FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > friends swinging

friends swinging

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

has anybody ever spoke to a non swinging friend about getting them into it.

I ask because we have a friend we both like to have fun with but not sure how to bring this up to her. any advice.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

the wife has a very good friend and she is thinking off telling her ,we swing , she thinks her friend would join the site if she new about it ,,

By *ellishornyMan  over a year ago

surrey

The best time to bring it up is when you've all had a drink and are all relaxed that way if she says yes she would love to try then your all up for fun and if she says no blame it on the drink lol good luck

I would just ask her opinion on swinging and see where the conversation takes you.

One of my closest friends told me about swinging... And here I am now

By *mallteaserWoman  over a year ago

Central

I have a few friends I'd love to be able too tell and introduce, but it's just how to approach it?

I told mine one night when we where out drinking make sure she don't have a mouth full of her drink cause you just might end up wearing it.

By *hoenixcouplexxCouple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

We also told a couple of trusted people while we were all having a drink.

It is not always straight forward playing with friends though if it goes that far.

If you do play then you'll be putting the friendship on the line.

"has anybody ever spoke to a non swinging friend about getting them into it.

I ask because we have a friend we both like to have fun with but not sure how to bring this up to her. any advice. "

If you both have fun with her you obviously have an open and honest relationship with her why not just drop a few of your fantasies into conversation and if she doesn't run a mile tell her some of your experiences

By *ohohoWoman  over a year ago

Up North

I tried it with a female friend of mine. After a few drinks I mentioned that a swinging club was not too far away and wouldn't it be a laugh if we went. From her reaction I knew I should not tell her about my swinging lifestyle.

Be careful though as once she knows she may tell other people.

We think trying to involve your friends in swinging will only end up a big disaster

By *ichaelangelaCouple  over a year ago

notts

"

I ask because we have a friend we both like to have fun with "

you state here you both like to have fun with your friend... so guess the idea is already there, if so, don't see where the problem of mentioning it is

"

I ask because we have a friend we both like to have fun with

you state here you both like to have fun with your friend... so guess the idea is already there, if so, don't see where the problem of mentioning it is"

By *ptimum trajectoryCouple  over a year ago

gloucester

Firtly consider the worst case scenario (what damage she/ he could do in your vanilla life if she/he takes it badly, how good a friend are they?) I think the biggest problem is breaking the preconceptions that people still hold about what swinging is. This will require a lot of diplomacy and gauge the response . If she/he takes it well and is single then why not offer to chaperone them to a club night , with no pressure to play to see what it's all about and if they are into you let them find you otherwise it might seem a bit predatory. Softly softly.only two (one couple and one single) of our friends know about what we get up to(our other friends would be fine with it too but it's just never come up in conversation but if it did it wouldn't be an issue because we have very cool non judmental friends) because they childmind for us when we're off playing and we don't lie to anyone about where we were going. They are very curious about the scene but are held back by the same reservation that stop most people but they always ask a lot of questions and that enables us to dispell the myths and sing the virtues, and if they want to see for themselves we have offered to guide them (we have no interest in playing with them , so its a little different from your situation) but I think education is the key and don't let your horny dictate how you approach the whole thing as the lifestyle is not for everyone.think about if its something they might enjoy rather than the fact that you would like to play with them and don't rush in.we don't and wouldn't play with friends cos they are like family to us and we are happy at that.it could go wrong so if you decide to go for it just make sure you're braced for the worst.because what seems normal now to us is almost completely alien to those on the outside of the scene.goodluck

Never tell anyone anything about your life and especially about your sex life that you would'nt be happy for everyone that knows you to know about

While the fantasy of involving or telling friends can be attractive,the reality might not

Someone said on here when we first started a few years ago...its lovely to make friends with swingers,not always a good thing to make swingers of your friends

"Never tell anyone anything about your life and especially about your sex life that you would'nt be happy for everyone that knows you to know about

While the fantasy of involving or telling friends can be attractive,the reality might not

Someone said on here when we first started a few years ago...its lovely to make friends with swingers,not always a good thing to make swingers of your friends "

this

By *punkloverCouple  over a year ago

hatfield

Nobody knows what we get up to purely cos we feel the scene is so misunderstood

By *teve CDMan  over a year ago

hull villages

I was out one night with a friend and he said I have bee talking with my wife about swinging. And asked me did I fancy going back to his house to see if anything happened, Has it happened she was right up for it. And great 3some happened and we carried on for a cpl of years

À workmate brought me to swinging and he never thought I would swing. So you never know if you don't ask

You know your friends best , do you think she would honestly enjoy the lifestyle? Could she be trusted to keep it private? Or is lust clouding your judgement? We've introduced a couple of our friends to here but only after finding out that is was something they were serious on in the first place. ( by that I mean one couple we found on a dating site ) the other knew our lifestyle and was always asking questions. But like someone has said, be prepared for the consequences if things don't go as planed

I used to live quite close to Rio's in London. 2 of my oldest friends going back around 25 years were staying with me one weekend. These are people that are very much on my wavelength, so we walk past Rio's and I jokingly say "that's my local swinger's club if you fancy it later" and I then listened to a viewpoint that has clouded the friendship such was the level of vitriol.

