FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Single

Single

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I know most people will prob say I'm in wrong place but fk it. There's times really hate being single. Been so bored this weekend could do with someone to spend time with. A week off work kinda sucks with no one to enjoy with

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eareenaCouple  over a year ago

Rockford

I hear ya sister. . I don't want a relationship but sometimesbit is tough...

By *opping_candyWoman  over a year ago

West Yorkshire

Ah chick, I can't say I know quite how you feel because when I get time to myself I relish it and I'm not a big people person, but I can relate to not having fun plans for time off. Try and indulge yourself a little

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I know most people will prob say I'm in wrong place but fk it. There's times really hate being single. Been so bored this weekend could do with someone to spend time with. A week off work kinda sucks with no one to enjoy with "

Yeh I agree it's just having someone nice to chat with have a laugh n maybe a cuddle n just chill out with n if owt more happens great

I'm with you in this one. It's going to bed alone at night that I sometimes find tough... I put it off as long as I can. Holidays also an issue, I have a child free week to myself coming up, and no one to go on holiday with. I'm contemplating going alone but would feel like a saddo!

I'm in middle of booking solo holiday for friends wedding. Would be ideal if had a bf to take. Not looking forward to going alone but what's the alternative -miss my friends wedding,no holiday and regret it just cuz I'm single?!?!??!

"I hear ya sister. . I don't want a relationship but sometimesbit is tough... "

Yup agreed

is hard anyways on here at times as in finding those who want the same from meeting someone.

i dont meet often but when i do, i like the social side just as much.

had some great nights..where had drink with a guy..good laugh and banter..build up and flirting..and no rush..but then had alot of sex through the night also, chilling inbetween.

is great have good company but not many guys on here that do all night, and some guys dont see the social side or want that as for them is about sex.

but good connection is also a key to good sex i think. but been times i been on me own and tried get company and havnt..so yes at times being single aint great

I would love to make a good male friend that I could have fantastic sex with and go out and do things with ,also cuddle up on sofa x

I sometimes hate being with my partner, we argue, fight and I feel like we're only together for the kiddie wink, sex is awesome though, any ladies fancy a swap?? Haha I wanna he fully single for a while not had that feeling in 5 years!

"I would love to make a good male friend that I could have fantastic sex with and go out and do things with ,also cuddle up on sofa x "

I'm here ))

"is hard anyways on here at times as in finding those who want the same from meeting someone.

i dont meet often but when i do, i like the social side just as much.

had some great nights..where had drink with a guy..good laugh and banter..build up and flirting..and no rush..but then had alot of sex through the night also, chilling inbetween.

is great have good company but not many guys on here that do all night, and some guys dont see the social side or want that as for them is about sex.

but good connection is also a key to good sex i think. but been times i been on me own and tried get company and havnt..so yes at times being single aint great "

Good post and sums things up exactly right!

By *pecifically1Woman  over a year ago

Hull

"I'm with you in this one. It's going to bed alone at night that I sometimes find tough... I put it off as long as I can. Holidays also an issue, I have a child free week to myself coming up, and no one to go on holiday with. I'm contemplating going alone but would feel like a saddo! "

The Minx - I always go on holiday alone and love it...I go where I want to go, I do trips the works..Nobody to tell me what to do, when to eat..it is bliss.

I spend a week properly chilling out....

If I had £1 for every harrassed mother who spoke to me saying she was jealous because I was alone I would be able to go away twice a year lol

By *livia_KWoman  over a year ago

South London

I am actuallky the complete opposite. I like my own company and comfortable in it. I like like being able to do what I want when I want and I need more personal space than I think a lot of people do. I even go on holidays alone a lot of the time and have travelled the world by myself.

This is why single life suits me and fab suits me. I have been single for so long that I can't even see myself in a relationship. I don't even like sharing my bed on a regular basis.

There is a big difference between being alone and being lonely though. I rarely feel lonely.

Oh god, I'm going to end up an old spinster with cats aren't I?

Get yourself a good FB (or two!).

As long as you have clearly defined boundaries there's no reason for either party to get 'over attached' - and you can if you choose do more social stuff as well as have great times in bed!!

I have one now, we get on great - we meet 1-2-1, with others and visit clubs every now and then - but it doesn't impact on any other activities I participate in. And I've a few good mates on here I've met just for coffee or drinks, random shopping trips and even the odd meal out on birthdays!

It's not all about the endless, crazy, gratuitous sex! (Although that's a healthy, fun part of it!!)

"I know most people will prob say I'm in wrong place but fk it. There's times really hate being single. Been so bored this weekend could do with someone to spend time with. A week off work kinda sucks with no one to enjoy with "
join the club hate being single after 3 years

By *ixmaMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

It just goes to show for some judging by this thread that most of us deep down crave a monogamous relationship of some sort. A fuck buddy is fine but if you asked them say to accompany you to a wedding for example they may feel uncomfortable in terms of they think they are sending out the wrong signals as they wouldn't want to give you the impression that they want to form a relationship whereas all you want is some casual company, if all that made sense, lol

"Get yourself a good FB (or two!).

As long as you have clearly defined boundaries there's no reason for either party to get 'over attached' - and you can if you choose do more social stuff as well as have great times in bed!!

I have one now, we get on great - we meet 1-2-1, with others and visit clubs every now and then - but it doesn't impact on any other activities I participate in. And I've a few good mates on here I've met just for coffee or drinks, random shopping trips and even the odd meal out on birthdays!

It's not all about the endless, crazy, gratuitous sex! (Although that's a healthy, fun part of it!!) "

Finding the fb's is the tricky bit for me. I live in beautiful rural Wales but miles from any serious contenders. Im now re thinking my profile and already deleted the 'local' criteria and added 'I'm willing to travel'. Time will tell

"A fuck buddy is fine but if you asked them say to accompany you to a wedding for example they may feel uncomfortable in terms of they think they are sending out the wrong signals as they wouldn't want to give you the impression that they want to form a relationship whereas all you want is some casual company, if all that made sense, lol"

I'd never take a FB to a wedding!!

Two reasons!

1. I avoid weddings these days being a total cynic re marriage.

2. Would seriously fuck up my chances with any of the bridesmaids!!

*unless they were bi !

"I would love to make a good male friend that I could have fantastic sex with and go out and do things with ,also cuddle up on sofa x

I'm here ))"

A

Little far away xxx

By *ixmaMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

"A fuck buddy is fine but if you asked them say to accompany you to a wedding for example they may feel uncomfortable in terms of they think they are sending out the wrong signals as they wouldn't want to give you the impression that they want to form a relationship whereas all you want is some casual company, if all that made sense, lol

ha ha your some character my friend, lol

I'd never take a FB to a wedding!!

Two reasons!

1. I avoid weddings these days being a total cynic re marriage.

2. Would seriously fuck up my chances with any of the bridesmaids!!

*unless they were bi ! "

"Get yourself a good FB (or two!).

It's not all about the endless, crazy, gratuitous sex! (Although that's a healthy, fun part of it!!) "

I have a fb. But need a friend with benefits. Tho can't see ither coming to a wedding in isreal with me lol

"I sometimes hate being with my partner, we argue, fight and I feel like we're only together for the kiddie wink, sex is awesome though, any ladies fancy a swap?? Haha I wanna he fully single for a while not had that feeling in 5 years! "
ask for a hall pass lol

» Add a new message to this topic