FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Protection

Protection

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ok, now this is going to sound like some attention seeking brag but please believe me it's not...

I have real problems with certain brands of condoms, such as mates, which i find very hard to get on, rather painful to get on, and once on, they seem to keep riding riding down.

I'm currently using durex pleasuremax which come in am easy on variety but still sometimes find they don't wanna stay on.

So what i'm after is suggestions of good condoms from people with larger or unusual shaped cocks.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Ok, now this is going to sound like some attention seeking brag but please believe me it's not...

I have real problems with certain brands of condoms, such as mates, which i find very hard to get on, rather painful to get on, and once on, they seem to keep riding riding down.

lol m8 think the brand you are looking for is called soft swing also i suffer in a different way also called soft swing but for different reasons lol

I'm currently using durex pleasuremax which come in am easy on variety but still sometimes find they don't wanna stay on.

So what i'm after is suggestions of good condoms from people with larger or unusual shaped cocks."

hi hmm same as yourself i dont want to go bragging about it but yes i find some condoms really hard to get on and once on they slide off at times which is annoying , the durex ones are for me perfect , have you tried the ribbed ones ? iv always found they work better but have no idea as to why they do .

Forum Mod

What I want to know is are you the larger variety or the unusual shape variety?....are we talking turnips here pmsl

I can't give you advice unless im in the know

"What I want to know is are you the larger variety or the unusual shape variety?....are we talking turnips here pmsl

I can't give you advice unless im in the know"

I have looked at his profile for clues but couldnt see a pic HPC...what if its a large turnip?

A friend of mine has the same probs....large not turnip...I will ask him, worst comes to the worst babes grab a roll of cling film

Forum Mod

"What I want to know is are you the larger variety or the unusual shape variety?....are we talking turnips here pmsl

I can't give you advice unless im in the know

I have looked at his profile for clues but couldnt see a pic HPC...what if its a large turnip?

A friend of mine has the same probs....large not turnip...I will ask him, worst comes to the worst babes grab a roll of cling film "

I think we should have all the information to be able to assess the situation properly lol

lol turnips lmao ? personally i would say i dont have a turnip just a bit large which i know most guys would think is a good thing but can be a total nuisance at times , so as i said my advice go for the ribbed ones .

Forum Mod

"lol turnips lmao ? personally i would say i dont have a turnip just a bit large which i know most guys would think is a good thing but can be a total nuisance at times , so as i said my advice go for the ribbed ones . "

Thats really kind of you to let us know you have a large one hehehehe but my question was at the OP lmao

At least we know about yours though

Jack...I will cut to the chase here....basically Honeypot wants to see your willy

The pleasure max are both ribbed and studded. They are ok but still work themselves off during a prolonged session which can spoil the experience if you have to stop and replace the little blighter.

I seem to get quite seem wide at the base which i think is the problem. Concerned parties are welcome to see pictures but for a full understanding you'd need to feel it in person

Forum Mod

"The pleasure max are both ribbed and studded. They are ok but still work themselves off during a prolonged session which can spoil the experience if you have to stop and replace the little blighter.

I seem to get quite seem wide at the base which i think is the problem. Concerned parties are welcome to see pictures but for a full understanding you'd need to feel it in person"

How about a couple of bulldog clips at the base to keep it on? lol

Id be happy to help with that LOL

"The pleasure max are both ribbed and studded. They are ok but still work themselves off during a prolonged session which can spoil the experience if you have to stop and replace the little blighter.

I seem to get quite seem wide at the base which i think is the problem. Concerned parties are welcome to see pictures but for a full understanding you'd need to feel it in person"

Looking on map for Ramsgate....................fuck lol

An excellent plan, if agonisingly painful.

Forum Mod

I seem to get quite seem wide at the base which i think is the problem. Concerned parties are welcome to see pictures but for a full understanding you'd need to feel it in person

Looking on map for Ramsgate....................fuck lol"

Hahaha I know Ramsgate very well....taps side of nose,I have people there

By *roovytwoCouple  over a year ago

burnley

There was a discussion around this some weeks ago.Have posted link....hope it helps!!

http://www.fabswingers.com/forum/swingers/554

Thanks groovey

By *roovytwoCouple  over a year ago

burnley

"Thanks groovey "

Happy to help!!!

If there sliding off they're obviously too large (the condoms that is)

A hollow strap-on should do the trick lol

Thanks. Where do you get yours from?

