FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Abusive mail

Abusive mail

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *obb2up OP   Couple  over a year ago

Bangor

[Removed by poster at 30/08/13 18:39:52]

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

report it

but you are breaking rules publishing messages

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

report it

an block it

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

Report the messages and block the guy.

And if you still have the delete option for your post delete it as quoting private messages will get you a forum ban.

By *mm_n_ZedCouple  over a year ago

Fareham

He wouldn't have been give 2 weeks patience from us. It would've been a block as soon as he started playing games.

You can report the messages to admin - block him then move on. But in future, don't be as tolerant as you were with this muppet x

By *lackCherryCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

Block and report and he will soon be deleted, if he carries on and it gets any worse contact the local plod.

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

Oh and ensure you don't use any of the same pics on Facebook or even any in the same outfits as the ones you use on here.

Bangor

"report it

but you are breaking rules publishing messages"

I apologize if i have broken the rules i thought it was naming and shaming that was against the rules

I didn't see the original post. But, any type of abusive behaviour should be reported straight away and in no way tolerated. Its small minded individuals that ruin peoples enjoyment of the site.

Bangor

"I didn't see the original post. But, any type of abusive behaviour should be reported straight away and in no way tolerated. Its small minded individuals that ruin peoples enjoyment of the site."

Thank you, but this guy has a real problem and now thinks he has found my daughter on facebook and is threatening to inform her of our lifestyle, which is good as it may not be her....could cause a lot of problem,

To be honest we'd of not been messaging for that long, if they are not able to show a face pic within a few back and forth messages we block them, its not a blind date site and if both parties are serious about a meet then in our opinion face pics should be swapped pretty early on

"I didn't see the original post. But, any type of abusive behaviour should be reported straight away and in no way tolerated. Its small minded individuals that ruin peoples enjoyment of the site.

Thank you, but this guy has a real problem and now thinks he has found my daughter on facebook and is threatening to inform her of our lifestyle, which is good as it may not be her....could cause a lot of problem, "

Aaaah. I see. Best advice i could offer is just to block him. A lot of these guys that threaten and blackmail are usually all bluster. Best just to ignore him really and he may get bored.

"I didn't see the original post. But, any type of abusive behaviour should be reported straight away and in no way tolerated. Its small minded individuals that ruin peoples enjoyment of the site.

Thank you, but this guy has a real problem and now thinks he has found my daughter on facebook and is threatening to inform her of our lifestyle, which is good as it may not be her....could cause a lot of problem,

Aaaah. I see. Best advice i could offer is just to block him. A lot of these guys that threaten and blackmail are usually all bluster. Best just to ignore him really and he may get bored."

on the other hand, I know someone who was on here who, having got involved with a stalker on here, had to change his phone number and email address after she found him on facebook and started sending enquiring messages to his friends!! I would close everything down and take advice from a solicitor just to be on the safe side!!

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

If someone is abusive, report it to Admin rather than post in the forum.