FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Multi Cultural Sex

Multi Cultural Sex

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *umpshot15 OP   Man  over a year ago

bham

Hi all,

As you can see from my profile pic I'm a black guy. I've been lucky enough to have been with some amazing black women and a few white. I would really like to have a FB who is either Asian, Indian or White. I'm finding it tough to get into a club and arranging meets on here. I'm 100% genuine and love to take my time in the bedroom. I've had an amazing summer with a German woman with Persian decent but the distance to too much. Is there anyone out there who is interested or can advise me on what I need to do to be more successful on this site?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ungle-FeverCouple (FF)  over a year ago

Bristol/Gloucester

Sounds like you have the jungle fever!

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"Hi all,

As you can see from my profile pic I'm a black guy. I've been lucky enough to have been with some amazing black women and a few white. I would really like to have a FB who is either Asian, Indian or White. I'm finding it tough to get into a club and arranging meets on here. I'm 100% genuine and love to take my time in the bedroom. I've had an amazing summer with a German woman with Persian decent but the distance to too much. Is there anyone out there who is interested or can advise me on what I need to do to be more successful on this site?

"

This is a site with predominantly white people. Stop making being black an issue, people have eyes they can tell.

You've posted on the forums, continue to join in. There are black guys who contribute to the forums who are having a whale of a time as they are great guys, even the annoying Scottish one who happen to be black not just black guys...if you understand what I mean.

I don't understand your difficulty getting into clubs, unless you're tight! I have to say, personally I find it off putting men that immediately want to partner up...but that's just me.

Good luck.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi all,

"

You been here OVER A YEAR. you are SING LE, Athletic, semi pro player and you still has not been verified by not even one single lady or couple.? Seriously Bro no offense but sometimes wrong with you

bham

First off I'm just speaking from experience on turning up to a place and being told no not tonight. Not being in the whole scene you have to get to learn the way things go and that's what I've been trying to do.

Secondly, yes I've been a member for over a yr but I had originally signed up thinking 'oh yes this is a quick 1-2 and ill be meeting people the next day. Obviously finding out that's not the case put me off to start with. During this time I've been with a few women, the last one being in Germany so obviously I'm not getting site verifications for that!

In conclusion the reason I'm back is due to a friend of mine advising me that I needed to change my profile and check out the forums which is what I'm doing. Hopefully I can join all of you lucky verified people.

"Hi all,

This is a site with predominantly white people. Stop making being black an issue, people have eyes they can tell.

You've posted on the forums, continue to join in. There are black guys who contribute to the forums who are having a whale of a time as they are great guys, even the annoying Scottish one who happen to be black not just black guys...if you understand what I mean.

I don't understand your difficulty getting into clubs, unless you're tight! I have to say, personally I find it off putting men that immediately want to partner up...but that's just me.

Good luck."

you can tell she started playing with herself while she mentioned me.... anyway, thats beside the point!

OP..you cant get in clubs?...cant be because your black...maybe you have really crap clothes? or too d*unk on arrival? going on couples only nights? etc etc..

anyway back to the original point, do you think she's still soaking?

"Hi all,

As you can see from my profile pic I'm a black guy. I've been lucky enough to have been with some amazing black women and a few white. I would really like to have a FB who is either Asian, Indian or White. I'm finding it tough to get into a club and arranging meets on here. I'm 100% genuine and love to take my time in the bedroom. I've had an amazing similar mer with a German woman with Persian decent but the distance to too much. Is there anyone out there who is interested or can advise me on what I need to do to be more successful on this site?

Good luck.

you can tell she started playing with herself while she mentioned me.... anyway, thats beside the point!

OP..you cant get in clubs?...cant be because your black...maybe you have really crap clothes? or too d*unk on arrival? going on couples only nights? etc etc..

anyway back to the original point, do you think she's still soaking? "

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I like multicultural sex

I dated a Lebanese (Muslim) guy and he had me repeat a verse after him before we could have sex....basically it made me his temporary wife so it wasn't a sin for him to have sex....

Turned out the fecker was married, guess he didn't think that was a sin

Great lover though

It's the cap. Bin it.

Laughed.....bbc

Every womans fantasy .......lots of blokes on here have to be patient......there are a huge number of men on here compared to women.....you cant click your fingers and expect a hareem........you need to be charming , intelligent and respectful....complaining is not the way....

There are some georgious woman on here...............you are not disadvantaged because you are black...........

Bristol/Gloucester

"Laughed.....bbc

Every womans fantasy .......lots of blokes on here have to be patient......there are a huge number of men on here compared to women.....you cant click your fingers and expect a hareem........you need to be charming , intelligent and respectful....complaining is not the way....

There are some georgious woman on here...............you are not disadvantaged because you are black..........."

He is not claiming to be disadvantaged because he is black!

bham

Thanks jungle, at least someone read what I wrote.

I think I have enough info to muse over.

Thank you all.

"Laughed.....bbc

There are some georgious woman on here...............you are not disadvantaged because you are black..........."

To be fair he isnt complaining, he is being polite and asking for advice, I dont see anythibg wrong with that.

Good luck OP

By *ark Gr8 Teddy BearMan  over a year ago

Wigan

"Hi all,

"

do you mean club as in club or as in clique?

By *ark Gr8 Teddy BearMan  over a year ago

Wigan

"Laughed.....bbc

There are some georgious woman on here...............you are not disadvantaged because you are black...........

He is not claiming to be disadvantaged because he is black! "

"Hi all,

"

Great thread title lol

OP I am guessing you just turned up at the club on the night? Many prefer singles guys to put their name down on the list in advance.

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"Hi all,

Good luck.

anyway back to the original point, do you think she's still soaking? "

How did you know I was talking about you?!!

"Hi all,

You been here OVER A YEAR. you are SING LE, Athletic, semi pro player and you still has not been verified by not even one single lady or couple.? Seriously Bro no offense but sometimes wrong with you "

Somebody had to say it...

Bristol/Gloucester

"Thanks jungle, at least someone read what I wrote.

I think I have enough info to muse over.

Thank you all."

No worries!

Good luck, hope you find what your looking for

» Add a new message to this topic