FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > How to squirt...

How to squirt...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ot_Guy999 OP   Man  over a year ago

A hotel near you

squirting can be done by anyone and to be honest some people need to get really worked up and others don't.

My kinda enjoyment is making women squirt and i have made everyone woman i've met do it.

It's about where and how u apply the pressure, some people react to fast movement as i saw someone post earlier on and some react so slow deep pressure.

and by deep i dont meen deep inside your pussy i'm talking literally just as you get inside.

curl your fingers back upwards as if aiming towards your clit from the inside and start to slowly rub. you'll feel a swell in a spot where you produce the plasma (aka where u gush from) depending on whether you feel more of a build up from fast or slow movement pressure on this spot is entirely down to how you feel. but keep working away on that spot and dont worry if u suddenly think u are going to pee because you are not

anyway if u want anymore info give me a shout, i kinda sussed out i have a skill for this naturally so didn't really do any forum reading so i'll be answering you from first hand experience of how different women build up and gush.

happy swinging

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

i love it when a woman gushes any general tip that works more often than not

By *wingerdelightCouple  over a year ago

eastliegh

Think people get to focused on squirting and forget that sex is all about fun. If a lady squirts them great if you are into that but if it doesn't happen who cares as long as all involved have fun

By *all-Eddies QosCouple  over a year ago

wirral

Never seen this plasma coming from vagina only the urethra....I think it's just piss

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

Don't you just love the "I can make any woman squirt" brigade!

I not a squirter, we've tried and it ain't happening

A hotel near you

not a brigade just experience....

i'm only saying that as proof that i'm not chatting rubbish, i was posting this up to give people pointers as couples i've met have told me i should post something as i've taught them how to make there mrs squirt when she never has.

just helping people out who want to experience it really not here to toot my own horn. x

By * n zCouple  over a year ago

leamington spa

"Never seen this plasma coming from vagina only the urethra....I think it's just piss "

Plasma ......... Think they better call "ghost busters"

A

A hotel near you

some people drink lots of fluids before it to make them gush even more so maybe that may help u drinking lots of water.

typically you gotta be highly aroused.

inside of you where you basically gush from there is a sack that builds up with pressure, if u massage it you'll feel it starting to build up. just keep at that spot working up slowly letting yourself go.

eventually it should happen. just takes time, specially the first time.

some people are slow first timers and others are fast. depends totally on your body and what feels best for u x

A hotel near you

hahaha.... i aint 'fraid of no ghost

"Don't you just love the "I can make any woman squirt" brigade! "

I'd say don't knock um till you've tried um !!

As I see it his just sharing his knowledge ! And if he get a few women on the way good for him called thinking out side the box

leamington spa

"hahaha.... i aint 'fraid of no ghost"

From someone who didn't squirt till the age of 37 !!!!

A

A hotel near you

"Don't you just love the "I can make any woman squirt" brigade!

I'd say don't knock um till you've tried um !!

As I see it his just sharing his knowledge ! And if he get a few women on the way good for him called thinking out side the box "

Here here... *bangs on table* :P

By *adybee77Woman  over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

I'd actually be really pissed off if a meet focused solely on making me squirt! Theres more to sex than just squirting.

A hotel near you

"hahaha.... i aint 'fraid of no ghost

A"

i met a couple a month ago, she had never ever squirted and they were in there 40s. she was lean and fit and they'd tried loads over the years and told me she couldn't do it.

then suddenly as i was playing with her she started to and basically drenched the bed. was kinda touching seeing her get really emotional finally doing something she thought she couldn't. hence again why i was told to maybe post up about this some time x

A hotel near you

"I'd actually be really pissed off if a meet focused solely on making me squirt! Theres more to sex than just squirting."

couldn't agree more, i'm just helping out those who wanna try it x

By *ubberdollieWoman  over a year ago

Stoke

"not a brigade just experience....

i'm only saying that as proof that i'm not chatting rubbish, i was posting this up to give people pointers as couples i've met have told me i should post something as i've taught them how to make there mrs squirt when she never has.

just helping people out who want to experience it really not here to toot my own horn. x"

I have found most blokes iv'e met thru swinging have made me gush, though i'm happy to show them which way to turn their fingers to achieve it.

BUT I can squirt from having my nipples nibbled, so i'd like to know how that works?

By *ilmisseCouple  over a year ago

leicestershire

"i'm only saying that as proof that i'm not chatting rubbish "

yep thats 100% proof

A hotel near you

just helping people out who want to experience it really not here to toot my own horn. x

I have found most blokes iv'e met thru swinging have made me gush, though i'm happy to show them which way to turn their fingers to achieve it.

BUT I can squirt from having my nipples nibbled, so i'd like to know how that works?"

wow never heard of that one before... i know your nipples nerve endings are linked to your clitoris as obviously there are thousands of nerve endings in there so maybe yours are linked up in a way that really gets you going :D haha x

leamington spa

A

i met a couple a month ago, she had never ever squirted and they were in there 40s. she was lean and fit and they'd tried loads over the years and told me she couldn't do it.

then suddenly as i was playing with her she started to and basically drenched the bed. was kinda touching seeing her get really emotional finally doing something she thought she couldn't. hence again why i was told to maybe post up about this some time x"

I never thought I could before, then I found someone who I had a great connection with and handles me well.......now I don't think I could be with someone who didn't know what they were doing in that department.......although of late I can now if I'm very horny make myself gush whilst on top, so I'm still learning

A

A hotel near you

"i'm only saying that as proof that i'm not chatting rubbish

yep thats 100% proof "

times like this i wish i had my old profile still as proof...

A hotel near you

A

then suddenly as i was playing with her she started to and basically drenched the bed. was kinda touching seeing her get really emotional finally doing something she thought she couldn't. hence again why i was told to maybe post up about this some time x

I never thought I could before, then I found someone who I had a great connection with and handles me well.......now I don't think I could be with someone who didn't know what they were doing in that department.......although of late I can now if I'm very horny make myself gush whilst on top, so I'm still learning

A"

haha sounds awesome but yeah it does take a spark and being able to let go...

By *cottishrichMan  over a year ago

Here and there

"

... i know your nipples nerve endings are linked to your clitoris...."

What kind of bullshit biology is that? That's not how nerves work, they go from the nerve ending to the spinal column then to the brain. The clitoris and nipples are not connected in any way.

Stoke

I also find having a couple Bacardi's helps ! I didn't squirt until I was about 40 . I don't think I even knew women could until then ( I had led a sheltered life til I discovered this hobby).

Once it started happening a lot I sort of felt confident in my ability to do it so it happened more... if that makes sense?

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

I squirt when I choose to, when I feel comfortable. I hate men (and women) who claim they can guarantee to make me squirt, because I can guarantee with an attitude like that they won't!!

By *unPeteMan  over a year ago

Near Bristol

"I not a squirter, we've tried and it ain't happening "

Butterflyandbear ... if you ever get together with the OP (Manchester too), please report back!

If he gets you squirting, then I'll sign up for a masterclass with him!

"

... i know your nipples nerve endings are linked to your clitoris....

What kind of bullshit biology is that? That's not how nerves work, they go from the nerve ending to the spinal column then to the brain. The clitoris and nipples are not connected in any way."

Correct! Utter bollox and self Horn Tooting of the highest order!

By *innamon!Woman  over a year ago

no matter

Lol well I would be amazed if you could do this for me tho on reading your profile we ladies have to be under 50 to receive this treat.

I dont even orgasm let alone swish gush or flush.

Who were you in a previous life ? (old profile).

I just love the idea it would be guaranteed if you were to try

What do people keep posting the same old boring forum threads ...

By *BW38jWoman  over a year ago

Dudley/Telford

Its not pee

here is the best explanation I have ever seen posted by a member last week

By Non-vanillaCupcake Find posts by Non-vanillaCupcake Woman 1 week ago

Huntingdon

All can learn. Here's what I posted before:

Gushing or squirting is female ejaculate and NOT urine. Having stated that within its composition is urea and it’s like male ejaculate but obviously minus the semen, which is the reason why it does not resemble gloopy wallpaper paste and is more palatable. :D. Not a commonly known fact but like ejaculation is not a male orgasm, neither is it a female orgasm. That is NOT to say you won’t have an orgasm during it. In fact in my experience it is mind blowing to have a clitoral orgasm with an ejaculation, so much so I’d want to propose to the man with whom I have had the experience (or simply tie him to my bed ready for the next session ). It is amazing.