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Nails might work

The first page of a google brings up quite a few sites with what you are looking for

"hi hmm same as yourself i dont want to go bragging about it but yes i find some condoms really hard to get on and once on they slide off at times which is annoying , the durex ones are for me perfect , have you tried the ribbed ones ? iv always found they work better but have no idea as to why they do . "

Be very careful with the ribbed ones.As we said on a similar thread,they're ribbed by having the design pressed into them.This means they start off the same thickness as a normal condom but between the rib's they're much thinner and weaker.

We always use Durex Extra Safe. Unfortunately I don't have trouble getting them on,just keeping them on.I find a Tie Wrap or Hose Clamp does the trick...........I have to be careful with the screwdriver though! :-0

XXXX

By *teve_SoleilCouple  over a year ago

Malaysia

From our experience...the ribbed ones also tear easily...the condoms that have ripped in the past are all ribbed ones...either durex or other brands...if these guys are so large...why don't they get Magnum?...and I think all condoms are not for prolonged use...the more in and out movement leads to more lubricant inside and outside the condom...which can lead to condom easily slipping off...

Well the reason i never used trojan magnum is fairly simple. I knew nothing about them. I will however now invest in a box and see how i find them. Thanks.

If they keep slippy off, maybe you need a smaller size, lol

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Well the reason i never used trojan magnum is fairly simple. I knew nothing about them. I will however now invest in a box and see how i find them. Thanks."

trust me they work really well........ bugger sometimes finding them but they are well worth the extra

I feel so inadequate...

Mine go on and stay on Boooo Hoooo.

Only issues with any have been the latex free ones.. cost more to run than the car those lol.. 6 per err.. go as they kept splitting open.. Lucky only one fem has issues with latex we heve met bless her xx

so who gonna admit to needed a smaller condom?

"so who gonna admit to needed a smaller condom?"

Is there a smaller one??

Normal seems to work fine for me... If I put on a smaller one will it be like putting on a tight shirt.. just make me look well fat lol...

"so who gonna admit to needed a smaller condom?

Is there a smaller one??

Normal seems to work fine for me... If I put on a smaller one will it be like putting on a tight shirt.. just make me look well fat lol..."

I'll try that,always wanted a fatter cock,good thinking.

XXXX

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

Try Trojan.

They do everything from extra small to extra large. They also do ones suitable for vegetarians!!!!

You can buy from most large Superdrugs or they have a website.

" They also do ones suitable for vegetarians!!!! "

Thats kinda funny lol....

Often wondered if a Vegi or vegan sucks cock.........

Forum Mod

" They also do ones suitable for vegetarians!!!!

Thats kinda funny lol....

Often wondered if a Vegi or vegan sucks cock.........

well technically they're not eating it..just having a mouthful lol

"

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Or in the case of the men who need smaller condoms, half of a mouthful.

If they are slipping off are you sure they either arent too big or you are losing your erection during sex?

Maybe augment it with some double sided tape?

Just thought of another idea- cable ties!!

Thanks. Didn't know you were supposed to be erect to use a condom. That's where i've been going wrong all this time. Thanks for the advice.

southend

"Thanks. Didn't know you were supposed to be erect to use a condom. That's where i've been going wrong all this time. Thanks for the advice."

I sense sarcasm?!??!

Possibly???

Anyone tried the tingle ones? They're great!

i looked at the tingle ones the ova day are they tingly???? xxlol xx

southend

I can't use the Tingle ones.

They make my lady bits swell up. In a very unattractive way. The lube is the same!!!!

"i looked at the tingle ones the ova day are they tingly???? xxlol xx"
Yes! they make you all tingly down there and they feel warm too!

"I can't use the Tingle ones.

They make my lady bits swell up. In a very unattractive way. The lube is the same!!!! "

Sorry to hear that - what a shame

Are those the ones that smell minty?

If so i liked them but they've put me right off eating lamb.

By *iggles and BeardyCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

Ok little known fact on condoms..

Condom size has sod all to do with length, it's based on girth..

So if your buying large because "wow its so big" then yep it's going to slide..

As for it's hard to put on, yep its latex, it is suposed to stretch to fit, just like rubber dress, if it's sliding on easy then it's not the right fit..

By *iggles and BeardyCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

"Thanks. Didn't know you were supposed to be erect to use a condom. That's where i've been going wrong all this time. Thanks for the advice."

