FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Hi to you all x

Hi to you all x

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey guys my names John,,

Just asking for a little advise & some good points in general, which shall all be taken on board ?

Being new to FAB am hoping to get started asap by meeting new friends if possible, - invites to party's ide consider, outdoor fun is such a massive turn on for me if ever asked to join in the fun, no problems with taking photos to ? - would like to meet a single woman who doesn't mind to travel as i can accommodate anytime at short notice,, - two females i guess would be such a bonus for us all as ide love to spend time in your company,, meeting a couple anywhere anytime ide jump at to either at my home or yours ?

I've heard so much about the Townhouse club over on the Wirral, & if there was ever a chance for me to experience the experience of going there or being invited to meet up with someone there as an invite then yes sure ide deffinetly go there asap ?

So if you maybe interested in my profile then please do contact me & maybe we could arrange a meet between us asap as not forgetting we were all so new to FAB at some stage of joining & hoping to meet like minded people as myself ??

Thanks for taking the time to read my topic & hopefully i may just hear from use soon ??

Good luck to use all & happy swinging along the way xxxxxxxx

John xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Good luck your going to need it

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

If the townhouse isn't far might be worth going on your own instead of waiting for an invite, get yourself out there a bit x

» Add a new message to this topic