The difference between gushing and squirting may depend on whether there is an orgasm present. I can gush for England providing the guy hooks his fingers and uses a “come here” motion milking the already swollen G spot, as opposed to two fingers rapidly abusing my cervix. Likewise with penetration, guys get into a position so that the curve of your penis is hitting that ready and willing G spot. BTW the hornier a woman gets the more swollen she will be internally and this actually has the effect of extending the area of the G spot.

Ladies new to ejaculation may find they get the urge to pee before squirting occurs... that is such a damn nuisance to have that symptom. Empty your bladder before sex and then simply go with the flow. Ensure you have plenty of fluid for rehydration during your mammoth sessions for you may well be creating puddles all over the shop (or wherever you may be :D). Be aware that ordinarily you do not urinate and squirt. This is proved when you get the urge to pee, sit on the toilet and nothing happens for seemingly a long long time... it was your body preparing for ejaculation and the signals in the brain actually have to change for you to urinate. However if you have gushed and gushed, drank glasses of water and still gushed and gushed, your bladder will fill up. If you’re tied to the bed and find your ejaculation is replaced by urine... you’ve just given your beau a golden shower. Hands up I’ve been there :p.

he he he

"I not a squirter, we've tried and it ain't happening "

me neither

have gushed very occasionaly but never squirted

By *unPeteMan  over a year ago

Near Bristol

"Lol well I would be amazed if you could do this for me tho on reading your profile we ladies have to be under 50 to receive this treat.

I dont even orgasm let alone swish gush or flush.

Who were you in a previous life ? (old profile).

I just love the idea it would be guaranteed if you were to try "

Cinnamon, I guarantee that I could make you swish!

If you can pronounce the words 'Sir' and 'Wish' and say them together real fast, bob's your aunty!

By *ammyDodgaMan  over a year ago

Nottingham/and everywhere my location says i am ;)

Is this like a blue Peter assignment?

Get mothers fairy liquid bottle, fill with water.. And hey presto... Squirts

By *riendly foeWoman  over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

"Don't you just love the "I can make any woman squirt" brigade! "

All they do is dry me up

I gush, I squirt. But I dont particularly like it. Especially if a guy sees it as the be all and end all. It is a by product not the end goal. As someone else has previously posted, gushing/squirting doesnt equal an orgasm. Yes it can happen at the same time, but for me it doesnt happen simulaneously. Completely different.

By *renchbambi xWoman  over a year ago

Need to know basis

Here we go again....Unashamedly stolen from a Fab member's profile...If you recognise yourself...thank you for this magnificent information....

Female Ejaculation

The process females go through to reach the point of ejaculation is basically the same as with men - arousal followed by release in the form of an orgasm / ejaculation.

Before attempting to achieve an ejaculation, let's go over some female ejaculation facts:

Female ejaculate is NOT urine. It is a combination of glucose and fructose (natural sugars), and low levels of creatine and urea, two chemicals which are found in urine but which are extremely diluted in female ejaculate.

A first attempt to ejaculate may take an hour or more. (I have it down to a fine art - 7 mins)

This is because a) the female needs to be very aroused and b) it may take time for her to relax the right parts of her body and to let go and allow herself to release the fluid. Remember, you cannot touch a mans penis for several minutes and then just expect him to ejaculate if he's not ready. The same goes for women. Think arousal, arousal, arousal. The goal here is great sex!

Female ejaculate, just like male ejaculate is expelled through the urethra, the tube through which women and men both urinate.With so much talk of 'the urge to pee' it's important to remember that if you simply try to pee while having sex that is exactly what you are going to do, pee. The urge to urinate at the onset of ejaculation is caused by the fluid in the urethra and that is why you get that sensation. It is not related to having a full bladder or needing to 'pee'.

Some women do not need direct clitoral or g-spot manipulation to ejaculate. I have heard from many women who have ejaculated without this type of hands-on attention, however, if you are just learning to ejaculate or have only done it a few times you may require a more direct approach.

Efforts to ejaculate may be easier or more difficult than what is described here, depending on many factors including how sensitive you are and how easily you learn to relax your body and enjoy the sex.When you feel the urge to bear down (or if you've never had children, it feels like your muscles are trying to push your insides out through your vagina) go ahead and push. This pushing, while relaxing the urethra and allowing yourself to go ahead and 'pee' are the key to ejaculation, at least in the beginning.It may just be a tiny amount but the feeling that comes with it will make it all worth while. Unlike clitoral orgasms which leave you needing something, needing more, g-spot orgasms and ejaculation leave you feeling completely satisfied.

Step 1 in Learning to Ejaculate - Communication

Yes, I said communication.Believe it or not this is the most important thing for any female wishing to learn how to ejaculate. Why? In order to ejaculate women need not just good but great sex and there is nothing that can ruin great sex more than a lover who does all the wrong things(Personally I love to be encouraged with filthy talk )

Both men and women need to be able to talk to our partners about sex. This becomes even more important if our partners are inexperienced or have little knowledge of anatomy. We need to be able to say what feels good and in keeping with the bad lover syndrome, what doesn't. If you're a women who is trying to ejaculate for the first time, this is especially true. Why?

Some women have very sensitive g-spots. Maybe direct or hard/fast manipulation is just too much for us. Perhaps the vibration of a vibrator is what we need. Maybe the feeling starts but then we need them to go faster and harder. Maybe your partner brings you close then wonders off and begins doing something else.

Technique:

Written for your partner but the same techniques can be modified for masturbation.

Start slow. Use typical foreplay. Stimulate the clitoris. Once you are sexually aroused, look for an area about 2 inches inside the vagina, which should be somewhat enlarged. This is the G spot. It lies directly along the urethra, and is located almost directly behind the clitoris. Slowly stroke this area. It should start becoming more enlarged.

Ejaculation is almost always triggered by stimulating the G spot.Clitoral stimulation can often assist in helping her reach an ejaculation,and also can make it more intense.But stimulating the G spot is usually necessary at least initially.(I have squirted from clit stimulation alone and anal play)

Once she starts ejaculating easily,she may find that clitoral stimulation alone is sufficient.Stroking can be done a number of ways. The two fingers can rub the area as a unit, or they can take opposite strides,similar to walking. A third method involved sliding the two finders out a fraction of an inch, and pushing them back in, similar to the in-out motion of intercourse, but with smaller strokes. Initially pace the stimulation somewhat slow.Alternate with clitoral stimulation either with the thumb,other hand,or mouth/tongue.Also try simultaneous stimulation of the clitoris and G spot. Watch her reactions.Simultaneous may be too intense for some but necessary for ejaculation for others. Take your cues from her.When she starts bearing down,and you feel the vagina contract,begin pumping rapidly.When she is in the middle of an orgasm, stimulate the clitoris at the same time,and pump the G spot gently,but very rapidly.Talk to her. Say, "your getting it, go for it, don't worry, relax and let it come" or other similar words like "clever/good girl cat" "filthy lil fkin cum slut" soak me with your juices" you dirty lil cum slut now beg for my cock ".. She may need reassurance that if she drenches you,you will not be upset.Tell her how erotic you find it for her to ejaculate.Make her comfortable with both you,and the idea of ejaculation.(I myself do need reassurance you wont freak out if I soak you)

This actually is not the best position. If she does not succeed after a short time,have her roll over on her stomach,and get up on her knees.You will find stimulating the Gspot much easier in this position,and she will most likely respond much better.(Personally its on my back legs behind head )

With the two fingers turned down, slide your two fingers back into her vagina. Find the G spot and continue stimulating the G spot.You may use the other hand to stimulate the clitoris.If after a couple of orgasms,using rapid pumping on the G spot during orgasm,she still has not ejaculated, then turn the hand around, putting the thumb into the vagina.The thumb will likely not reach the G spot,but don't worry,it should come up to meet the thumb during orgasm.Take the two fingers and lay them down on the clit.Allow the entire curve between the thumb and forefinger to lie along her from the vagina to her clitoris,and begin pumping with the thumb and rubbing the clit at the same time.When she starts an orgasm,start pumping the entire hand rapidly.At this point she will most likely ejaculate.The trick is to massage the area where the urethra comes out,while stimulating the clitoris and G spot.This will help to override the feeling she is about to pee,and allow her to let it pass.If you got this far reading my profile entitle your message Queen ov Squirts Be aware that the female is not only capable of multiple orgasms,but also multiple ejaculations.(oh yesss fkers )It is not unusual for her to have from 3 to 5 ejaculations before depleting her supply of cum.(yep I ejaculate in sets of 5)

Once she has ejaculated one or more times,you can continue with intercourse.Entering from behind will stimulate the G-spot more easily than missionary style(bollox)and often additional ejaculations will occur during intercourse. Even if they don't,she will be highly excited,and very sensitive.The final result will most likely be the most intense and pleasurable sex she has ever had.Or you've ever experienced.

