FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Fet Party

Fet Party

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I am going along to a Fet party tomorrow as I have long been interested in BDSM and been a sub. However I have never indulged in this as of yet nor been to a fet party so I have no idea what to expect. Can anyone give me any heads up?

I only ask to help with the first time nerves

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Fet and kink are such broadterms it's an impossible question to answer without being aware of the actual event.

If it is a private party id ask the organisers.

"I am going along to a Fet party tomorrow as I have long been interested in BDSM and been a sub. However I have never indulged in this as of yet nor been to a fet party so I have no idea what to expect. Can anyone give me any heads up?

I only ask to help with the first time nerves"

Where is it?

By *opping_candyWoman  over a year ago

West Yorkshire

Yes where is it

I went to one in Accrington last year had a great time if you'd like to know more get in touch.

By *eavenNhellCouple  over a year ago

carrbrook stalybridge

Is it the Kage ?

If it is you will have a great time lots of fun friendly peeps we go every month and love it come say hi

"Is it the Kage ?

If it is you will have a great time lots of fun friendly peeps we go every month and love it come say hi

"

In Leeds?

Nothing tends to happen in Leeds. all in Manchester

West Yorkshire

Kage is at Partners in Bury last Sunday of the month.

Not sure if the OP meant tomorrow as in sat or sun as he posted around midnight lol.

West Yorkshire

"Is it the Kage ?

In Leeds?

Nothing tends to happen in Leeds. all in Manchester"

Rubbish isn't it!

Its an oragnized event a house, i think the house is specifically for events and i am told they have a dungeon room and there should be a Mistress there too.

"Its an oragnized event a house, i think the house is specifically for events and i am told they have a dungeon room and there should be a Mistress there too."

Is it in York?

There is another I know of on 6 Sept

If ya serious, fill in a bday checklist before you go. You would normally do it for your Dom/Domme.

Going uneducated could land you in a world of trouble and/or put you off.

If ya serious, fill in a bday checklist before you go. You would normally do it for your Dom/Domme.

i would suggest not expecting sex, bdsm does not automatically mean sex is had/done

I know where you mean its a nice group of people you will have fun its well equipped and im sure they will take care of you i was going but had to pull out last minute

"I know where you mean its a nice group of people you will have fun its well equipped and im sure they will take care of you i was going but had to pull out last minute"

York ?

Its a private house in york if im on the right lines as the poster

West Yorkshire

"If ya serious, fill in a bday checklist before you go. You would normally do it for your Dom/Domme.

"

That seems rather OTT considering he's merely dipping his toes in the water. He's not going to get into trouble, everyone has to start somewhere.

"I know where you mean its a nice group of people you will have fun its well equipped and im sure they will take care of you i was going but had to pull out last minute

York ? "

Yeah that's right

"If ya serious, fill in a bday checklist before you go. You would normally do it for your Dom/Domme.

That seems rather OTT considering he's merely dipping his toes in the water. He's not going to get into trouble, everyone has to start somewhere."

Yeah just want to get a taste and start learning what I like and my kinks. Bit unsure of what is meant by getting in trouble :/

West Yorkshire

That seems rather OTT considering he's merely dipping his toes in the water. He's not going to get into trouble, everyone has to start somewhere.

Yeah just want to get a taste and start learning what I like and my kinks. Bit unsure of what is meant by getting in trouble :/"

Don't worry. Just make it clear you're new to the scene when you go and that you've come to find out more. Ask about etiquette. Don't interrupt if anyone is doing something like in the dungeon area it should be ok to watch but don't grab a cane and join in unless invited lol. Don't do anything you feel uncomfortable with and don't be afraid to say 'I don't know'.

Am a bit jealous!

Yeah just want to get a taste and start learning what I like and my kinks. Bit unsure of what is meant by getting in trouble :/

Don't worry. Just make it clear you're new to the scene when you go and that you've come to find out more. Ask about etiquette. Don't interrupt if anyone is doing something like in the dungeon area it should be ok to watch but don't grab a cane and join in unless invited lol. Don't do anything you feel uncomfortable with and don't be afraid to say 'I don't know'.

Am a bit jealous! "

ahhh thanks for the advice, very helpful

I wonder what the neighbors think with all the sounds! ha

» Add a new message to this topic