FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > struggled to get hard

struggled to get hard

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Although our first 3 some was superb. I struggled to rise to the occasion. Never had this problem before or since. Even got hard soon as the bloke left!!! Anyone else had this problem?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By * for KinkMan  over a year ago

Bristol

If you're normally able to get an erection without a problem then it's simply down to psychological problems, especially if it's your first time.

Practice, practice, practice!

By *oojCouple  over a year ago

exeter

Nerves etc, if guys tell you they have not suffered this at one time or another they are probably telling porkies, work through it.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Not personally - but I've been in situations when it's happened.

Some guys love the fantasy of another cock being present but not the reality. Some have performance anxiety. Some have confidence issues. Some suffer from cock envy. Some worry another guy being there makes them bi.

It's often nothing serious - just one of those things that goes after more experience when guys become more confident/comfortable in group play!

Good luck and enjoy! 3somes/moresomes are great fun!

By *ilk n SteelCouple  over a year ago

Croydon

"Nerves etc, if guys tell you they have not suffered this at one time or another they are probably telling porkies, work through it."

Love the way you post this and 2 mins later a guy replies saying he's never suffered from it!

Seriously, build up your confidence one step at a time, and make sure you don't feel any pressure - it's called Performance Anxiety for that reason.

As others have said it's just nerves, will get better

By *am123Man  over a year ago

essex chelmsford

oh dear

By *ytraCouple  over a year ago

Wrexham

I had a problem with this a couple of times, usually fine until I remember there is another guy there too!! Over time the nerves go.

By *am123Man  over a year ago

essex chelmsford

just bend over and take it that will take your mind off the droop

"just bend over and take it that will take your mind off the droop "

No thanks

I was shocked as it hsd never happened before (unless d*unk ) but at least the fiancé enjoyed her afternoon

By *atasha_DavidCouple  over a year ago

Slough

I don't get hard when others are playing with Nat but that is because my focus is on ensuring that she is safe and happy. If I am comfortable with who is there then I might, though often save it for another time.

D

I think the more your in those situations the easier if gets !

This happened to my partner on our first meet, was probably nerves cos it hasnt happened since , dontlet it put you off xx

"Nerves etc, if guys tell you they have not suffered this at one time or another they are probably telling porkies, work through it.

Love the way you post this and 2 mins later a guy replies saying he's never suffered from ."

Replies offering advice and support!

And I suppose I could have lied and said "yeah it happens to everyone" - but it doesn't. Everyone's different and for those that do experience issues the best advice is as has been quoted - relax and try not to suffer any anxiety!

"Nerves etc, if guys tell you they have not suffered this at one time or another they are probably telling porkies, work through it.

Love the way you post this and 2 mins later a guy replies saying he's never suffered from it!

Seriously, build up your confidence one step at a time, and make sure you don't feel any pressure - it's called Performance Anxiety for that reason."

» Add a new message to this topic