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

All they do is dry me up "

All they do is give me a sore pussy without even the consideration of a good shag.

By *tarkersandcrutchCouple  over a year ago

TELFORD

I've never been able to do it until recently, now I've started it won't stop!!

I do enjoy it but was embarrassed just how wet things got, steve loved it

By *renchbambi xWoman  over a year ago

Need to know basis

I squirsh!!! and I love it x

Stoke

I would still recommend alcohol first ! I have to have the right mental stimulation to make it happen . And like someone else said, if a blokes one goal is to make me gush( so he gets a ' I make women gush certificate'. Then that would actually turn me off!

"Never seen this plasma coming from vagina only the urethra....I think it's just piss "

Many people will disagree with me I'm sure but you're right. There are some that actually 'cum' but most are just, as you put it, pissing everywhere.

They'll deny it but like you said most people spray from their urethra. I've spoke to several that squirt and they admitted that they find it harder when they've had a drink. I pointed out that it's because their bladder is full so when they cum they tense up pressing down on their bladder which squeezes the obvious out.

Like I said a lot will start quoting medical research etc. I've been with 2 women that have cum/gushed properly. The fluid wasn't clear or spray out like urine. It's more cloudy and leaves white stains like cum but harder to remove lol. I know I got them on the car seats lol.

"wow never heard of that one before... i know your nipples nerve endings are linked to your clitoris"

you didn't pass biology did you

By *asperthedogCouple  over a year ago

midlands

using your fingers to make a woman squirt is just a cheap trick, learn to do it with your dick

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman  over a year ago

Deviant City

hate meets where the sole intention is to make you squirt or gush. My poor cervix gets a battering as they are not doing it right.

I can orgasm perfectly well without making a fountain or a puddle.

Funny that I have more success with ladies, who take their time exploring my body, only one guy has made me gush and one made me squirt for the first time last week. These guys have never rushed anything and got me highly arroused, before attempting to just focus on making me soak a bed.

"wow never heard of that one before... i know your nipples nerve endings are linked to your clitoris

you didn't pass biology did you "

Mine aren't!!

Wish you lived near me - I've never squirted, wud love to be able to!!

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Blimey whatever happened to finding out what the woman you're with at the time wants and enjoys instead of reading through reams of instruction manuals.

For me the biggest turn on is a man who wants our time together to be mutually pleasurable and who comes to me unburdened by the requirements of popular culture, modish porn or a rule book.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"wow never heard of that one before... i know your nipples nerve endings are linked to your clitoris

you didn't pass biology did you

Mine aren't!! "

If they we're breast feeding would have been an interesting experience.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Google skenes gland if you are interested in what comes out where and why.

The only problem with gushing and squirting is positions inevitably change and I always get the wet bit

By *randmrsminxyCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

oohhh no if your rubbing the pussy on the out side to start with the flat of your hands then slide in a finger then another and gently curl then and as you rub you kind of slap the your hands on the out side its lovely when your covered in cum , Mrs minxy comes for around 2 minutes solid then just collapses

By *kblokenorthMan  over a year ago

Any

"The only problem with gushing and squirting is positions inevitably change and I always get the wet bit "

That's the best bit!

"

What kind of bullshit biology is that? That's not how nerves work, they go from the nerve ending to the spinal column then to the brain. The clitoris and nipples are not connected in any way.

Correct! Utter bollox and self Horn Tooting of the highest order! "

I thought they were connected, sometimes when im having my nipples licked/sucked I get a tingling in my stomach and clit

It's not pee. The taste (fairly sweet) and smell (almost none) is totally nothing like pee. Entirely unlike the sensation of peeing. Takes practice and uses different muscle movements to peeing.

And only happens when I'm very very aroused and, thank god, I can pee without being aroused!

Stoke

"The only problem with gushing and squirting is positions inevitably change and I always get the wet bit

That's the best bit!"

I'm actually finding it a bit of a drag all the cleaning up after, wet sheets, wet towels, yet more washing. So, I brought a rubber sheet to put underneath. And when i'm old and incontinent it will still be useful!

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

I found squirting around 10 years ago now. Looks like my secrets have finally worked there way out.

Its false however that anyone can do it.

just helping people out who want to experience it really not here to toot my own horn. x"

venus squirts from the same stimulus as you use, as has every woman i have tried the same on, so i agree, its a very good technique

disagree.

wee is acidic, lady splash is sooo sweet, almost that it contains all the sugar content in the body.

one has to wonder if intake would determine the taste as it does with man dribble

"using your fingers to make a woman squirt is just a cheap trick, learn to do it with your dick"

already have.. lol

Good for you op. Some women want to and if it helps them then great.

BUT I can squirt from having my nipples nibbled, so i'd like to know how that works?

wow never heard of that one before... i know your nipples nerve endings are linked to your clitoris as obviously there are thousands of nerve endings in there so maybe yours are linked up in a way that really gets you going :D haha x"

That explains why i do the same but only one guy has made me squirt after nunerous 'I can make anyone squirt'ers haha although once he starts me he doesnt stop til iv cum many many times and slumped over in a heap haha nomnomnom!

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

All they do is dry me up

All they do is give me a sore pussy without even the consideration of a good shag. "

And then they get so miffed when it doesn't happen!

Though not as miffed as I get for wasting meet time on someone who has no interest iny pleasure and just wants to prove his point and mark another notch on his bedpost.

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

Do people really do this? Find a 'formula' that works for one woman and then do exactly the same thing to every other woman they meet?

It must be like groundhog day

Sheffield

"Do people really do this? Find a 'formula' that works for one woman and then do exactly the same thing to every other woman they meet?

It must be like groundhog day "

Bless em, they get so confused when it doesn't work on all of us but their only solution is to do it just the same for longer!

Norwich

But that must be so bloody boring lol

"Here we go again....Unashamedly stolen from a Fab member's profile...If you recognise yourself...thank you for this magnificent information....

Female Ejaculation

The process females go through to reach the point of ejaculation is basically the same as with men - arousal followed by release in the form of an orgasm / ejaculation.

Before attempting to achieve an ejaculation, let's go over some female ejaculation facts:

Female ejaculate is NOT urine. It is a combination of glucose and fructose (natural sugars), and low levels of creatine and urea, two chemicals which are found in urine but which are extremely diluted in female ejaculate.

A first attempt to ejaculate may take an hour or more. (I have it down to a fine art - 7 mins)

This is because a) the female needs to be very aroused and b) it may take time for her to relax the right parts of her body and to let go and allow herself to release the fluid. Remember, you cannot touch a mans penis for several minutes and then just expect him to ejaculate if he's not ready. The same goes for women. Think arousal, arousal, arousal. The goal here is great sex!

Female ejaculate, just like male ejaculate is expelled through the urethra, the tube through which women and men both urinate.With so much talk of 'the urge to pee' it's important to remember that if you simply try to pee while having sex that is exactly what you are going to do, pee. The urge to urinate at the onset of ejaculation is caused by the fluid in the urethra and that is why you get that sensation. It is not related to having a full bladder or needing to 'pee'.

Some women do not need direct clitoral or g-spot manipulation to ejaculate. I have heard from many women who have ejaculated without this type of hands-on attention, however, if you are just learning to ejaculate or have only done it a few times you may require a more direct approach.

Efforts to ejaculate may be easier or more difficult than what is described here, depending on many factors including how sensitive you are and how easily you learn to relax your body and enjoy the sex.When you feel the urge to bear down (or if you've never had children, it feels like your muscles are trying to push your insides out through your vagina) go ahead and push. This pushing, while relaxing the urethra and allowing yourself to go ahead and 'pee' are the key to ejaculation, at least in the beginning.It may just be a tiny amount but the feeling that comes with it will make it all worth while. Unlike clitoral orgasms which leave you needing something, needing more, g-spot orgasms and ejaculation leave you feeling completely satisfied.

Yes, I said communication.Believe it or not this is the most important thing for any female wishing to learn how to ejaculate. Why? In order to ejaculate women need not just good but great sex and there is nothing that can ruin great sex more than a lover who does all the wrong things(Personally I love to be encouraged with filthy talk )

Both men and women need to be able to talk to our partners about sex. This becomes even more important if our partners are inexperienced or have little knowledge of anatomy. We need to be able to say what feels good and in keeping with the bad lover syndrome, what doesn't. If you're a women who is trying to ejaculate for the first time, this is especially true. Why?