The point is you can never tell what people's reaction will be. So why risk it? Surely there are enough people on the scene?

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Never tell anyone anything about your life and especially about your sex life that you would'nt be happy for everyone that knows you to know about

Someone said on here when we first started a few years ago...its lovely to make friends with swingers,not always a good thing to make swingers of your friends "

I agree with this. I really don't think its a good idea to involve a friend unless you are 100% sure they will be ok with the idea.

We had a vanilla party one evening and were all very d*unk which ended up with one of Mrs H friends joining us in bed

"has anybody ever spoke to a non swinging friend about getting them into it.

I ask because we have a friend we both like to have fun with but not sure how to bring this up to her. any advice. "

I start by discussing my views on relationships, but I'm very open and direct, I'm not offended by other peoples reaction to my lifestyle or views, they usually respond with questions and a horny wee grin, I then tell them to check out fab!

By *coobyroo218Couple  over a year ago

Guernsey

We where round at the wife's friends one night and the subject came up, obviously they had talked about three somes and everything BUT the problem was he would have like two women at it, i.e his wife and another and she said she would if he fulfilled her fantasy of another guy with him, lets just say it got a bit heated as he wasent no way never ever going to be that close to another guy, so we spent the rest of the night with my wife and him in the kitchen talking about it and me and her sitting in the living room talking about it.

Now it was nice talking to them and she has mentioned chatting about it again (they are not real close friends so do not get to see them too to often)so that conversation has never came up again.

Would loved to have swapped with her as she is rather tasty and the wife is interested in him so who knows one day lol.

It often takes folks living the "vanilla" lifestyle a wee while to get their head around the new concept of sharing...they'll follow it up when the idea begins to turn them on!

We have not told any friends.we have friends who we think would do it,others not a chance.

Don't know if any know as we had some semi face pics that friends would notice.

It doesn't bother me,but nik wouldn't like friends to know.

We hav met couples on here in our town

I wouldn't say anything to friends

[Removed by poster at 28/07/13 09:52:49]

By *imjohnCouple  over a year ago

Clacton on sea, Essex

We end up with quite a few girls John has photographed, not that he tries it on with them...more the other way around lol!

But yes we have introduced friends many a time without any hiccups yet xx.

By *ittle-Miss-MuffetCouple  over a year ago

Chester / North Wales

We have two friends that know.. firstly a couple, because they were curious about trying, recognised us and there's only so much denying you can do (they now swing). The other, an open minded female friend of both of us, who was actually planning on coming to a club night with us, until she met someone, fell in lurve and it's never been mentioned since. We wouldn't want our friends in general to know as like so many others have said, there are still a lot of misconceptions about swinging which the media are more than happy to peddle out every time they seem fit to poke fun.

i feel much the same but i wouldnt dare ask my friends potetial to ruin a good friendship hmmm

We were freinds with a couple and were out one night in a large group having too many drinks...

Instead of telling us about swinging, they asked us back for coffee, and when we arrived, the fem just started snogging my gf.

This lead to a fantastic night of sex with them, and that's why we are here!

I guess we (and they) were just lucky, or could they tell there were two dirty minds just waiting for someone to switch them on!!?

I can't believe i'm the only person who is happy to talk of my experiences with family and friends...where ARE all the open minded swingers who are proud to be FAB?

By *imjohnCouple  over a year ago

Clacton on sea, Essex

"I can't believe i'm the only person who is happy to talk of my experiences with family and friends...where ARE all the open minded swingers who are proud to be FAB? "

We are the same, our family, friends neighbours know what we we do & don't give an hoot.

"I can't believe i'm the only person who is happy to talk of my experiences with family and friends...where ARE all the open minded swingers who are proud to be FAB?

We are the same, our family, friends neighbours know what we we do & don't give an hoot.

"

Good on ye...not nearly enough truly OPEN swingers on here!!

"The best time to bring it up is when you've all had a drink and are all relaxed that way if she says yes she would love to try then your all up for fun and if she says no blame it on the drink lol good luck "

yeah id go with that aswell lol once on the subject ask if he/she has had a 3 sum/4 sum and go from there..as said,if all hell breaks lose,blame the drink

I wish I could talk to family and that about fab but I would very quickly be disowned for it! My family are incredibly reserved and oldschool - swinging is not the place for a young mother! So im told! Pffft! I have 2 fem friends I play with who would join had they not had bfs and had a bit more confidence haha no wonder the bfs like me so much!

» Add a new message to this topic