FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Save your message!

Save your message!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi everyone and to Fab Admin.

It is great to be able to save messages for mobile numbers, emails etc but it would be brilliant to have the option to also save a thread so we can either refer back through the thread to remind myself of stuff or just enjoy reading back through a particularly great conversation.

Please can we have the option to save threads

Hugs x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

You can search back through the threads to re read if you want to

"You can search back through the threads to re read if you want to "

Oh? Even if you have deleted the messages as I block delete so I can read my unread x

Forum Mod

East Sussex

I mean the threads in the forums . I don't think you can read deleted messages although I know you can save them if you're a site supporter. I haven't been a lot of help have I lol.

"I mean the threads in the forums . I don't think you can read deleted messages although I know you can save them if you're a site supporter. I haven't been a lot of help have I lol."

Lol Nice Couple. I meant can I save threads that I have from people I have been chatting to privately, Its cool to save a message, like i say for mobile numbers etc, but sometimes my threads are far too hot to delete lol, but in the end I have to x

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I mean the threads in the forums . I don't think you can read deleted messages although I know you can save them if you're a site supporter. I haven't been a lot of help have I lol.

Lol Nice Couple. I meant can I save threads that I have from people I have been chatting to privately, Its cool to save a message, like i say for mobile numbers etc, but sometimes my threads are far too hot to delete lol, but in the end I have to x"

Oh lol! Just ignore me then

What about a seperate file on your pc, cut and paste into a word doc? #veryoldladymakingdaftsuggestions

Very old! I dont think so x

Yeah, I could cut and paste but I would prefer to keep all my fab stuff in my fab x

Thank you tho, very helpful, pmsl, mwah x

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"

Thank you tho, very helpful, pmsl, mwah x"

well that's my good deed done for the day I can put my superwoman outfit in the wash

Lol, a super woman you are indeed x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You are a site supporter so as long as you save the first message and keep replying using the same first message the message thread will be saved.

"You are a site supporter so as long as you save the first message and keep replying using the same first message the message thread will be saved. "

Oh, Thank you, I will try that, be emotional trying to track the first message every time but I shall persevere x

"You are a site supporter so as long as you save the first message and keep replying using the same first message the message thread will be saved.

Oh, Thank you, I will try that, be emotional trying to track the first message every time but I shall persevere x

"

Just don't delete the first message any that come after you can.

You can also copy and paste the number into private notes on persons/couples profile (it's under the more section)

» Add a new message to this topic