Some women have very sensitive g-spots. Maybe direct or hard/fast manipulation is just too much for us. Perhaps the vibration of a vibrator is what we need. Maybe the feeling starts but then we need them to go faster and harder. Maybe your partner brings you close then wonders off and begins doing something else.

Technique:

Written for your partner but the same techniques can be modified for masturbation.

Start slow. Use typical foreplay. Stimulate the clitoris. Once you are sexually aroused, look for an area about 2 inches inside the vagina, which should be somewhat enlarged. This is the G spot. It lies directly along the urethra, and is located almost directly behind the clitoris. Slowly stroke this area. It should start becoming more enlarged.

Ejaculation is almost always triggered by stimulating the G spot.Clitoral stimulation can often assist in helping her reach an ejaculation,and also can make it more intense.But stimulating the G spot is usually necessary at least initially.(I have squirted from clit stimulation alone and anal play)

Once she starts ejaculating easily,she may find that clitoral stimulation alone is sufficient.Stroking can be done a number of ways. The two fingers can rub the area as a unit, or they can take opposite strides,similar to walking. A third method involved sliding the two finders out a fraction of an inch, and pushing them back in, similar to the in-out motion of intercourse, but with smaller strokes. Initially pace the stimulation somewhat slow.Alternate with clitoral stimulation either with the thumb,other hand,or mouth/tongue.Also try simultaneous stimulation of the clitoris and G spot. Watch her reactions.Simultaneous may be too intense for some but necessary for ejaculation for others. Take your cues from her.When she starts bearing down,and you feel the vagina contract,begin pumping rapidly.When she is in the middle of an orgasm, stimulate the clitoris at the same time,and pump the G spot gently,but very rapidly.Talk to her. Say, "your getting it, go for it, don't worry, relax and let it come" or other similar words like "clever/good girl cat" "filthy lil fkin cum slut" soak me with your juices" you dirty lil cum slut now beg for my cock ".. She may need reassurance that if she drenches you,you will not be upset.Tell her how erotic you find it for her to ejaculate.Make her comfortable with both you,and the idea of ejaculation.(I myself do need reassurance you wont freak out if I soak you)

This actually is not the best position. If she does not succeed after a short time,have her roll over on her stomach,and get up on her knees.You will find stimulating the Gspot much easier in this position,and she will most likely respond much better.(Personally its on my back legs behind head )

With the two fingers turned down, slide your two fingers back into her vagina. Find the G spot and continue stimulating the G spot.You may use the other hand to stimulate the clitoris.If after a couple of orgasms,using rapid pumping on the G spot during orgasm,she still has not ejaculated, then turn the hand around, putting the thumb into the vagina.The thumb will likely not reach the G spot,but don't worry,it should come up to meet the thumb during orgasm.Take the two fingers and lay them down on the clit.Allow the entire curve between the thumb and forefinger to lie along her from the vagina to her clitoris,and begin pumping with the thumb and rubbing the clit at the same time.When she starts an orgasm,start pumping the entire hand rapidly.At this point she will most likely ejaculate.The trick is to massage the area where the urethra comes out,while stimulating the clitoris and G spot.This will help to override the feeling she is about to pee,and allow her to let it pass.If you got this far reading my profile entitle your message Queen ov Squirts Be aware that the female is not only capable of multiple orgasms,but also multiple ejaculations.(oh yesss fkers )It is not unusual for her to have from 3 to 5 ejaculations before depleting her supply of cum.(yep I ejaculate in sets of 5)

Once she has ejaculated one or more times,you can continue with intercourse.Entering from behind will stimulate the G-spot more easily than missionary style(bollox)and often additional ejaculations will occur during intercourse. Even if they don't,she will be highly excited,and very sensitive.The final result will most likely be the most intense and pleasurable sex she has ever had.Or you've ever experienced."

By *aughtybutnice85Couple  over a year ago

hull

Im recon id be the first who u couldnt make squirt ?? ive tried many times but cant do it ... Slightly embarrased to admit that but hey ho xx

A hotel near you

"

I thought they were connected, sometimes when im having my nipples licked/sucked I get a tingling in my stomach and clit"

Yes they are. If I gave the impression of direct connection then sorry. But its like when u get brain freeze. That sensation actually originates from a spot in yur digestive system no where near your head. I was simply meaning by touching certain areas you get sensation elsewhere too. X

By *cottishrichMan  over a year ago

Here and there

"

I thought they were connected, sometimes when im having my nipples licked/sucked I get a tingling in my stomach and clit

Yes they are. If I gave the impression of direct connection then sorry. But its like when u get brain freeze. That sensation actually originates from a spot in yur digestive system no where near your head. I was simply meaning by touching certain areas you get sensation elsewhere too. X "

No, they trigger similar parts of the brain. It's all in the brain. They are no more connected than your elbow and your arsehole.

A hotel near you

"

No, they trigger similar parts of the brain. It's all in the brain. They are no more connected than your elbow and your arsehole. "

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2022385/Why-nipples-stimulate-area-female-brain-genitals-do.html

agreed.

By *innamon!Woman  over a year ago

no matter

"Im recon id be the first who u couldnt make squirt ?? ive tried many times but cant do it ... Slightly embarrased to admit that but hey ho xx"

No I would be the first .. I have never tried.. lol.. but on reflection..guess I dont really care too late now.

What the fuck is this obsession with making gals squirt? I've had a couple meets where the lass has squirted, but most haven't. Is my technique bad? Am i doing something wrong? NO!! What i AM doing is HAVING FUN!! Why spend hours giving my partner a sore clit when at the end of the day, all that matters is that she enjoys herself and we both have fun.

I don't think his point was 'a woman has to squirt to have pleasure' more 'in case anyone is wondering how to, this method has worked foreme, hope it works for you too'. And I can confirm it has worked for him at least with me.

Obviously if a woman isn't enjoying herself mentally and physically the chances of her squirting are going to decrease and no squirting is not the be all and end all of pleasure but some men and women might want to experience it.

Personally, it all comes down to you responding to her body. Her body will give all the right signs, and you'd be able to tell if she is ready to let herself go.

I think an element of trust is involved tooo, as some are quite uncomfortable in doing this.

Take your time, see what makes her tick, and respond to her body..and take it from there.

At the end of the day, thats what I think anyway, and it works for me.

"What the fuck is this obsession with making gals squirt? I've had a couple meets where the lass has squirted, but most haven't. Is my technique bad? Am i doing something wrong? NO!! What i AM doing is HAVING FUN!! Why spend hours giving my partner a sore clit when at the end of the day, all that matters is that she enjoys herself and we both have fun."

Why tell a bloke you can squirt/ gush anyway, unless you want him to try?! I don't have orgasms during sex but I don't mention it (ok I just did doh!) because then they get obsessed about it which is bloody annoying.

I am 45 and never squirted until 3 years ago. My lover just happened to make me squirt, although I had been practising myself because I thought I was missing out on something.

Happily I can decide whether I squirt or not, but if I am super horny there is no stopping me.

It's all a question of letting go. I still climax and orgasm even if i don't squirt and it's still equally pleasurable and a whole less mess to clear up lol.

B xx

A hotel near you

"I don't think his point was 'a woman has to squirt to have pleasure' more 'in case anyone is wondering how to, this method has worked foreme, hope it works for you too'. And I can confirm it has worked for him at least with me.

Obviously if a woman isn't enjoying herself mentally and physically the chances of her squirting are going to decrease and no squirting is not the be all and end all of pleasure but some men and women might want to experience it. "

thank you for the backup x

"some people drink lots of fluids before it to make them gush even more so maybe that may help u drinking lots of water.

typically you gotta be highly aroused.

inside of you where you basically gush from there is a sack that builds up with pressure, if u massage it you'll feel it starting to build up. just keep at that spot working up slowly letting yourself go.

eventually it should happen. just takes time, specially the first time.

some people are slow first timers and others are fast. depends totally on your body and what feels best for u x"

I didn't know I could squirt till my first meet last year. If I drank lots of water I'd be in the loo all the time

Sheffield

"What the fuck is this obsession with making gals squirt? I've had a couple meets where the lass has squirted, but most haven't. Is my technique bad? Am i doing something wrong? NO!! What i AM doing is HAVING FUN!! Why spend hours giving my partner a sore clit when at the end of the day, all that matters is that she enjoys herself and we both have fun."

