FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Bournemouth & Poole area hotels

Bournemouth & Poole area hotels

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

so lovely people can you recommend any hotels etc that I could use for some swinging with couples or ladies? thinking walking into to the local Premier Inn might not be possible.

Rob

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Premier inn's aren't to bad.

really, didn't expect that Tony, you have experience? just a case of booking and turning up then?

I cant see what the problem is. You check in, tell the couple/lady which room you are in and they come straight up. No need for them to go to reception, im sure it would be assumed they are staying there and had been out for the day ..

lol didn't expect it to be so simple Danni25.

shame I'm slightly too old for you as well Danni!

By *RBLUE47Man  over a year ago

bournemouth

Steve smooth contact me I have an idea

"so lovely people can you recommend any hotels etc that I could use for some swinging with couples or ladies? thinking walking into to the local Premier Inn might not be possible.

Rob"

Ive walked into Premier Inn with a guy, no problem the staff were very polite and walked into my local Etap with a guy and the receptionist looked me up and down like I was a prostitute. Lucky she wasn't there when I left

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

premier inns are easy, if you book in on your own then meet in the adjoining pub some even have a corridor straight from the pub into the hotel part and some have there rooms away from reception

expect they've seen it all before

By *cout_BunnyMan  over a year ago

Bournemouth

"so lovely people can you recommend any hotels etc that I could use for some swinging with couples or ladies? thinking walking into to the local Premier Inn might not be possible.

Rob"

What you need is a local Hotel run by someone in the swinging community. I know of one (and used already by a few members on this site)

Forum rules don't allow me to mention it here but anyone interested can contact me privately. It books rooms for a few hours as well as the 'usual' overnight.

By *nto_wateverMan  over a year ago

Bournemouth poole

Hey I got a spare room u can use.

» Add a new message to this topic