FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Brighton Fun

Brighton Fun

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi There Everyone

I wanted to find out what the scene is like in Brighton and if there are any places people would recommend. Going for a dirty weekend for sun and maybe some fun. Is Bristol Gardens a good bet?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *kywatcherMan  over a year ago

Southwick

"Hi There Everyone

I wanted to find out what the scene is like in Brighton and if there are any places people would recommend. Going for a dirty weekend for sun and maybe some fun. Is Bristol Gardens a good bet?"

It's the only place in Brighton that I know of. Saturday night is couples only. Try their website...my experience wasn't positive if looking for play.. mind you it was a winter midweek day. It's great for a swim sauna Jacuzzi etc.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You would have thought Brighton ( with the reputation of being very liberal and open towards sexuality etc) would have a great swinging scene but sadly it doesn't Bristol gardens is about the only place to go, but it's a naturalist health spa rather than a sex club, and closes relatively early.... Check out there website for details

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks guys - thats great. Was thinking Friday afternoon after we fly in. Will be good preparation for partying later. May even treat myself to a massage!! :p

Southwick

"You would have thought Brighton ( with the reputation of being very liberal and open towards sexuality etc) would have a great swinging scene but sadly it doesn't Bristol gardens is about the only place to go, but it's a naturalist health spa rather than a sex club, and closes relatively early.... Check out there website for details "

The people that used to run the place near Scaynes Hill..can't remember the name atm...were going to open a place in Grand Parade called Club 77. It didn't happen....and passing it the other day it seems as if it's now just another city centre office.

I know why is Brighton such a dead end for swingers clubs?? They have enough sex shops and even pole dancing clubs , gay sex saunas etc, but as for swingers clubs???

Bristol gardens is my fave,i love it there,dont be put of by strict rules it is a naturist spa afteral and the staff are brill,ur not aloud to be intermate in any areas except the playrooms,which makes it a good place for woman to go alone,i totally recomend as a couple go on a sat or sun,singles get thrown out at 5.30 making it more relaxed and its usually very busy,ive never been on a friday so dont know what its like that day x I hope you enjoy your time there x

Southwick

'Singles thrown out'..... sounds charming!!!

Lol like bbw says they are very strict but it is a naturalist place primarily , the couples night also has to be one female and one male. But we could do with Afew more places like pleasures or such in and around Brighton so if any budding entrepreneur's are reading this, come on guys what are you waiting for !!!!

"'Singles thrown out'..... sounds charming!!! "

Hehe many clubs have couples only,if i were there on my own i would be a gonna too x single men and single woman

"You would have thought Brighton ( with the reputation of being very liberal and open towards sexuality etc) would have a great swinging scene but sadly it doesn't Bristol gardens is about the only place to go, but it's a naturalist health spa rather than a sex club, and closes relatively early.... Check out there website for details

The people that used to run the place near Scaynes Hill..can't remember the name atm...were going to open a place in Grand Parade called Club 77. It didn't happen....and passing it the other day it seems as if it's now just another city centre office. "

It was called hamshaws or brighton sun club. It was a great place the ppol was fab and there was always plenty there on a summer evening......Shame it went really

Southwick

"You would have thought Brighton ( with the reputation of being very liberal and open towards sexuality etc) would have a great swinging scene but sadly it doesn't Bristol gardens is about the only place to go, but it's a naturalist health spa rather than a sex club, and closes relatively early.... Check out there website for details

The people that used to run the place near Scaynes Hill..can't remember the name atm...were going to open a place in Grand Parade called Club 77. It didn't happen....and passing it the other day it seems as if it's now just another city centre office. It was called hamshaws or brighton sun club. It was a great place the ppol was fab and there was always plenty there on a summer evening......Shame it went really"

Yes that's the one. I was due to make my first visit when it closed...can't remember the circumstances as to why but it was a little unusual.

By *aith boyMan  over a year ago

Worthing

used to have skinnydippers in Rottingdean.. that was a proper swing club... had some great times there !!

By *am8312Man  over a year ago

Brighton

"used to have skinnydippers in Rottingdean.. that was a proper swing club... had some great times there !!"

yes remember going there yonks ago before I got into this scene and finding it pretty raunchy - wish now I had gone there again !!

By *aith boyMan  over a year ago

Worthing

i think i know where the new club was opening. I was chatting to the lady who was gong to do it. She had pretty much confirmed every thing. then never heard from her again...

» Add a new message to this topic