Scary part is the amount times we see a guy at a club trying to put it on while limp is amazingly common..

it's not a handmedown jumper, your not ment to grow into it!

"Are those the ones that smell minty?

If so i liked them but they've put me right off eating lamb."

Don't know about the minty thing - I've never been into sucking cock with a condom on!

By *lirty14uMan  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

There are some scary flavours out there. Curry or Lager and Lime, I mean, WTF?

"There are some scary flavours out there. Curry or Lager and Lime, I mean, WTF?"
Might like to try a brandy flavoured one!

Have had a night, morning and afternoon of using the trojan magnum condoms and found them to be much better.

Thanks for the advice.

I had a night of using Dunlop 27" x 1 1/4" inner tube

Did the trick but played havoc with my bell end

Did you take it off the wheel first?

Try Pasante Unique - the thinnest condom on the market, and quite unlike a latex condom. Not cheap, but worth the extra IMHO

"Have had a night, morning and afternoon of using the trojan magnum condoms and found them to be much better.

Thanks for the advice."

I agree with the Trojan condoms being better but they are expensive, I use Mates extra large, suits me well and you get to walk around with a large condom on your wrist at the club...lol

Pmsl, you do realise that when you measure your cock mate you aren't meant to do it from your asshole!

Can see in your pic that the ruler is about 2 inches past the base, lol

By *DSRMan  over a year ago

leicester

Ok ok ok, sorry if this has been said already but it is common sense I personally think... I usually get told I am well hung (If they tell me lies or the truth i don't know or even care to be honest!) But, all you do is buy the biggest condom you can find and put it over your head (Not your face lol) & the rest of your man hood doesn't matter quite so much since it is only there to protect the stiff that your spit out, or anything (Like an std) getting inside that same hole the spit comes from.

& more of a real answer... This is a silly technique just before sex, but... WARM THE CONDOM UP!!! it will expand and then it will fit you better, those things can blow up to sizes bigger than you left or right leg no matter about your middle one... they do not need to hurt you, but they might split!... & that is more common in my time with those rubber bad boys, get going and pounding away and you pull it out and and and... BUGGAR!

Off angin pmsl xxx

"Ok ok ok, sorry if this has been said already but it is common sense I personally think... I usually get told I am well hung (If they tell me lies or the truth i don't know or even care to be honest!) But, all you do is buy the biggest condom you can find and put it over your head (Not your face lol) & the rest of your man hood doesn't matter quite so much since it is only there to protect the stiff that your spit out, or anything (Like an std) getting inside that same hole the spit comes from.

& more of a real answer... This is a silly technique just before sex, but... WARM THE CONDOM UP!!! it will expand and then it will fit you better, those things can blow up to sizes bigger than you left or right leg no matter about your middle one... they do not need to hurt you, but they might split!... & that is more common in my time with those rubber bad boys, get going and pounding away and you pull it out and and and... BUGGAR!

Off angin pmsl xxx

"

haha, the ruler was at the side mate, do you think I had stabbed myself with it...pmsl...

"Ok ok ok, sorry if this has been said already but it is common sense I personally think... I usually get told I am well hung (If they tell me lies or the truth i don't know or even care to be honest!) But, all you do is buy the biggest condom you can find and put it over your head (Not your face lol) & the rest of your man hood doesn't matter quite so much since it is only there to protect the stiff that your spit out, or anything (Like an std) getting inside that same hole the spit comes from.

Off angin pmsl xxx

haha, the ruler was at the side mate, do you think I had stabbed myself with it...pmsl..."

sorry replied to wrong post..lol

By *razykayakersCouple  over a year ago

Durham

Another vote here for Trojan Magnum, or sometimes Trojam Magnum XL - mine is shaped thicker at the base than the tip, I find normal condoms just too tight at the base.

Glad you've found some that work better though, I had to hunt around a bit at first!

By *eavensg84uCouple  over a year ago

Harrow

I tried a Magnum as a condom but the ice cream melted all over my dick. Am I doing something wrong?

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

Fold it in two before you insert it, works for me! Instead of cumming I went.

"I feel so inadequate...

Mine go on and stay on Boooo Hoooo.

Only issues with any have been the latex free ones.. cost more to run than the car those lol.. 6 per err.. go as they kept splitting open.. Lucky only one fem has issues with latex we heve met bless her xx "

OMG....the poor girl, Id be devastated lol

» Add a new message to this topic