They don't give you a sore clit, they spend all their time up to their elbows flapping around internally!

If it doesn't do anything for her immediately then stop getting gynaecological and just try following her bodies' signals and ask her what she likes.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

"Blimey whatever happened to finding out what the woman you're with at the time wants and enjoys instead of reading through reams of instruction manuals.

For me the biggest turn on is a man who wants our time together to be mutually pleasurable and who comes to me unburdened by the requirements of popular culture, modish porn or a rule book. "

this..

chuck in the 'I can make anyone blah blah' drivel, add a pinch of 'lick you till you scream' zzzz and add a dash of 'will fuck all night' and all you get is a dogs dinner..

"Its not pee

here is the best explanation I have ever seen posted by a member last week

By Non-vanillaCupcake Find posts by Non-vanillaCupcake Woman 1 week ago

Huntingdon

All can learn. Here's what I posted before:

Gushing or squirting is female ejaculate and NOT urine. Having stated that within its composition is urea and it’s like male ejaculate but obviously minus the semen, which is the reason why it does not resemble gloopy wallpaper paste and is more palatable. :D. Not a commonly known fact but like ejaculation is not a male orgasm, neither is it a female orgasm. That is NOT to say you won’t have an orgasm during it. In fact in my experience it is mind blowing to have a clitoral orgasm with an ejaculation, so much so I’d want to propose to the man with whom I have had the experience (or simply tie him to my bed ready for the next session ). It is amazing.

The difference between gushing and squirting may depend on whether there is an orgasm present. I can gush for England providing the guy hooks his fingers and uses a “come here” motion milking the already swollen G spot, as opposed to two fingers rapidly abusing my cervix. Likewise with penetration, guys get into a position so that the curve of your penis is hitting that ready and willing G spot. BTW the hornier a woman gets the more swollen she will be internally and this actually has the effect of extending the area of the G spot.

Ladies new to ejaculation may find they get the urge to pee before squirting occurs... that is such a damn nuisance to have that symptom. Empty your bladder before sex and then simply go with the flow. Ensure you have plenty of fluid for rehydration during your mammoth sessions for you may well be creating puddles all over the shop (or wherever you may be :D). Be aware that ordinarily you do not urinate and squirt. This is proved when you get the urge to pee, sit on the toilet and nothing happens for seemingly a long long time... it was your body preparing for ejaculation and the signals in the brain actually have to change for you to urinate. However if you have gushed and gushed, drank glasses of water and still gushed and gushed, your bladder will fill up. If you’re tied to the bed and find your ejaculation is replaced by urine... you’ve just given your beau a golden shower. Hands up I’ve been there :p.

he he he "

Thank you

"Never seen this plasma coming from vagina only the urethra....I think it's just piss

Many people will disagree with me I'm sure but you're right. There are some that actually 'cum' but most are just, as you put it, pissing everywhere.

They'll deny it but like you said most people spray from their urethra. I've spoke to several that squirt and they admitted that they find it harder when they've had a drink. I pointed out that it's because their bladder is full so when they cum they tense up pressing down on their bladder which squeezes the obvious out.

Like I said a lot will start quoting medical research etc. I've been with 2 women that have cum/gushed properly. The fluid wasn't clear or spray out like urine. It's more cloudy and leaves white stains like cum but harder to remove lol. I know I got them on the car seats lol.

"

Sounds like a mixture of ejaculate and pussy juices to me. In my experience the white stains is the result of natural vaginal lubrication.

D didn't used to squirt as she always held back the feeling but she gushes like a fountain now.... she didn't feel she could let it go as the feeling was similar to urinating but it definitely isn't!

By *ayandess1Couple  over a year ago

bridgwater

Am I right in thinking that a squirty orgasm is just the same as a non squirty one, just with more - wet?

These threads get really boring I've been in clubs seen rooms cleared by squirters it's not the be all and end all what about clitoral orgasm ?

"These threads get really boring I've been in clubs seen rooms cleared by squirters it's not the be all and end all what about clitoral orgasm ?"

I think squirting is sometimes seen as a badge of honour (by either party), but unless it is combined with a clitoral orgasm (and amazingly intense), I'd rather a clitoral orgasm alone, over it any day.

I don't /won't squirt alone. I don't want the mess :D.

[Removed by poster at 29/08/13 15:42:40]

"These threads get really boring I've been in clubs seen rooms cleared by squirters it's not the be all and end all what about clitoral orgasm ?

I think squirting is sometimes seen as a badge of honour (by either party), but unless it is combined with a clitoral orgasm (and amazingly intense), I'd rather a clitoral orgasm alone, over it any day.

I don't /won't squirt alone. I don't want the mess :D. "

I agree big fucking wow to all this bullshit!! I mean at te end of the day If I pull my cock enough ill cum, sometimes it's bucket loads and sometimes it's just a futile wank o an endlessly long post booze shag, all you people are just making others feel inferior but to tell you the truth if you're all having fun ten what does it matter, If it feels good it probably is!!

Everything is normal, people banging on about this kind of shit is wank!

Xx

"These threads get really boring I've been in clubs seen rooms cleared by squirters it's not the be all and end all what about clitoral orgasm ?

I don't /won't squirt alone. I don't want the mess :D.

I agree big fucking wow to all this bullshit!! I mean at te end of the day If I pull my cock enough ill cum, sometimes it's bucket loads and sometimes it's just a futile wank o an endlessly long post booze shag, all you people are just making others feel inferior but to tell you the truth if you're all having fun ten what does it matter, If it feels good it probably is!!

Everything is normal, people banging on about this kind of shit is wank!

Xx "

Maybe they aren't wanking enough eh!

Fact.

Most boring post ever.

If it were a horse it would be put down.

By *eareenaCouple  over a year ago

Rockford

Wow such hostility.... I for one like that information is shared here... no need to get your knickers in a twist if squirting is not for you... I hate anal but I don't go on those threads ranting about it lol

Exactly this squirting combined with clitoral stimulation this drives gilly wild but it's not the end game, I've never found it difficult to make women squirt but there is more than squirting to a fulfilling sexual experience

Well for one I am glad to see these threads. I can gush with my partner but only through sex and have not mastered it yet. Squirted once on a meet via fingering and it was really hot. If it pleases the guy when I gush/squirt then I wanna know how to do it!

Tried today with a toy but couldn't manage it, never have. I'm gonna keep picking up tips here and there because I care about the people I play with enjoying themselves and it feels pretty good for me too so I wanna figure it out properly.

Prefer a really wet pussy all round to squirting its about sex after all !

By *umourCouple  over a year ago

Northants

OK, I still have to ask the question... Where does it come from? Medical science hasn't yet found this "inside of you where you basically gush from there is a sack that builds up with pressure," The only place to be able to store that amount of water is the bladder and that is where "gush & squirt" emanates from!

I believe it was the porn industry that first mooted that women can gush gallons and made films telling the tale of gush and squirt. It was just piss and that is all this vast quantity is now...

BUT.. If you are talking female cum, that is a milky liquid that helps lubrication and I would say I have never seen more than a teaspoon full at any time!

Thing is this, if you enjoy it, great. But call it what it is... Watersports! And to the lady who "gushes" but doesn't tell the guys she is with.. WTF!! Don't you think he has a right to know that he may get soaked while he is down that end? I had a surprise once and I was fuming! And for the record.. It was just like urine, but very weak where we had all been drinking and had frequent trips to the loo!

"OK, I still have to ask the question... Where does it come from? Medical science hasn't yet found this "inside of you where you basically gush from there is a sack that builds up with pressure," The only place to be able to store that amount of water is the bladder and that is where "gush & squirt" emanates from!

I believe it was the porn industry that first mooted that women can gush gallons and made films telling the tale of gush and squirt. It was just piss and that is all this vast quantity is now...

BUT.. If you are talking female cum, that is a milky liquid that helps lubrication and I would say I have never seen more than a teaspoon full at any time!

Thing is this, if you enjoy it, great. But call it what it is... Watersports! And to the lady who "gushes" but doesn't tell the guys she is with.. WTF!! Don't you think he has a right to know that he may get soaked while he is down that end? I had a surprise once and I was fuming! And for the record.. It was just like urine, but very weak where we had all been drinking and had frequent trips to the loo! "

FEMALE EJACULATION IS NOT PISS!

reading with interest...

