FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Yes, another one asking for profile advice

Yes, another one asking for profile advice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've been hesitant to make this post but after 3 months and having only managed several polite rejections, I wondered if I was doing something wrong. I have a couple of friends on here that said that it's fine but I cant help but think there's something I'm missing. They do plan on giving me a verification once they have one themselves, as I introduced them to the site after they introduced me to the lifestyle. I figured that would help. Until then...

I've tried to be witty, funny and show some personality in my profile. Cheeky pictures with a bit of humour to show i'm more than just a penis with legs.

My initial messages are a short introduction to why i'm looking at them, who I am and what i'm into. I attach face pics and mention that if i'm not what they're looking for then if they could delete it so I don't message them again later, it would be appreciated. I don't want to pester people who have no intention of meeting. I do however send follow ups if the message has been read but not deleted, usually around 3 weeks later.

My age and inexperience I know count against me and it may just be a case of waiting for that initial meet to spark things off but I cant help but think I'm making mistakes.

Please be honest if you get the time to give it a once over, I promise I wont cry or bite, unless asked to anyway

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I've been hesitant to make this post but after 3 months and having only managed several polite rejections, I wondered if I was doing something wrong. I have a couple of friends on here that said that it's fine but I cant help but think there's something I'm missing. They do plan on giving me a verification once they have one themselves, as I introduced them to the site after they introduced me to the lifestyle. I figured that would help. Until then...

I've tried to be witty, funny and show some personality in my profile. Cheeky pictures with a bit of humour to show i'm more than just a penis with legs.

My initial messages are a short introduction to why i'm looking at them, who I am and what i'm into. I attach face pics and mention that if i'm not what they're looking for then if they could delete it so I don't message them again later, it would be appreciated. I don't want to pester people who have no intention of meeting. I do however send follow ups if the message has been read but not deleted, usually around 3 weeks later.

My age and inexperience I know count against me and it may just be a case of waiting for that initial meet to spark things off but I cant help but think I'm making mistakes.

Please be honest if you get the time to give it a once over, I promise I wont cry or bite, unless asked to anyway "

just read & take note of the other endless posts put up on here asking the same question

I've been through a lot of them prior to making this and I can say within reason, that most of the mistakes, I've either ironed out over time or avoided completely.

Which is why i'm a little disheartened

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Your messages sound like they are generic cut and paste efforts rather than tailored to the recipient.

As for your profile, "try almost anything" , and the whole sub or dom paragraph to me are someone desperately trying to sound more exciting than they actually are with very generic comments that are trying to cover all bases.

And your profile is supposed to sell yourself but you focus on negatives. Indirectly you state that you are overweight, don;t have a great cock and are inexperienced - do you really think that that combination appeals?

Oh and you seem to be being secretive about why you can;t accomodate - that will set off way more alarm bells than an honest explanation.

Thanks.

I didn't think of the sub/dom paragraph like that. I want to have information but not a novel. I guess I should rephrase those parts.

I don't state im overweight, at least not directly. I'm just currently in the middle of a bulk phase on weightlifting, so i'm carrying a lil more than I usually do. I'm not fat by any stretch of imagination, which I hope my pics would show. I did have a few public cock photo's but after reading some profile posts, most said they should be kept private. Should I put maybe one in public?

Yes the accommodation I know is huge but it's really best kept private. Should I just remove that part out? It does say I cant accom on my settings but I wanted to get something in there as to why it says that.

» Add a new message to this topic