FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Views on Dogging

Views on Dogging

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So what are peoples opinions on dogging? I can see why people get a thrill off it, I suppose. But on the whole I think it is a bit naff, I remember one particularly bad experience when I was about 13 walking my dog, when I saw two men stood over some old woman in the woods having a wank, never ran so fast in my life. Having said that I did have sex with my ex on a beach in Thailand so maybe it's a bit hypocritical of me to judge...

Thoughts/opinions on dogging?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Is the hypothetical female super stunning or a dog? This has a large sway on good or bad

Neither experiences were hypothetical, my ex was alright I suppose. As for the old lady I can't remember I legged it pretty sharpish.

never been over keen on it myself

I have found on the couple of time I have been the guys seem very pushy and assume the women will fuck everyone

Not my thing and ive yet to stop laughing at that recent programme about it

Outdoor sex is'nt the same as dogging so you're not hypocritical at all

By *un_JuiceCouple  over a year ago

Nr Chester

Playing outdoors uninterupted with a sexy couple or group could be fun but if it's arranged its hardly dogging.

Hoping to encounter people that you,d play with in a safe,tranquil sunset backing is difficult without a gang of guys creeping up wanking over the car, drivi g around in circles with the main beam on, boy racers trying to intimidate you and people following you when enoughs enough.

what i wanna know is...... do ya need a dog to go dogging ??

"what i wanna know is...... do ya need a dog to go dogging ?? "

Haha I doubt it, I wonder if the word came about because they like to bonk where people take their dogs on a walk, i,e the park or woodland areas.

Can I admit something here ps my ex lady was involved

"what i wanna know is...... do ya need a dog to go dogging ?? "

It gives a believable alaby when the law stop you to ask you what your doing while they nick every1 else

"Can I admit something here ps my ex lady was involved"

I cant imagine anyone saying no to some juicy gossip

"what i wanna know is...... do ya need a dog to go dogging ??

It gives a believable alaby when the law stop you to ask you what your doing while they nick every1 else "

Ex squeeze me ?

dogging has never appealed to us as the men who go dont seem to be the type nik is interested in at all,what i mean is they look fat and ugly.

as another has said ,can imagine them been not as well mannered as in clubs.

we really want to arrange a outdoor meet with a couple,totally the opposite to dogging though

"Can I admit something here ps my ex lady was involved

I cant imagine anyone saying no to some juicy gossip "

Ok I have a dormant cpls profile on here as we've split nb (looking for a new lady) sorry had to get that in

Anyway went dogging and after a couple of guys had suffered stage fright she said to me well there's one thing here that will stay hard and heads for the gear shift foot note don't do it yes it stays hard but then it isn't as forgiving as a hard cock and even though she highly enjoyed it for 15 minutes if you get carried away as she did the wrong slip can cause a lot of blood and panic.

"what i wanna know is...... do ya need a dog to go dogging ??

It gives a believable alaby when the law stop you to ask you what your doing while they nick every1 else

Ex squeeze me ? "

Well you can say "nooooo I was walking the dog when I just happened on this scinario"

Flamin bloody nora

I'd like to start this again please

No I'm not interested in what you have to say

"Flamin bloody nora

No I'm not interested in what you have to say "

Sorry who were you referring to, me? My comment to your question was just a joke/ throw away comment

"Flamin bloody nora

Sorry who were you referring to, me? My comment to your question was just a joke/ throw away comment "

I'm also joking

Yes it was to you. I just felt a twinge in my nether regions though as I read you answer

However I have done a couple of gear sticks in my younger days lol and thankfully remained intact

"Flamin bloody nora

Sorry who were you referring to, me? My comment to your question was just a joke/ throw away comment

I'm also joking

Yes it was to you. I just felt a twinge in my nether regions though as I read you answer

However I have done a couple of gear sticks in my younger days lol and thankfully remained intact "

Ahh ok with you, yeah did shake me up a bit in the dark we couldn't work out what it was she thought she'd wet herself then the interior light brought forth the grim reality tbh before the accident it was pretty got and I still have the same vehicle and some fond memories.

Pretty hot not got

no not for us no appeal at all

"Pretty hot not got"

Oh my I feel faint lol

Yes anyway had some very good times dogging. Lots of nice fit men. It works the same as anywhere else , if you don't want any particular guy or guys touching, you tell them to do one.

we have only been a couple of times and didn't really know what to expect after all the stories we had been told

but found there is a sort of etiquette amongst people and if it is crowded, just ask one or two and go to a quieter place and also no means no as in clubs

so will be going again at some point

[Removed by poster at 10/07/13 15:09:37]

That's the end of that thread then

"[Removed by poster at 10/07/13 15:09:37]"

You withdrew your comment!! Now I feel like a chump.

Thread still open !!