Most gushers are banned from parties we attend LOL too many fucked up mattresses and the laminate flooring has started to curl up at the edges

"squirting can be done by anyone and to be honest some people need to get really worked up and others don't.

My kinda enjoyment is making women squirt and i have made everyone woman i've met do it.

It's about where and how u apply the pressure, some people react to fast movement as i saw someone post earlier on and some react so slow deep pressure.

and by deep i dont meen deep inside your pussy i'm talking literally just as you get inside.

curl your fingers back upwards as if aiming towards your clit from the inside and start to slowly rub. you'll feel a swell in a spot where you produce the plasma (aka where u gush from) depending on whether you feel more of a build up from fast or slow movement pressure on this spot is entirely down to how you feel. but keep working away on that spot and dont worry if u suddenly think u are going to pee because you are not

anyway if u want anymore info give me a shout, i kinda sussed out i have a skill for this naturally so didn't really do any forum reading so i'll be answering you from first hand experience of how different women build up and gush.

happy swinging "

Thanks for sharing will give your advice a try. If it don't work no harm done.

By *lackshadow7Man  over a year ago

Toronto

Not every woman has the ability or capacity to quirt.

The end.

"Not every woman has the ability or capacity to quirt.

The end."

That's as biologically accurate as not all men can ejaculate (c'mon there must be a percentage, however small, who can't nerrrrrr )

I bet Spider Man can fake one with that wrist thingy Wingy he has

The squirting can normally happen after a clitoral orgasm with D and only when she is very aroused....

lol ye it is

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Not every woman has the ability or capacity to quirt.

The end."

Or the desire.

The end part 2.

"OK, I still have to ask the question... Where does it come from? Medical science hasn't yet found this "inside of you where you basically gush from there is a sack that builds up with pressure," The only place to be able to store that amount of water is the bladder and that is where "gush & squirt" emanates from!

Thing is this, if you enjoy it, great. But

call it what it is... Watersports! And to the lady who "gushes" but doesn't tell the guys she is with.. WTF!! Don't you think he has a right to know that he may get soaked while he is down that end? I had a surprise once and I was fuming! And for the record.. It was just like

urine, but very weak where we had all been drinking and had frequent trips to the loo!

FEMALE EJACULATION IS NOT PISS!"

Are you a consultant urologist? Where is your evidence. Is your evidence gained from some small time pornographer? Does writing this in capitals make it fact because you want to believe it isn't urine.

call it what it is... Watersports! And to the lady who "gushes" but doesn't tell the guys she is with.. WTF!! Don't you think he has a right to know that he may get soaked while he is down that end? I had a surprise once and I was fuming! And for the record.. It was just like

urine, but very weak where we had all been drinking and had frequent trips to the loo!

Are you a consultant urologist? Where is your evidence. Is your evidence gained from some small time pornographer? Does writing this in capitals make it fact because you want to believe it isn't urine. "

Just because it contains urea doesn't make it urine.

My own experiences are evidence enough for me. Try reading my write up about it... And when I did actually have an episode of micturition following countless of episodes of ejaculation!

"What the fuck is this obsession with making gals squirt? I've had a couple meets where the lass has squirted, but most haven't. Is my technique bad? Am i doing something wrong? NO!! What i AM doing is HAVING FUN!! Why spend hours giving my partner a sore clit when at the end of the day, all that matters is that she enjoys herself and we both have fun.

Why tell a bloke you can squirt/ gush anyway, unless you want him to try?! I don't have orgasms during sex but I don't mention it (ok I just did doh!) because then they get obsessed about it which is bloody annoying. "

I don't either

BUT.. If you are talking female cum, that is a milky liquid that helps lubrication and I would say I have never

seen more than a teaspoon full at any time!

call it what it is... Watersports! And to the lady who "gushes" but doesn't tell the guys she is with.. WTF!! Don't you think he has a right to know that he may get soaked while he is down that end? I

had a surprise once and I was fuming! And for the record.. It was just like

Are you a consultant urologist? Where is your evidence. Is your evidence gained from some small time pornographer? Does writing this in capitals make it fact because you want to believe it isn't urine.

My own experiences are evidence enough for me. Try reading my write up about it... And when I did actually have

an episode of micturition following countless of episodes of ejaculation!"

I have read your write up - it's incorrect.

Your writings are merely justification to yourself and others about what you want to believe.

BUT.. If you are talking female cum, that is a milky liquid that helps lubrication and I would say I have never

seen more than a teaspoon full at any time!

call it what it is... Watersports! And to the lady who "gushes" but doesn't tell the guys she is with.. WTF!! Don't you think he has a right to know that he may get soaked while he is down that end? I

had a surprise once and I was fuming! And for the record.. It was just like

My own experiences are evidence enough for me. Try reading my write up about it... And when I did actually have

an episode of micturition following countless of episodes of ejaculation!

I have read your write up - it's incorrect.

Your writings are merely justification to yourself and others about what you want to believe. "

Ok you're entitled to your opinion. Your opinion is worthless in my opinion simply because you have not experienced what I have.

Ur nipples r not linked to ur clit unless ur from Pluto I know just asked dr Hillary lol

"squirting can be done by anyone and to be honest some people need to get really worked up and others don't.

happy swinging "

Correct me if i'm wrong. But, 'curling your finger back as if your going to tickle the clit from the inside' means your hitting the gals g-spot are you not? And since when does this produce 'plasma'?? Its not a 'swelling' or a 'spot'. Its a rough patch of nerve endings which produce a orgasmic feeling when touched/rubbed. It doesn't neccessarilly make em gush/squirt. At least in my experience anyway.

Toronto

"

Correct me if i'm wrong. But, 'curling your finger back as if your going to tickle the clit from the inside' means your hitting the gals g-spot are you not? And since when does this produce 'plasma'?? Its not a 'swelling' or a 'spot'. Its a rough patch of nerve endings which produce a orgasmic feeling when touched/rubbed. It doesn't neccessarilly make em gush/squirt. At least in my experience anyway."

Please...it was funnier letting him believe all that stuff he wrote

To all the people who keep saying 'where does the fluid come from' surely it comes from the same places the rest of the vaginal fluid comes from? Or are you saying that is pee as well?

Toronto

"To all the people who keep saying 'where does the fluid come from' surely it comes from the same places the rest of the vaginal fluid comes from? Or are you saying that is pee as well?"

As someone mentioned earlier, Skene's gland does not equal Vagina.

"To all the people who keep saying 'where does the fluid come from' surely it comes from the same places the rest of the vaginal fluid comes from? Or are you saying that is pee as well?

As someone mentioned earlier, Skene's gland does not equal Vagina."

In our experience the fluid D produces isn't huge amounts and she certainly doesn't squirt a jet across the bed, it is more a spray that can be made to seem more spectacular with the use of my fingers..

By *mm_n_ZedCouple  over a year ago

Fareham

Thing is this, if you enjoy it, great. But call it what it is... Watersports! And to the lady who "gushes" but doesn't tell the guys she is with.. WTF!! Don't you think he has a right to know that he may get soaked while he is down that end? I had a surprise once and I was fuming! And for the record.. It was just like urine, but very weak where we had all been drinking and had frequent trips to the loo! "

I'm sceptical of the 'female ejaculate' thing too. I've gushed on numerous occasions (never squirted and don't particularly want to). When clearing up afterwards, I've taken a sniff of the wet patch on the towel etc and it DOES smell faintly 'pissy' so either it's weak pee or some kind of ejaculate with pee in it. Also, it's non lubricating ... if I gush whilst being fucked then the smooth lubrication of pussy juices just seems to disappear and I'm left with friction - as if you've tried to lubricate using tap water. So on a purely biological / evolutionary basis, what's the purpose of it?

A hotel near you

Thing is this, if you enjoy it, great. But call it what it is... Watersports! And to the lady who "gushes" but doesn't tell the guys she is with.. WTF!! Don't you think he has a right to know that he may get soaked while he is down that end? I had a surprise once and I was fuming! And for the record.. It was just like urine, but very weak where we had all been drinking and had frequent trips to the loo!

I'm sceptical of the 'female ejaculate' thing too. I've gushed on numerous occasions (never squirted and don't particularly want to). When clearing up afterwards, I've taken a sniff of the wet patch on the towel etc and it DOES smell faintly 'pissy' so either it's weak pee or some kind of ejaculate with pee in it. Also, it's non lubricating ... if I gush whilst being fucked then the smooth lubrication of pussy juices just seems to disappear and I'm left with friction - as if you've tried to lubricate using tap water. So on a purely biological / evolutionary basis, what's the purpose of it?"

