desirable with verifications.

My 2p.

i prefer verifications to be honest it lets me see that they are normal lol!!

but on the other side if seen verifications and met people and either some people are easily satisfied or am too fussy lol!! just my opinion!! xx

By *oyston VaseyMan  over a year ago

Sheffield- Pothole City

"Hi all just a quick one. Now I've got a few verifications under my belt I'm finding it a bit easier to get meets....still not flooding in though lol.

Are you more likely to meet people who are already verified?"

they may not be flooding in mate ,but at least you are getting meets

"i prefer verifications to be honest it lets me see that they are normal lol!!

but on the other side if seen verifications and met people and either some people are easily satisfied or am too fussy lol!! just my opinion!! xx"

That's why I think verifications are pointless: like most things it's subjective. I've met verified members that did nothing for me, I've had more fun with my Rabbit but going by their verifications they were Ron Jeremy on speed!

I am willing to take a chance on people even if not verified if like the look of the person as met some guys and not been disappionted by them and they been good fun in different ways. So it just if the person ticks the boxes and we see them on cam it dont matter that they are not verifed. We generally leave a comment on profile as an indaication of the fun that we got up

"i prefer verifications to be honest it lets me see that they are normal lol!!

but on the other side if seen verifications and met people and either some people are easily satisfied or am too fussy lol!! just my opinion!! xx

That's why I think verifications are pointless: like most things it's subjective. I've met verified members that did nothing for me, I've had more fun with my Rabbit but going by their verifications they were Ron Jeremy on speed! "

I see verifications as a help to those that are more genuine, in that they at least turned up for those that verified, and not that they are great or sexy etc etc, as that's each to their own as ever.

» Add a new message to this topic