"[Removed by poster at 10/07/13 15:09:37]

Thread still open !!"

Haha sorry....people could misconstrue my cheeky chappy dogging humour

"[Removed by poster at 10/07/13 15:09:37]

Thread still open !!"

Lol class ain't it nice when someone does that, WHAT DID I MISS?

My lips are sealed. Whilst not gory like your contribution, it was a bit .... Hmmmm close to the knuckle. They whipped it off in the nick of time

"My lips are sealed. Whilst not gory like your contribution, it was a bit .... Hmmmm close to the knuckle. They whipped it off in the nick of time "

Close to the knuckle what he's got a finger fettish?

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

I've had a lot of fun dogging

By *it of fun cplCouple  over a year ago

village between York and Hull

We have had loads of fun dogging, as with everything there are different types. When we started we just used to put the light on and play with eachother, it then progressed to opening the window and the odd blow job, then playing outside the car. All the guys were well behaved to be honest although some of them we would not let near. Have actually met some really fit young guys but to be honest it has died of in the past couple of years..

in the known areas near us, I have never seen so many cars at 2am, driving round, in and out of car parking areas, was like sainsburys carpark!!!

not dieing a death round here

By *lleyCat1969Man  over a year ago

Folkestone

Dogging really appeals to me but I've never had much luck, always just teenagers & dickheads. I must be going to the wrong places!

By *lleyCat1969Man  over a year ago

Folkestone

Dogging really appeals to me but I've never had much luck, always just teenagers & dickheads. I must be going to the wrong places!

"My lips are sealed. Whilst not gory like your contribution, it was a bit .... Hmmmm close to the knuckle. They whipped it off in the nick of time "

Thats one way of looking at it,sometimes i type 1st and then look at what i wrote and think Ooooh Noooo

"My lips are sealed. Whilst not gory like your contribution, it was a bit .... Hmmmm close to the knuckle. They whipped it off in the nick of time

Close to the knuckle what he's got a finger fettish? "

No mate,i have a FootFetish and its a terrible addiction haha

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"So what are peoples opinions on dogging? I can see why people get a thrill off it, I suppose. But on the whole I think it is a bit naff, I remember one particularly bad experience when I was about 13 walking my dog, when I saw two men stood over some old woman in the woods having a wank, never ran so fast in my life. Having said that I did have sex with my ex on a beach in Thailand so maybe it's a bit hypocritical of me to judge...

Thoughts/opinions on dogging? "

Not something I'd ever consider: not my thing at all.

By *othingbetterthansexCouple  over a year ago

Accrington

I (Mr) often end up driving past a group of cars parked in secluded lanes in my job as a delivery driver and always think aye aye how seedy! It doesn't appeal to me or Mrs in slightest. We like to know about the person we're going to play with first. Not ruling out playing outdoors with an arranged meet mind you

By *randmrsminxyCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

"Playing outdoors uninterupted with a sexy couple or group could be fun but if it's arranged its hardly dogging.

Hoping to encounter people that you,d play with in a safe,tranquil sunset backing is difficult without a gang of guys creeping up wanking over the car, drivi g around in circles with the main beam on, boy racers trying to intimidate you and people following you when enoughs enough.

"

That is just so true , we love out doors and we like to go dogging now and then , But single guys who I use the word single very loosely (most will be married but there missus would freak if they found out) either sit in car all night or see some action and decide that 3s company and 10 is ok to put the fear of god into the poor couple there watching . Dogging has gone to the dogs since certain people have decided that naming sights to make a living is ok . So now every man and yes his dog just expects action at every meet point lol

Love it, being in the right place at the right time and Yes Please

We were curious and went to a dogging location and have to say its put us off for life. Single guys running around like packs of dogs peering into every parked car window didnt appear to be any etiquette at all. And to locals may be a well known dogging location but was also an overnight park on busy holiday route. The guys had no respect for who was in cars. May of been families having a break from travel..... And they wonder why doggers have a bad name. Def not for us!!!

Private outdoor sex good, dogging bad.

Depends how you look at it.

Dogging is meeting anyone and strangers to play without any arrangements.

If it's an arranged meeting to play outdoors, it's more on swinging side.

Dogging is an outdoor swinging club. Some clubs are grotty, some locations are grotty. Some guys are yuk and some are nice as they are in clubs. No means no, dogging or clubbing. I've tried it a few times near Rivington and it's been brilliant. No d*unks and very respectable guys and girls. Downside is the weather, upside is you don't have a door charge and have to put up with self opinionated couples judging anything and everything you do. Hubby gets a bit upset at the handprints on the car though lol.

We went to the beach last Saturday night and had great fun with 2 couples and 2 single guys. That said we have had a few nights with not much happening due to boy racers!

» Add a new message to this topic