Not sure anyone knows the exact reason... maybe its just your bodies way of processing the extreme pleasure some ppl feel from it... dunno tbh.

Norwich

Does it really matter if it is urine or not as long as it feels good.

By *uthTVDerbysTV/TS  over a year ago

Derby

To clear this 'mystery' up once and for all..Ive invited amateur gynaecologist and urologist, Ernst Gruber to tell it as it is..

Ernst. You're here now. This squirting in Females. For years people have been debating why, where, how and when it happens...what in your not-so-professional opinion IS squirting? Can you tell us now. Once and for all. What IS squirting?

E. Gruber: "It's pissing"

Thank you. And thanks for coming along.

There. Answered. Definitively. Sorted.

Hope this has bee of some help!

"Does it really matter if it is urine or not as long as it feels good."

Erm...yeah, i'd say it matters. Some people aren't into getting covered in piss.

the juices D produces are VERY lubricating. Her pussy is amazingly wet after squirting/ gushing.

Mind....how do we define gushing from squirting?

Norwich

Maybe they are and just don't know it

"Maybe they are and just don't know it "

Lol. Very true! So in actual fact, should the thread not be "woohoo, i can make a lass piss herself, how great am i"?

Norwich

I should add that I don't think it is but then I don't really care. And no, not into watersports

And the longest nerve in the human body?

The one which runs from a builders arse crack to his left eye, operational only in extreme cases of ' Itchy arse crack syndrome'

By *uckoldandWifeCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

We met a young lad earlier this year and he managed to make this happen for the first time ever. It was a completely new experience. It was great to find out its possible but it's not happened since. It was lucky he was good with his fingers because everything else was disappointing. It was as if his only goal was to prove that squirting was possible and before he got down to trying and after he managed it he was a let down (literally).

"No I would be the first .. I have never tried.. lol.. but on reflection..guess I dont really care too late now. "

Why is it too late?

Northants

Fer fecks sake!!! Can someone tell me where this bloody liquid is stored!!! Skeans Glans is the size of a pin head! On every film I have seen and on the one occasion I was soaked, it came from the urethra! That is ONLY connected to the bladder and if you know different, step up and get your Nobel Prize, cos no other medical person in the world can find it!!!

BUT... If you are talking about the very small amount of milky liquid, that is female lubrication and not ejaculate at all.. And it doesn't squirt, gush or spray! So come on.. How does this work..

Pressure on the bladder from the inside of the vagina. Stimulation of the clitoris and orgasm.. Extra pressure on the bladder and whatever is in there comes out because of the muscle spasm! Yes it is usually weak.. But then, while playing people are usually drinking and after the first piss when drinking, urine is weak and hardly smells.

I don't really care as long as whoever it is tells me beforehand. I will then get up and leave. If you like it and like to achieve it, good for you. But it is not the holy grail and is not a sexual thing other than a fetish. It is watersports, plain and simple..

"Fer fecks sake!!! Can someone tell me where this bloody liquid is stored!!! Skeans Glans is the size of a pin head! On every film I have seen and on the one occasion I was soaked, it came from the urethra! That is ONLY connected to the bladder and if you know different, step up and get your Nobel Prize, cos no other medical person in the world can find it!!!

BUT... If you are talking about the very small amount of milky liquid, that is female lubrication and not ejaculate at all.. And it doesn't squirt, gush or spray! So come on.. How does this work..

Pressure on the bladder from the inside of the vagina. Stimulation of the clitoris and orgasm.. Extra pressure on the bladder and whatever is in there comes out because of the muscle spasm! Yes it is usually weak.. But then, while playing people are usually drinking and after the first piss when drinking, urine is weak and hardly smells.

I don't really care as long as whoever it is tells me beforehand. I will then get up and leave. If you like it and like to achieve it, good for you. But it is not the holy grail and is not a sexual thing other than a fetish. It is watersports, plain and simple.."

Ok brains answer these:

I empty my bladder completely and within seconds can soak the bed, why?

I gush more and then rehydrate. Due to my paranoia the next time I get the urge to ejaculate I stop and go to the toilet. Several minutes later the brain decides to allow micturition. Why the pause? I can answer that, can you?

On one occasion when ex b/f was giving me a seeing to I couldn't help but pee (hence the paranoia). The ejaculation was clear but my urine wasn't. We had been at it for hours and the bed was soaked. So if it had come from the bladder why had it suddenly changed colour and odour?

if it is just a spasm of the bladder, how comes I never wet the bed when I play with toys and have clitoral and vaginal orgasms? I'll tell you why because i can control it. Spasms aren't controllable.

"Blimey whatever happened to finding out what the woman you're with at the time wants and enjoys instead of reading through reams of instruction manuals.

For me the biggest turn on is a man who wants our time together to be mutually pleasurable and who comes to me unburdened by the requirements of popular culture, modish porn or a rule book. "

So glad to read your response. Sure I have met ladies who gushed, others who shudder, some who scream. But surely its not about goals, its about mutual pleasure and exploring for pleasure.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

For me the biggest turn on is a man who wants our time together to be mutually pleasurable and who comes to me unburdened by the requirements of popular culture, modish porn or a rule book.

So glad to read your response. Sure I have met ladies who gushed, others who shudder, some who scream. But surely its not about goals, its about mutual pleasure and exploring for pleasure.

"

One would hope so but so many appear to be hung up on technicalities

"

.."

What about the women who dont drink?

A hotel near you

"

What about the women who dont drink?"

Im sure drinking water still counts not just alcohol drinking

ok, I don't drink a lot of fluids full stop (mainly tea!) so I can definitely smell the difference between my pee and other stuff.

I can't gush to order tho. The only time I've really done it is while camming with my vibe. Maybe because being fingered for a long time just feels too gyneacological...

[Removed by poster at 03/09/13 12:37:39]

"Fact.

Most boring post ever.

"

Or sold in Tescos ~!!

Trumpet blow self fail

"Trumpet blow self fail "

Wow! I love your pictures!!

Indeed, those that make the most noise have the most to hide.

"Fact.

Most boring post ever.

Or sold in Tescos ~!!"

yea a gushing burger .lol.poppyxx

By *aughtyladyYummymanCouple  over a year ago

In a place not far from Exeter

Only one guy has managed to make me gush and it was so horny for both of us. Shame I don't see him anymore

Would love to be able to do it to myself; maybe I need to follow your instructions and give it a go.

A hotel near you

"Only one guy has managed to make me gush and it was so horny for both of us. Shame I don't see him anymore

Would love to be able to do it to myself; maybe I need to follow your instructions and give it a go. "

By all means try it, any questions just drop me a message

By *histle do nicelyMan  over a year ago

Glasgow South

"Here we go again....Unashamedly stolen from a Fab member's profile...If you recognise yourself...thank you for this magnificent information....

Female Ejaculation

Technique:

Once she has ejaculated one or more times,you can continue with intercourse.Entering from behind will stimulate the G-spot more easily than missionary style(bollox)and often additional ejaculations will occur during intercourse. Even if they don't,she will be highly excited,and very sensitive.The final result will most likely be the most intense and pleasurable sex she has ever had.Or you've ever experienced."

. Thanks for that

What a load of bollocks.

Norwich

To be honest I got as far as

"squirting can be done by anyone"

And realised it was another post by someone with no clue.

"To be honest I got as far as

squirting can be done by anyone

And realised it was another post by someone with no clue."

He’s an expert. He made every woman he’s ever met squirt. When he lost his virginity giving it three pumps she gushed all over him

By *bwqueen74Couple  over a year ago

sunderland

We love it love the feeling and love the taste not everyone not everyone wants to but hubby loves me to be covered in my juice and vs virsa fuckin love it mmmmmmmmmmmm

By *aunchy RaccoonsCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

happy swinging "

You're totally wrong. Not everyone can squirt and so many guys on here claim to be able to make any women squirt buckets. In the real world it doesn't work like that as everyone is different.

By *inabushCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

Another “expert” who knows the body and mind of every woman on earth. Grow up idiot

Far too much emphasis is put on squirting as if it’s a requirement for women to achieve and post like this just perpetuate this.

There are some things I do to my male partner that I’m sure every male on the planet will like and will be able to do - that must be right surely?? Using your dumb fuck theory

By *ootprints1629Couple  over a year ago

somewhere in moray

happy swinging "

Do you know ow what plasma is?

somewhere in moray

"Another “expert” who knows the body and mind of every woman on earth. Grow up idiot

Far too much emphasis is put on squirting as if it’s a requirement for women to achieve and post like this just perpetuate this.

There are some things I do to my male partner that I’m sure every male on the planet will like and will be able to do - that must be right surely?? Using your dumb fuck theory"

It makes me laugh that one random man on fab claims he knows everything about squirting and researchers are still researching it lol...and plasma?? Really?

somewhere in moray

I said a similar thing to my hubby qhen I told him about this thread. Some Men these days walk away from sex thinking they are some sort of god because they made a woman squirt or was ponding it into her like a dead piece of meat..I'd much rather a man took notice of me for the woman I am and not just another woman who they think they know because they have had hundreds. Every woman is diffrent in how they like to be touched. Find out what I like and don't like and take the time to do it. Far more pleasurable than having your pelvis ripped apart lol.

somewhere in moray

"Fer fecks sake!!! Can someone tell me where this bloody liquid is stored!!! Skeans Glans is the size of a pin head! On every film I have seen and on the one occasion I was soaked, it came from the urethra! That is ONLY connected to the bladder and if you know different, step up and get your Nobel Prize, cos no other medical person in the world can find it!!!

I don't really care as long as whoever it is tells me beforehand. I will then get up and leave. If you like it and like to achieve it, good for you. But it is not the holy grail and is not a sexual thing other than a fetish. It is watersports, plain and simple.."

I'm reading through these responses and arguments about where it comes from and what it is...and everyone seems to know exactly what the answer is..at this point I'd just say Google is our friend lol.

I said a similar thing to my hubby qhen I told him about this thread. Some Men these days walk away from sex thinking they are some sort of god because they made a woman squirt or was ponding it into her like a dead piece of meat..I'd much rather a man took notice of me for the woman I am and not just another woman who they think they know because they have had hundreds. Every woman is diffrent in how they like to be touched. Find out what I like and don't like and take the time to do it. Far more pleasurable than having your pelvis ripped apart lol."

By *laymateteeMan  over a year ago

bristol

happy swinging

You're totally wrong. Not everyone can squirt and so many guys on here claim to be able to make any women squirt buckets. In the real world it doesn't work like that as everyone is different."

This

By *inabushCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

"Another “expert” who knows the body and mind of every woman on earth. Grow up idiot

There are some things I do to my male partner that I’m sure every male on the planet will like and will be able to do - that must be right surely?? Using your dumb fuck theory

It makes me laugh that one random man on fab claims he knows everything about squirting and researchers are still researching it lol...and plasma?? Really?"

“Plasma” brilliant !!! What the absolute fuck !!

somewhere in moray

It makes me laugh that one random man on fab claims he knows everything about squirting and researchers are still researching it lol...and plasma?? Really?

“Plasma” brilliant !!! What the absolute fuck !!"

He clearly hasn't a clue what plasma is (laughs)

By *nSeeNMan  over a year ago

Z'ha'dum

He clearly hasn't a clue what plasma is (laughs) "

We've all seen gost busters surly

By *nSeeNMan  over a year ago

Z'ha'dum

He clearly hasn't a clue what plasma is (laughs)

We've all seen gost busters surly "

Maybe ghost busters too

correction its not wee .... well not 100% anyway 99.9% of siencetist in the field agree its 95% wee 5% other ...its so easy to find that odd report that goes againts the majority ...just from a simple view there is no other way of makinging that much fluid in the human body other than the bladder and another fact is alot dont even squirt its a sexual form of incontinence ...

before the oh you must be one of those that dont squirt ..sorry but i do i can self squirt quiker than any man can do to me and i can also switch off from it too .... but really who cares piss or not its fun under the right circumstace ...and ill agree with alot of other women nothing worse than guys trying its much better when its just part n parcel of a good meet or good sex

By *ed LipstickWoman  over a year ago

Fucksville

I can squirt but really don't like the sensation. I've made the mistake in the past of saying that I have and then had my fufu blasted until sore cos he's a "natural" at it and must've felt insecure because I didn't. It's not the bee all and all of sex, I'd much rather be pleasured another way

By *hebfg2020Man  over a year ago

Lincoln

God a wish they taught me that at school .. would of been slippy in the bike sheds haha

On the occasions I have met a women who squirts , it is awesome and the feeling of being covered as she squirts is mind blowing

More squirting/gushing/watersports females please

J xx

Northants

"correction its not wee .... well not 100% anyway 99.9% of siencetist in the field agree its 95% wee 5% other ...its so easy to find that odd report that goes againts the majority ...just from a simple view there is no other way of makinging that much fluid in the human body other than the bladder and another fact is alot dont even squirt its a sexual form of incontinence ...

before the oh you must be one of those that dont squirt ..sorry but i do i can self squirt quiker than any man can do to me and i can also switch off from it too .... but really who cares piss or not its fun under the right circumstace ...and ill agree with alot of other women nothing worse than guys trying its much better when its just part n parcel of a good meet or good sex"

I would love to see the work of the 99.9% of scientists in this field! I have done a search and can fond nothing from any credible source! But I have found plenty from people like the OP, who think they know, so it must be true!

By *elkieWoman  over a year ago

Durham

"correction its not wee .... well not 100% anyway 99.9% of siencetist in the field agree its 95% wee 5% other ...its so easy to find that odd report that goes againts the majority ...just from a simple view there is no other way of makinging that much fluid in the human body other than the bladder and another fact is alot dont even squirt its a sexual form of incontinence ...

before the oh you must be one of those that dont squirt ..sorry but i do i can self squirt quiker than any man can do to me and i can also switch off from it too .... but really who cares piss or not its fun under the right circumstace ...and ill agree with alot of other women nothing worse than guys trying its much better when its just part n parcel of a good meet or good sex

I would love to see the work of the 99.9% of scientists in this field! I have done a search and can fond nothing from any credible source! But I have found plenty from people like the OP, who think they know, so it must be true!"

Samuel Salama, Florence Boitrelle, Amélie Gauquelin, Lydia Malagrida, Nicolas Thiounn, Pierre Desvaux

There’s a digest on pubmed Worth noting, it’s a single study made up of seven women and so far, those findings have not been repeated.

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

Funny, I can still go for a pee after I’ve squirted several times.

I don’t squirt with everyone and personally I dislike people who make such claims as if it’s something to be proud of.

Are there any posts of women who guarantee to make every guy cum from a BJ?

We’re all different and get turned on by different things. We need to listen to our partners and what they like and dislike. This isn’t a challenge to make everyone squirt.

By *heonix_flamesWoman  over a year ago

Midlands

I love it when men try to to women how their bodies work

Please explain to me how and why all of the times I’ve squirted have been when I was on my own and with external clitoral stimulation only?

By *heonix_flamesWoman  over a year ago

Midlands

I said a similar thing to my hubby qhen I told him about this thread. Some Men these days walk away from sex thinking they are some sort of god because they made a woman squirt or was ponding it into her like a dead piece of meat..I'd much rather a man took notice of me for the woman I am and not just another woman who they think they know because they have had hundreds. Every woman is diffrent in how they like to be touched. Find out what I like and don't like and take the time to do it. Far more pleasurable than having your pelvis ripped apart lol."

A round of applause for these comments!

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

I said a similar thing to my hubby qhen I told him about this thread. Some Men these days walk away from sex thinking they are some sort of god because they made a woman squirt or was ponding it into her like a dead piece of meat..I'd much rather a man took notice of me for the woman I am and not just another woman who they think they know because they have had hundreds. Every woman is diffrent in how they like to be touched. Find out what I like and don't like and take the time to do it. Far more pleasurable than having your pelvis ripped apart lol.

A round of applause for these comments! "

I agree with the above. It makes for a more pleasurable experience when a man learns we are all individuals.

This whole subject just makes my cock twitch lol -

Squirting/Gushing/Peeing/Watersports - the whole combination of these all lead to one outcome

It's fecking awesome fun and dead erotic

J xx

By *IXED AND BBCCouple (MM)  over a year ago

Manchester

Never seen this plasma coming from vagina only the urethra....I think it's just piss

Absolutely right

Northants

"Samuel Salama, Florence Boitrelle, Amélie Gauquelin, Lydia Malagrida, Nicolas Thiounn, Pierre Desvaux

There’s a digest on pubmed Worth noting, it’s a single study made up of seven women and so far, those findings have not been repeated.

"

Note that there is not one peer reviewed study on the subject. And still, no one can say where that amount of liquid is stored!

» Add a new message to this topic